Video Game Help, Tips, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ooblar
need a cheat, i can get it, need a tip ive probably got it, all u gotta do is ask, any game any platform

rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

FLICKNAVY
how about unlocking every car and track in Burnout 2 for Xbox without beatin it all the way through? I've beaten it up to the end and there are two races I can't beat and one car I can't unlock. its really annoying

Ooblar
best i can do is tell ya to get ahold of the first burnout and unlock "free mode" save your game and put in burnout 2, load the saved game from burnout 1 and youll get all the cars and tracks. sorry, its not the greatest cheat but it works

FLICKNAVY
bleh, guess ill just work on beatin it all the way through, not worth spendin $30 on the old one thanks though

Kes
This doesn't belong here. Moving to the Off-topic.
Moving---moved.

Corran
Ooblar What tips, hints and cheats do you have for this is football on the PS2?

ObieTrice 26
oh, um i was wondering for Driver for ps1(ya i know its old and i just got it)i havent quit finished it yet and was wondering who is that asian guy?the first message i got he sounded like a bussines man or something,but in the second meassage he sounded realy pissed off,who is this crazy asian guy?(i feel stupid for asking this)

SlipknoT
This was thread was on the last page, I just thought I'd bring that up

DeNiro
AA Kes it doesnt belong here either we got a video game forum stick out tongue here ill direct u hold on

DeNiro
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=1000&forumid=66

There ya go wink

DeNiro
Wait I owe u an aplogy it was in the video game forum but it just was still up on the otf cause it had a move thingy on it sorry kes ill never doubt ur power again evil face

carlye
hey do u no the code in ffx-2 for the cave in besaid???? cuz i really need it! it is like 4 digits!?!? and im gunna freak out if i dont get it!

Spideys Sister
Cheaters never win. This is for HELP with games. If your stuck on a leval ask for help and someone who beat that leval or has the answer can post it for you. (I did a search and nothing like this came up... let me know if there is someplace more appropreate for it to be...)

(I acctually need help first...) embarrasment
I have GTA:LCS and I'm stuck on a leval...(which is pissing me off...) It's the last Vinchenzo leval and I have to kill a buch of guys with chain saws... thing is, even with armor, two hits I'm dead.... I'm sick of doing this leval, like 50 time... Has anyone beaten this yet? Cause I'm having a hell of a time...
Thank you muchly.

--SS

crazy_shadow
hate to say it, i don't know what to tell ya big grin

Cerberus
You spelt "level" wrong lol big grin

This is a good thread idea though. When I come to a rough spot in RE4 I might come here...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Cerberus
You spelt "level" wrong lol big grin

This is a good thread idea though. When I come to a rough spot in RE4 I might come here... I suck at spelling I know... my mom tells me that when ever I start writing. *sigh.*

DarkC
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Cheaters never win. This is for HELP with games. If your stuck on a leval ask for help and someone who beat that leval or has the answer can post it for you. (I did a search and nothing like this came up... let me know if there is someplace more appropreate for it to be...)

(I acctually need help first...) embarrasment
I have GTA:LCS and I'm stuck on a leval...(which is pissing me off...) It's the last Vinchenzo leval and I have to kill a buch of guys with chain saws... thing is, even with armor, two hits I'm dead.... I'm sick of doing this leval, like 50 time... Has anyone beaten this yet? Cause I'm having a hell of a time...
Thank you muchly.

--SS
Just use GameFAQs.

§cimitar
Or the Universal Hint System. But I'll be willing to supply help here.. I've played a fair share of games.

crazy_shadow
they dont have everything though...

lion_gh
Do you now where is "hunter" in spyro 2 for PS2 in the speedway levels.

oman32
glitches for scoam2

eggmayo
Why the hell don't you just google it?

random75
does anyone know this game if so how do i get back to the other side of the grand abyss i have the screw attack

random75
can anyone help me

JToTheP
The screw attack is a blessing, as well as a curse. You have to get a running jump, and time the five screw/space jumps perfectly to barely land on the other side. They made it far too difficult.

Delta 62
If you have the game you should be able to get the title right.

JToTheP
Delta, nobody asked for that smart ass remark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.