video game hints, tips, and cheats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ooblar
need a cheat to win, thats alright, so do a lot of people, just ask me and ill see what i can do for ya, any game, any platform

rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Dexx
well....dlh.net prooves pretty reliable for that field

Ooblar
yup, hey, i like the pic u got there

Dexx
thank you.
wanna be my minion and help me conquer the universe for our own evil selfish plans?

Ooblar
hell yeah, thats the best offer ive had in a while

Dexx
perfect! first, we shall start with this board of weaklings. We shall subdue them to proove our power.

Ooblar
sounds like a plan boss, they shall grovel at our feet

Dexx
hmm..yeah. Boss.....i don't want people mistaking me for that weakling Hugo Boss. So..how about you calling me.....ergh....grand master.
Now..that we have the details worked out.
All of you who wish not to feel our wrath, please report to this official surrendering thread, to save us (and especially you) of unpleasant complications.

Ooblar
i must agree, if ur lucky, u may be amung the few who shall be allowed to join our ranks

Dexx
no-one has reported yet.
Ummm...report!...ergh.....or.......or else!

Celsius
wow a secret evil ppl base hidden in a video game thread stick out tongue...how interesting....i shall have to report this to the proper authorities stick out tongue

Dexx
Do you admit to forever fear and tremble at my feet?

Celsius
uhh.....no ill pass. stick out tongue
are you planning something sinister?

Dexx
definitely!

Fitch
sneaky sneaky!dear grand master I would like to introduce myself: Grand Grand Master.An I think our slave here forgot to mention 'grand master' in his last post.I think we should eliminate him...

Dexx
my minion!....kill this pretender

Fitch
what would you prefer?throw him into Tartarus?burry him alive in the desert?give him some goulash? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.