my new avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
There's something to be said about a hopping kangaroo juxtaposed by a sweet romantic sunset. I don't know what, but I'm sure there is something to be said about it.

LindsIsTightK
You're a strange character................

DemonicGambit
Um...you scare me mon ami

LilMimister006
i wanna ride a kangaroo!!! eek!

LindsIsTightK
Who the hell is mon ami??????

Tired Hiker
Why do you think they created this forum for me?

DemonicGambit
It french for my friend, ya don't have to freak. Sides that was to tired hiker, Kangaroos freak me. They look too much like Joe Camel, like that one movie....Kanagroo Jack?

badkittykitty
teehee the kanga's back and ready to party

Tired Hiker
Ha ha ha ha ha. This thread is a time capsule.

badkittykitty
th your kangaroo is legend!! laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
I think I'll name the kangaroo, Edward Norton Face. So, What do you think of Edward Norton Face?

silver_tears
i like frank better wink

DeNiro
yess u got back the kangaroo u should stick with the origanal. glad to see it back thumb up

Tired Hiker
Actually my original was this cartoon dragon sort of thing.

Pablo G
This is the one you were wearing when I met you.

silver_tears
I've seen them all big grin
Dragon, kangaroo, monkey, hulk.......i think thats all big grin

Pablo G
You missed the Elephant in the sunset and the bikini in the beach

Quiet Hiker
yo biatch, the quiet mo fo is in the hizouse, just wanted to start some poo with tired hiker, i challange you to a dual, oh yeah anyone else who should read this can go eat me dogs arse, just a little reminder to yall, the tired hikers rule and are the next big thing so if you havn't slept with one yet get on top before were to big
PS that last part is for all the ladies if their listening

Treehuggerjanie
i think its a sweet little avatar! Nice to see a guy with feelings!lolx

Tired Hiker
eek! laughing out loud big grin cool Quiet Hiker is here indeed. He is in the band the Tired Hikers with me and Dercor. Last time I saw this guy he was ripping it up on his guitar in our studio in SJ. Word to the Quiet One. smile

It's nice to have another tired hiker in these forums.

Mistique
Well THATS not very nice big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.