Favorite Gamecube Game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Will
Whats your favourite gamecube game?

Will
Mines probably Super Mario Sunshine.

Celsius
rogue leader & super smash bros melee, but i have a PS2.

J_To_The_P
Resident Evil, Resident Evil Zero, Outlaw Golf, OoT.

Celsius
Oot? isnt that ocarina of time?

JKozzy
Duno, probly. But that's originally for N64. Super Smash Bros. Melee is fun. big grin

Linkalicious
Wind Waker, Soul Caliber 2, Smash Bros. Melee. (all because of Link)

(and i'm sure we all know this is going to get moved to Vid games section....so just add your opinion and don't ruin the post until it gets moved by a mod)

JKozzy
I'm getting a GC on Thursday, or Friday! big grin Finally...

Linkalicious
they're kinda fun....i'm getting crystal chronicles next tuesday. so i can finally play a Final Fantasy game (no ps2!)

JKozzy
Aha! I have a PS2! And a PS1! I own FF 7 8 9 10 and 10-2. Yay for me.
Will get FFCC, another reason for a GC. And Metroid Prime...
...but how much is a GC memory card? And I see different numbers on them; what r those significance?

Linkalicious
i think i got mine for like $15 bucks...which is chump change. I had ps1 so i played FF7 & 8...i think 9 (if it was PS1). And now that my xbox is moded i have like700 Snes games which include Final Fantasy 1, 2, & 3.

SaTsuJiN
Phantasy Star Online : Episode 1 & 2

VengeanceGOD
Wind Waker, Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Smash Bros, all the classics. smile

VallejoKid707
Simpsons Hit and Run or Mario Kart Double Dash

steely balls
Metroid Prime, Zelda the wind waker, And OoT( It came free when you pre-order WW)

JKozzy
Metroid Prime.. I want big grin

glenn
007 Nightfire

Xed
Melee, Metroid prime, sonic mega collection and the zelda collectors edition. All brilliant in their own right.

Myth
Smash Bros Melee and Double Dash

Tex
Metroid Prime raver

JKozzy
Tex has good taste! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.