Hey Raz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
In about January or so I asked you if I could be a co-moderator.You said you were giving UnknownBountyHunter a chance to do it for a while then I could.Well Raz its been more then a few months.I have been very loyal to this site since it opened and I want the respect I deserve.Now I ask you again and please don't take 7 months to answer WHEN CAN I BE A CO-MODERATOR?

UnknownBountyHunter
When Raz gets time to answer he will. If you didn't read my last post for him, he states he has been quite busy, no need to bother him at this point on the forum as he might not see this for maybe a week, try e-mailing him instead, but show the head-mod some respect.

theEviljedi
Yeah I know I just hope to catch him before 7 months again.Why have you been allowed to be co-moderator for so long any way?

theEviljedi
You mean R-E-S-P-E-C-T.Give him respect?No give me respect!I have been beside you the most loyal person to visit this site a least twice a day and I want respect.Tell him to watch Ahretha Franklin in The Blues Brothers at the dinner and he will see what I want.

UnknownBountyHunter
Dude, spouting off like that is one way to get you UN-NOMINATED as co-mod, yes you have been loyal but you also must be patient.

theEviljedi
I have been patience for over 7 months.

Ratcat
I don't think he gets it!

UnknownBountyHunter
Explain Ratcat, who? me or EvilJedi. As for 7 months EvilJedi, haha no! I become mod in what, June or May I think. I wasn't even a member until March or so. Seven months ago would place this under January

Raz
If you want to contact me personally then you know where to contact me: [email protected].
I'm also closing this topic.

Nactous
Hello Raz.

Ken Kenobi
Thanks for uselessly bumping a dead thread. no expression

On that note, I miss theEvilJedi sad

Syren
eek! Kenobizzle? love

Nactous
Your welcome Sir.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Thanks for uselessly bumping a dead thread. no expression

On that note, I miss theEvilJedi sad

Ah yes....the fun yolu had sad ....

Originally posted by Nactous
Hello Raz.
No, no, no....you got it all wrong you start here not here roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh yes and....Hello Raz big grin

eggmayo
Erm, are those guys for real?
I never heard of any of them.

Syren
Yeah, they're the first KMC members.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Raz

I'm also closing this topic.

Hell of a good job right there, Raz stick out tongue

Originally posted by Syren
Yeah, they're the first KMC members.

Yeah, they are my heroes...especially Unknown Bounty Hunter.....he/she is german......and was a mod...and is cool overall...and holy moly Evil Jedi was desperate to become a Mod.....(might that have caused this "No, one thqat asks can be mod"....hmm...we have to investigate...to the Bardockmobile....Bardock...bardock...bardock...nanananananannanananan BARDOCK)

Mandorallen
I just want to shout out this little comment here:

Modding isn't as great as you might think it is...

although it does feel good to whoop ass around the forums, ill give it that.

so if you get chosen: its cool

But it doesnt matter if you dont.

eggmayo
I never heard of them, despite apparently coming on at least twice a day everyday.
And Bardock, I noticed that stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mandorallen
I just want to shout out this little comment here:

Modding isn't as great as you might think it is...

although it does feel good to whoop ass around the forums, ill give it that.

so if you get chosen: its cool

But it doesnt matter if you dont.

Ah I see...you take the psychologial aproach....if saying that you want to be a mod will not make you one maybe the opposite does......stick out tongue

daisuke
wow. i've never seen them before.......

what's so special about being a co-moderator anyways?

i'm a mod for two other sites, and i don't see what's so special. it's just a lot of work.

Cinemaddiction
No such things as "co-moderators" anymore, anyway. There are Globals, and then forum leaders. Forum leads get labeled "mods" anyway, but that's not necessarily the case.

I love my job, which isn't about kickin' anyones ass. It's about caring for the bulletin boards you love so much that you're determined to do your best to keep them clean.

TwisterGameX
Happy Dance

Nactous
Hmm..;.

Syren
yes Well said, CA... and it does involve a hell of a lot of work. The banning of irksome members etc is simply an added extra, and it's certainly no bonus. Anyone who wants to be a forum leader so they can 'kick ass' is blatantly the wrong person for the job.

Ken Kenobi
eek! Kenobizzle? love

Where? eek!

T.M
Anyone who wants to be a forum leader so they can 'kick ass' is blatantly the wrong person for the job.

Damn thats me out then stick out tongue jk.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ah I see...you take the psychologial aproach....if saying that you want to be a mod will not make you one maybe the opposite does......stick out tongue

Meh, I could care less. I love talking about movies, It's my life. Literally, it IS my life. And If I were a mod or not it wouldn't make any difference,although I would like to see a mod in the sci-fi forum, to get it al little more cleaned up, and I would be glad to do it. But if I didn't, I'd still be able to post and what-not, and I would get the same respect. Respect should be given over a person's veiw and persona, not just because you are a moderatorm or admin.

"salute the man, not the rank"

Raz
Originally posted by Raz
I'm also closing this topic. I mean it this time stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.