The BEST Matrix Character and Their Greatest Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
Who is/are the greatest Matrix character(s) and what is their greatest fight so far?

Ikobe
I think we're starting to get a widdle bit bored of these now... *aiiii*

~AI

Alias Neo
Neo

gabimr2
well.. I think.. the twins..& trinity.. laughing

GABRIEL05
Morpheus. Cuz he has no SUPER DUPER POWERS, but he gets all this respect cuz everyone knows, short of Neo and some agents, he could whoop anyones ass.

Kes
Trinity!She's a cool character and she has kickass scenes! Who can forget the begining of both films?!blink

Metroplex
The twins since they have cool fight scences.

Korri
Neo love

Dexx
neither. seraph.

cgtuna21
Neo and agent smith was the best in the first and second. Espicially in the first, when there fighting in the hallway. and in the second when neos fighting all of the agents. personally, agent smith is my favorite. but neo is so cool.

Socrates
What I don't understand is how come Morpheus can't just whip everyone's butt? Knowing what he knows about the matrix, and "freeing your mind" wouldn't you think he be able to own the agents, and neo? I mean he did show neo how to fight.

Dexx
ergh..that is beyond childish. what he knows and what he CAN do are 2 different things. He cannot move as fast or be as strong as the agents.
Neo can because..well..he's the one.
Somebody had to teach him how to fight..but he did defeat him in the first session.

silver_tears
definately have to say neo and the hundred smiths u gotta love a man whos flexible wink

Korri
Llaughing out loudL oh ya!!

Persuillius
Morpheus....That cool, level headed warrior from the real world. Wise. Cool. Best fight scenes. Kick @$$! cool

Then probably the twins. Hot to de ladies and pretty damn dangeorous.

Then Merrovingian. Funny old thingy...

Then Trinity....sweet fight scenes.

Then Smith. Never get lonely. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Finally Neo. Plain freaky.

GO TO GOOGLE.COM THEN SEARCH: WHAT MATRIX CHARACTER AM I THEN CLICK ON THE FIRST OPTION!!!!!!!!!

Crash_Overload
Coolest Character has to be Morpheus or the Twins. Greatest Fight, Neo vs. Smith in Reloaded.

icansee
Morpheus: The way he takes on an agent(Does not die) and the way he took on the twins just look at him fill the SUV with lead after slicing the fuel tank. He does it with style, yes Neo has all the extra powers but Morpheus has the finesse.

Crash_Overload
And that is why I like Morpheus

Persuillius
Thats why my idle is morpheus!!!

movie_freak
Fav Character: Twins & Smith(s)
Fav Fighting Scence: Neo & Smth(reloaded)

Red Texas
Smith: when he fought Neo in the subway

"Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marveled at it's beauty? It's genius? Billions of people just living out their lives......oblivious...."

Korri
i liked all Neo's fights

Exa
The Spoon Boy :]

Best fight - Morpheus against Twins in underground garage

Korri
where have i seen Spoon kid b4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.