To: UnknownBountyHunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The great Wise Master Brit Hunt jed
Can You come to my site?

UnknownBountyHunter
I e-mailed you a YES.

Spidervlad
This is an irrelevant post and shouldn't be posted in the Question Forum. Mod, close this thread.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Spidervlad
This is an irrelevant post and shouldn't be posted in the Question Forum. Mod, close this thread.

Nice bump moron. no expression

Storm
Don' t bump old and dead threads for no reason Spidervlad. Doing this again will result in a warning!

Spidervlad
I'm helping the community. Anything that you Storm can tell me or give me a link to the information of rules that say "Helpign the Community Will Resolve in a Warning" will make me think otherwise.

Tattoo
I'm helping the community. Anything that you Storm can tell me or give me a link to the information of rules that say "Helpign the Community Will Resolve in a Warning" will make me think otherwise.

Helping the community by bumping an old thread for no reason.

Schecter

maybe you dont realise you bumbed a 7 year dead thread?

Spidervlad
Yeah. But then people will remember not to do this anymore.

Schecter

if it wasnt an accident then you're obviously trolling/failing.

Vinny Valentine
Spidervlad.

You're an idiot.

Starhawk
I agree with Vin.

Syren

No, you didn't realise it was an ancient thread and now you're flailing.

Captain REX
...why the HELL did you post in here?!

Storm
You have surely set an example Spidervlad, but not the way you intended to. I' m sure people will remember this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.