Monster Garage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smithers2003
Who Likes watching Monster Garage?

Fitch
after the name probably I would watch it....if i knew what it is...

Dexx
same here ..only i wouldn't watch it.

Fitch
I thought it has something to do with cars.Otherwise me eighter...

VampirePrincess
Its on cars... They create cars out of varies matriel... They have a few "Monster" shows like Monster House.... They are pretty cool.

Fitch
I had a feeling...

Dexx
yeah..we have a show like this on discovery i think...

VampirePrincess
It is on Discovery lol... They have something called American Chooper or something on motocycles.... And a few building type shows.

Fitch
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.now I know what u're talking bout.I'm watching....

smithers2003
hey everybody... thanks for the quick responds

Fitch
our plesure...

Godshinto
I'm a huge fan when I was in Orange county california Jessie had a show with all of the cars they already did ttally awsome machines.

smithers2003
what is on for this week in monster garage?

Tex
I love Monster Garage, its kewl, I really respect people who know how to work with metal and engines.

Fitch
yeah.imagine knowing how to repair u're own car by yourself smile j/k
btw,how is it going?hope you fix it fast...

Godshinto
I can weld that's deffinetly a skill I recomend all of you learn.

diegocala
I love that show!

DeNiro
Monster garage is so ****in cool becasue jesse james is one bad ass mutha ****er that dude is cool as hell. He is awesome with cars and bikes and the shit they make out of these cars is just insane not to mention jesse gives u great entertainment with his humor and actions. And ya American Chopper is even better then monster garage because i luv choppers and OCC and American Chopper is even funnier then monster garage because the dad and Paulie Jr. fight all the time it is just great. got to luv both shows but especilly american chopper thats sum good watchin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.