Professor X killed millions !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil-X
..He had to. I don't know if this has been discused but in X2 when he is using Cerebro on all the humans, millions of people should have died. Reason being is that Cerebro affected every human on Earth, so no matter what they were doing or where they were, they were affected. So think about everyone driving on the highway, or people flying planes. People working heavy machinery. No matter what, millions had to die. That is just my thoughts on that. smart

Kes
Yeh. They say at the end that both sides had casualties.

tokyo_goddess
All I thought during that scene were the old people and frail people who aren't or more likely weren't strong enough to withstand the vibes coming from Cerebro...poor old people. no

Kes
Hey speaking of old ppl. Did you know Patrick Steward is 63years old eek!

Metroplex
Thats pretty old. He looks like hes in his 40s

X-WOMen
Whoa. blink

tokyo_goddess
I hope he doesn't croak like the old guy in the Harry Potter movies died...Poor Professor Dumbledore...no

Kes
Well Prof Dumbledor was older (i think) and he was sick. Yeh I thought Patrick was like 50 max!

tokyo_goddess
Well what about Ian Mckellan? (sp?0

Kes
Sir Ian Mckellen is 64 years old wink

Evil-X
I still stick with the thought of millions dying, just think about people doing everyday activties, like walking down stairs, hhmm I think they would have fell, and depending where they were, they may have died. What about people handling hazardus stuff at the time? Millions had to die.

Kes
Yeh. They said that there where casulties at the end of X2!

tokyo_goddess
Again...I say poor old people...I was thinking this whole time that everyone meant casualties on both sides...good and bad...not mutant and human! *bonks self in head*

Evil-X
^^^ How far from Virginia do you live?

tokyo_goddess
Huh?...I live in Maryland...I just say the town I live in resembles Mayberry from the Andy Griffith show.

Evil-X
I know that, I meant how from Va do you live.

gunzablazin99
they all die!!!!!! YEAH...... WE WILL ALL DIE TO THE MUTANTS......... or not

Evil-X
Huh? That was you're first post? I'm not sure I get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.