color coding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seth-Gecko
you definatly notice that everything in the matrix has a green tint to it. What about the "Real World", you noticed everything has a BLUE tint to it? What do you think that means and dont say nothing because the WB dont just put somthing in the movie for the hell of it. All must have a purpose.

freemind
I heard they put in the green in the matrix for the green tint that is on old computer screens.

Labyrinth
never noticed that, maybe ill watch it tonight and see...

Stovenutts
to show the difference...

Dexx
they just digitally work the images untill they look all nice and tidy. Sometimes a color of that sort encaces the quality and relaxes the eye....it doesn't necessarily have to have a point.

Vim
On the commentary on the DVD of M1 they said it was to give the Matrix a monochromatic look, and then the blue of the real world gave it a more alive feeling.

Sifer
I think the real world doesn've so much a blue tint. I think people may mistake it for blue but this is just the colour of the metal - we can see as much from "The Second Renaissance". When you see people's faces in the real world they don't seem to have a blue tint and look as if filmed without all the mad colour editing big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.