Character influences?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tokyo_goddess
Since the movie or comics...for fans of the mutants...I know that you may have wanted to become like them...

I love Logan...he makes me just want to move to Canada! Or smoke a cigar...wear leather and jeans... really wanna buy some fan claws off of ebay!

I love Kurt Wagner next to logan, have you been influenced to be or act like him? Be more religious, filled with more faith?...die some part of you blue, wether it be your hair or your skin?...learn German to get the German/english accent down?...get tatoo's like his?

I once took German...and it's looking more tempting to relearn again...

Well share your moments of the mutant...ness O.o

Harry X Freak64
Well...I think logans pretty yummie...but everyone says that i look like jean grey..so ive been checking out telekinetic sites and telepathic sites. ive been trying the telepathic stuff and it works but i gotta work on telekinesis. Yes i have no life and im a freak for trying to move things with my mind. lol no but seriously..i think it would b awesome to have that mutation bunny

DemonicGambit
Um...I haven't since the old cartoons. When I was younger I would watch them and I wanted to be like Jubilee. Don't ask, cause honestly I don't know. But it was sad, I wore the sunglasses always on my head.

tokyo_goddess
That sounds cute DG.

Does the telepathy really work? It sounds so unbeliveable! I have considered tekekinesis.

If I was going to wear glasses of a mutant...it would be Cyclops's...

Harry X Freak64
yea this must sound really really insane but it does..if u want i can post a few sites on here that are helpful big grin

tokyo_goddess
sure...have you tried it on people?...give me an example.

verauko
Post it, post it! big grin big grin

DemonicGambit
I once tried to read my teacher's mind...It didn't work for me sad

Kes
sick Oh thats just sick!!! jk. But I wouldn't want to be near my teachers heads!

DemonicGambit
I din't study for the test that day, only reason I tried

Kes
I never studied.blink You should have tried to read the mind of the smartest kid in the class. Unless that was you?blink

DemonicGambit
LOL

I wish it had been that way. I wouldn't have needed to try an' read his mind.

Kes
True that wink

Harry X Freak64
srry i havent posted i had work today...um...well lets think...there was this one time where i was at my friends house and i was jokin around about reading peoples minds and my friend tyler said ok try to read my mind..so i said ok....ur thinkin.. (i was really trying to concentrate) about steph whos my other friend and he was gonna ask her out that day too but i didnt no and he was like that was a little weird...and i said yea..

theres also times where i pick days on the calendar and write good or bad on them...and wen those days come i see if i had a good day or a bad day and everytime ive done that its worked...i do that for my friend too and i tell them afterwards that i wrote that they were supposed to haev a good/bad day and they said wow uve really got something goin on there...im tellin the truth but some people must think im nuts for actually trying this...no i dont go around im public tryin to read peoples minds its just something between me and my friends. im babbling again wacko

Harry X Freak64
oops sorry i was answering tokyo goddess question for those who had no clue wat i was talkin about

tokyo_goddess
Sounds believeable...got any links?

Harry X Freak64
yup um let me look for them...ill post in a sec

Harry X Freak64
ok i got them:

Telekinesis: undergrounddragon.tripod.com/theunderground/id23.html

Telepathy: www.crystalinks.com/telepathy.html

hope this helps anyone!!!!

tokyo_goddess
wish me luck! wink

Paola
I would die to have my hair purple.... just I'm too afraid to screw it... maybe I'll get bald and look like Prof X blink
or learn some martial arts and become a ninja roll eyes (sarcastic)
anything for Psylocke...

ps: sorry for bringing up an old thread big grin

RonyLeBeau
Shadow kat and Ms.Marvel powers BOTH shifty

happy

roguegambit
Harry and Tokyo you gals be carefull with telekineses. It takes a lot of energy to really do this. Surely I can't stop you from trying so my advice to y'all is to start with a match or something else like a needle or something that is easy to move with your minds
wink
Good luck!

azurefalconchan
i once tried to blow up my computer...it did freeze thou...dont know why..not gonna try again *hugs comp and whispers..."i wouldnt hurt you precious"...i love magneto...i threw a key for my window out the window and try to magnetically get it back...in the end i had to run out to my garden and fetch it

stormsgreat
laughing out loud I've often tried to make the weather more sunny, but nothing ever happens,

roguegambit
laughing

DezW
I dyed my hair blue once.. it didn't take long... only 1 day... sad
I wanna be blue!!! I love to be blue!!!! but now it is black and red (kinda Wanda-style...) cool

and I was learning german about.. many years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.