The Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucas Sucks!
I found the trailer and it works!
http://home.primus.ca/~liam3/video/728_rotk.mov
It was soooo easy to find! wink

undomiel
WOW!!
it was awesome!!
I watched it over and over

Lucas Sucks!
told ya it works! the nazguls looks preety good! I wish they make faramir a lot better this time.... i like the set of the palace where his standing in. The hand with the ring at the begining must be smeagols...

undomiel
I loved the beginning part with Gandalf and Pippin
and then Pippin and Merry

Mormegil
IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS
O MY GOD O MY GOD O MY GOD O MY GOD O MY GOD O MY GOD
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
SSWWEEEETT!

Tracker
Too sweet!

Mormegil
All is set. The pieces are moving. We come to it at last. The greatest trailer of our time.

masterofmatrix
i havnt watched it yet im just surfing the net while its loading it should be ready in about 7 more minutes i say.

Mormegil
Wow, your connection's slow. Mine loaded in about 20 seconds, and that was slower than usual for my computer.

UTKari02
I guess it worked for y'all, but it's not working for me.

chica16
the link won't work fer me :*(

Lucas Sucks!
you can thank me later lads! cool

GABRIEL05
DAMN New Line cockema must have gotten to it first!!!

pinksuezo
for a detaled description of the trailer:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=256511&perpage=25&pagenumber=4

there used to b screenshots but i think they made em take em down.

turin
dangit!!! it worked this mourning but i guess New Line made the dude take it down. Its awesome, but it looks like to me that the confrontation at the front gate of minis tirith aint going to happen the same way as in the book. For those of you who saw the trailer it looks like it takes place somewhere else, but hopefully i am wrong.

ronares
hey, i cant find it. i had it before, and got the first quarter of the trailer, but no luck whenever i try now. do you know anyother places where i can get the trailer??

chica16
ahhhh new line cinema !!!! lol they don't waste any time.. i don't blame them though ... but it's making me go crazy w/o a trailer wajflkjsldga;jfksdg

therock316
damnit it doesnt work!!!!!!!

grifta
If anyone can post a trailer PLEASE DO!

billyboyd4ever
yes please!!!

SlayerChick1188
i downloaded it from lightsoutentertainment .com

(sry i can't put links in yet!)

You have to use their search engine...

only the low-res trailer shows much

the only problem is it doesn't play the end!

But if you wanna take a look anyway, i'd hurry before it goes down!!
yes

Lucas Sucks!
suffer! i saw it and its very gooodd hehehehehe...... hope some of you catched it before it blew up!

Cleopatra
Aww Poo...I've been looking for it all night...and just my luck. Gnar!
mad thumb down

fini
It not working it not working, this is what i get when i dont go online for 2 days.....ARGH

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr............damn you New line Cinema.......you just OFFICIALLy Sent thousands of fan(atics) Crazier........POST the damn TRailer pppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aquila`
themoviebox.net/trailers/moviebox_trailers/rotk_tr_page.htm

www wink but i can't post links as i'm to new

turin
Look on Kazaa. I found it after downloading about 10 bogus ones (i hate that about kazaa) the file size is 9.94 so i hope that will help you in you search. ITS FREIKIN AWESOME!!!

Lucas Sucks!
Cleopatra youre preety hot! come visit me and Ill show you the trailer! eek!

Just kidding! Happy Dance

fini
hmmmmmmmm that trailer looks like a mini gif to me.... angel
whistle

Cleopatra
embarrasment Aww Gee...are you flirting with me? stick out tongue
htt p://w ww.agalaxia.com.br/

THAT trailer should work...but the sites in espanol. Just click on the link at the top. But remove the spaces from my link first!

Cleopatra
Oops that's not it...well what the hell did I do?
I think I just clicked this link
Then Clicked the Hi Res on the agalaxia site.

OH...and it was SWEET rock

Lucas Sucks!
My first language is spanish so any translation you need i can give cleopaticoo buh buh mon amie? cool

By the way Cleopatra... those movies you like are very good I'm very impressed. If you liked Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas well you should check this movies out from the same director Terry Giliam. And for any of you who love fantasy... these are the best fantasy movies out there and i have them next to lord of the rings.
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Time Bandits
Those are great great movies check them out! I also notice you like Johnny Deep... he did a nice job with pirets, too bad it sucked! sick

chica16
YES!!!! FINALLY I GET TO WATCH IT!!!! i'm about to pee my pants i'm so frickin excited

pinksuezo
heres A SUMMARY OF THE TRAILER. NOT AS GOOD AS THE TRAILER ITSELF, BUT...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=256511&perpage=25&pagenumber=4

billyboyd4ever
OH MY GOSH!!! thank you sooo much cleopatra....i finally saw it!! it is sooo good! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Mormegil
I'm watching it again and again... I had it once before, but I lost it and now I've got it again. There's something wrong with my Quicktime, and it's not letting me download things because of some error. Therefore, I have to keep the window open with the trailer so I can watch it over and over again... I hope they never take it down!

Danistar
"Document was not found." Can you give a corect link???

ronares
if things go to plan i will be watching the trailer in the next hour. i dont know if it will work, but i started downloading one from kazaa, 16944 kb. ive downloaded about 10000 kb. if it works (ill let you know) go get it.

ronares
OMFG!! its stopped, im downloaded 15500 and it stopped!!!AAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ronares
damn. wrong one. twas a trailer for the entire LOTR series. damn.

ronares
i got the right one, lol. look in kazaa, its only about 8000kb.lol, was i surprised. half way through it says" what did you really expect the actual trailer?" "you will just have to wait" lol. i wish the one i found previously was still there, it was the actual one. DAMN NEW LINE! WHAT HARM WILL IT DO??? lol

fini
OH to hell with it............i'm gonna stop looking for the damn trailer........when it comes out i will see it, over and over and over and over and over

so lets go look for our sanity

ronares
yeah. darn newline, what harm would it have done? to think i would have had it if it werent for my mom needing to use the phone! lol

Dexx
oh..damn..i didn't catch it on any link...poodoo!

billyboyd4ever
use themoviebox.net one...thats not the whole address...but i think its one page 2 of this thread

Nefertite
Not really works sick

Aquila`
try h ttp://users.pandora.be/tripla

i think that's the 30Mb trailer that can be found on IRC.

Smeagol
Email me: [email protected] if you want to see the trailer. I can send it to you.

chica16
its an awesome trailer smile

Aquila`
Smeagol how big is your trailer and is it better quality than the one i posted?

Smeagol
Well, the trailer can take up full screen and it's clear. So yeah, it's good quality. 10 MB.

muse5
hehehe, i foung the trailer somewhere, i don't remember the site... awesome, i almost wet myself out of excitement! the one for the game is good too, and easier to find, it has mostly movie footage, only like the last 20 seconds are geme foodtage eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

chica16
i'm gettin ready to watch the game one now

Mormegil
I just saw the fake The Hobbit trailer. It was quite well done, but those dragon scenes absolutely sucked. They were so obviously from a low-budget movie or an old movie. Although, it was probably only obvious to me because I'd known tha t they were fake before seeing them, so I knew what to expect. My brother's trying to download the RotK trailer, but that's what he got instead. He's still trying, and I'm gonna go and check on his progress. Excuse me.

Mormegil
Nope, not yet. I've already seen the really small version with low quality sound and stuff, but he's getting the full-screen one, which will be SO much better. I hope it works out. Alright, I'm gonna go check again. It shouldn't be too much longer, now...

The wise one
You could find the ROTK trailer on kazza

sith_darth_jay
hey muse5, could u please tell me where 2 find the game trailer, and if anybody could post a link for the movie trailer,we all sorry bastard who haven't seen it will appreciate it

Cleopatra
Here you go bud.
Game and Movie Trailer...

lotrlover7000
pretty please confused

lotrlover7000
iyts bin taken of already

Cleopatra

Just add a www to the beginning of it
it's still there trust me

Smeagol
There's only a game trailer on there.

lotrlover7000
were can you find the hobbit trailer

Daragon
You have to click on PLAY9.6MB

Smeagol
Ah... duh!

djxtreme2k
just in case anyone gets stuck,it'll be live on my ftp as of tonight...

email me for details, i got the 5mb avi and the 20mb qt versions..

big grin

(ps email is my [email protected] )

djxtreme2k
and that now includes the 9.6mb version...
big grin

djxtreme2k
and if you wish ill put the nasty hobbit wannabe trailer on,its funny

Smeagol
Hobbit! Hobbit! HOBBIT!!!

djxtreme2k
lol its not true u know its just a collection of 1/2 clips

djxtreme2k
oh and my email isnt actually [email protected],
work it out it doesnt take Major brains :P

happy lotr'ing

lotrlover7000
Does anyone have any pics of the paths of the dead embarrasment

GandalfTheWhite
Hey guys... I don't know if by putting this I'll cause NewCinecrap to take off but if you want to download it instead of just watching it!!!:

I encourage you to download a little program called: "Download Accelerator"
Once you have downloaded this program and installed it. Click on the option: URL, and the "add new URL" and then type this:
" h t t p :// themoviebox.net / trailers / rotk_teaser.mov "
remove all spaces and click "ok". it'll automaticaly star downloading it to your hard drive, once it's done, look for in your desktop!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the best way!!

By the way: thanks to everyone who posted messages about it! to come to this and used all the information you posted!

I can't believe I've finally watched it!!!! its kinda short though wink but I did it!!!!!! Happy Dance

GandalfTheWhite
Who do I put a little picture to identify myself like you have?
I'm new embarrasment ...
Pleeeeeeease! sad
I posted a good tip though wink
It's just that I have this really cool pic of Gollum that I use on my MSN when chatting but I just don't know where to edit my account for this thing...
eek! UH! By the way... have you all read "The Silmarillion"??? or hapened to know anything about rumors of a TV series called: "The obbit"?

Thanks.

GandalfTheWhite
Someone please log in and answer me!!!!!! LOL
This thing is too slow!
I'm like: confused ...well, where did everyone go?
Whats this thing I hear about a "hobbit" trailer... whats there to be a trailer about?
uh, another thing: is there only ONE version of the trailer circulating or are there more? cus if there's more I guess I'll have too keep searching stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
here's what u gotta do gandalf. log in, select edit options (next 2 profile) scroll down and click "avatar". there's a lot of pics there 2 chosse or U can make 1 up urselve

whiterider
its awesome i just saw it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.