X3 - Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

njherbz741
is it true that Jude Law is going to be casted for Archangel in X3???

verauko
I've never heard about this... But Jude is cute and I think he would look very good as Angel big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

tokyo_goddess
*shivers*....he WOULD look good for the part, but would he pull it off?

verauko
I think he would..... he's a good actor... and very talented... I believe in him!

Kes
Oh no...please no! He's to thin! Angel is buff! And I hate Jude Law!

X-WOMen
He looks okay. Might have some muscles under that suit somewhere Kes. stick out tongue

Kes
Nah. I've seen Mr. Ripley or whatever the hell the movie is called. He's to thin messed

MaverickIce
Noooooo..... Angel long Blond hair. Maybe ok as short blond hair... but please needs more muscle than that..

Kes
I agree.

njherbz741
ye but they can always build him up before they start filming like spiderman. and they can a throw a wig on his head or sumthin laughing *laughs*laughing

njherbz741
i also heard that Ryan Reynolds might play angel

sources

http://www.countingdown. com/movies/2756437/board?viewpost=3129247 (backspace the com to the dot(.) )

but RYAN REYNOLDS..NOOOOO, thats the Van Wilder guy!

he cant even pull it off

Kes
Oh no! Thats worst then the other!

X-WOMen
Ryan Reynolds? Just plain ew.

njherbz741
would Jude Law make a good Archangel

njherbz741
comparison

Kes
I still dont like him! He's getting bald! Besides is just not pretty enough. Isn't Angel suppose to be beautiful?

Kes
How old is Angel?

X-WOMen
Don't know... I know he's atleast as old as ...Cyclops? Maybe younger.

Kes
Well if he's Rogues age, how about that kid from Home Improvement? Atleast thats what I think it's called.

aLiceXwndrLnd
wait, you mean jonathan taylor thomas? hes hot, but i dont see him as angel. and im pretty sure hes about storms age, but hes def older than rogue. i dont think jude is pretty enough, but the van wilder guy, while i do find him hot and funny as hell, i think is both too young and too funny...angel is all angsty, after all. hey, did anyone cath angels cameo in x2? i did big grin

SlayerChick1188
where? i didnt notice... erm

njherbz741
ye where, i dont remember, i didnt hear any angel cameos before i saw X2

Kes
Its just the x-rays at the end when Wolverine is fighting Lady.

njherbz741
what do you meen x-rays?

X-WOMen
Yeah, I remember those big huge wings. It's when Wolverine just walks in the lab.

njherbz741
so its archangel's metal wing, like the ones for the AoA angel

X-WOMen
Yuup. yes

njherbz741
o, i didnt no that AoA angel's wings were adamantium

Kes
It was just an homage. He has metal wings for some time in the comics. It doesn't mean anything.

DemonicGambit
In the main X-Men comics he had metal wings to, not just AOA. He had metal wings cause he lost his original in the Morlock Massacre.

Kes
Ok here are a few that would look good (IMO) has Angel. What do you guys (girls) think?
My 1st pick would be Travis Fimmel! Kinda young but...hmmm....yammi!

Kes
This guy is so exoctic! He must looks smoking with long hair!
This is Alex Lundqvist!

Kes
This is Greg Vaughan! The guy from charm!
Very nice!

Kes
Christian Bale as Angel? All he has to do is let his hair grow! He sure has the body!

verauko
Yuck! I hate this pick with these things on his eyes! I'm gonna throw up! He looks here like a real mutant big grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud lol
First he has to brighten his hair a little bit.

But I still prefer Jude big grin

verauko
Aha! I remember! Long time ago I've read on some site where one girl proposed this guy from "The Believer" to play Angel... I don't remember what's his name sad

verauko
Yes! I found him...
His name's Ryan Gosling (yeah! This Hercules one big grin)
And here's his pick from younger years big grin

verauko
here's his another pic big grin quite cute big grin

Kes
Not bad. Still think Travis is better.

X-WOMen
I like Kes' second pic of Alex Lundqvist. I never heard of him but he looks good! big grin

Kes
He's model. He did a comercial for a Hugo Boss perfume.

MaverickIce
I can't put my finger on where I saw tha Ryan kid...

MaverickIce
Tha Ryan kid needs waaaayy more muscle

aLiceXwndrLnd
i dunno if that travis guy would have time, hes got the show on the wb and all...and all those guys were hot but none were old enough cept christian bale...what have i seen him in? i cant think...is he teddy from little women?

verauko
Can you paste his picture?

About Ryan... I saw "The Beliver" with him lately and he is quite muscular, not like an athlete but he doesn't look like a chicken too laughing out loud ("ciptak" big grin)

Kes
Yeh I think he's in Little Women, he's in American Psyco, Equilibrium, Reign of fire.
He's very hot, has the body and knows marcial arts.

verauko
Aha! So you guys are talking about this guy big grinbig grinbig grin
I can't remember names!

MaverickIce
I remeber where I was Ryan! Remember the Titans

verauko
UGH! I haven't seen this movie, but I've heard that's a good movie... I gotta see it...

BOPRecruit 16
the actors can do some special training to get buffed up. alot of comics make their characters overly buff. it's not necessary for the actors to be buff in the x movies. some of them aren't, and it's just fine with me.

MaverickIce
Yeah but the "buff" guys on the x team are Angel Wolvie Cyke Bishop Gambit and Cable. Iceman too is kinda buff in the comics but not reallly.

X-WOMen
Don't forget Beast. He's like a blue Hulk monster!

MaverickIce
lol! laughing out loud

verauko
Gambit is "buff"? I don't think so... in comparisin with Wolvie he's not as muscular as him.

MaverickIce
I just watched the animated show and though he wasn't as buff as wolvie he still had some muscles.

Kes
Well he's more buff then Orlando Bloom thats for sure.
But this is Archagels thread.

Paola
Yeah, every thread always ends up in LeBeau....... I'm going to start thinking that you like him.......

Kes
Who me?blink

verauko
Kes... tell us the truth... I already know big grinbig grin about your little obsession, I know about your posters of Gambit and baloons with his image in your room big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
Don't worry, you're not the only one big grinbig grin

Kes
lol No really I like Storm and Gambit but I only saw the cartoons and not all of them. Plus it was a long time ago. My only obsession is The x files big grin

verauko
I like The X Files too big grinbig grinbig grin
But my obsession is "LOTR" and "X-men" big grin

Kes
lol So any new ideas for Archangel?

BOPRecruit 16
ryan gosling would be a nice choice as archangel, if they choose to make him young.

http://www.ozcraft.com/scifidu/images/titans/cast_gosling.jpg

Kes
Hey that looks like a friend of mine!

verauko
I thought that Angel in x3 could be young... and Ryan looks nice big grin

X-WOMen
Is it me or does that look like a young Jay Leno?....

Kes
lol its the chin (sp)

verauko
this old gray guy is Jay Leno? And Ryan looks like him? Hm... yes, in fact... maybe nose and face shape and mouth...

nacciw
There is no set person to play the character angel, angel is just being considered for x3 to even have a cameo.

nacciw
there is no set person to play the character angel, angel is just being consider for x3 to have a cameo

verauko
How can you know, Nacciw?

nacciw
verauko) i have read atleast 10 x3 movie news site with interviews and news, and about 4 were offical x3 sites and the stated how brian singer wants angel to be in the future movies and how it is not decided whether angel will be or not, he was going to have a cameo in the first on the basketball court as a student but the 15 foot wingspan was to much to do for such a little part.

Kes
Singer also had a great scene (his words) with Angel in X2 but it wouldn't help the plot so it got cut.

nacciw
in the first movie the wanted angel to be playing basketball and his winges would rip his clothes off from underneath to show off to rogue.

verauko
WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! This would be a great scene!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to see it!!!! Ugh! Unfortunetely it's impossible!!!!!!! ARGH!

verauko
They could make computer wings... they made so many comp. effect so in this cause making wings is not such a big problem.

Kes
That would have been cool!

MaverickIce
That is definetly in character!

DemonicGambit
I think that would be cool to see...except for the part where its for Rogue, I think it would be even cooler if he did that to show off to Betsy

Kes
Who's Betsy?

MaverickIce
Psylocke.

Kes
Ah. Ok embarrasment

verauko
and in the original X-men comic Angel, you know... "liked" Psylocke?

MaverickIce
yeah. they were "together" until she died. (psylocke)
Now he's with some chick from Kentucky. (husk, cannonball's sister)

verauko
she died?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Paola
Vargas killed her in X-Treme X-Men sad
But Archangel & Psylocke split before she died and she went with Neal Shaara Thunderbird III and now this Thunderbird is dating Lifeguard (I think)....

rogue_night666
That pic up there of Jude as Archangel was disturbing. Ah am going to have nightmares.

Rogue

verauko
Jude Law is a cutie big grinbig grin what do you want from him? he's sweet big grin

verauko
I have a pic of Psylocke in "a black bag" sadsadsad

Paola
Noooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're bad Verauko!!!! no expression messed sad

njherbz741
look what i found, archangels wings in x2

Kes
yeh its an homage big grin

Paola
cool!!!

verauko
it rather looks like a wing instead of an arm *just a joke* laughing out loud

BeladonnaLeBeau
Would be great indeed, and he somehow fits the character

verauko
let somebody explain me this?!

verauko
oops!!!!!!!!! it's not this picture big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

njherbz741
o wow, i didnt catch that...kewl picture, but howwould strykers homage get there in a museum

verauko
I'm asking you......! blink

PS: OMG! "Leat anybody explain me this!" THIS?! Wings on a hanger?! How stupit I am! But it's worth a laugh big grin

X-WOMen
lol it sure is! big grin I think that Stryker stole that information from the school. It was probably in one of those files that he showed the president. Just a guess!

Shadow_King
Why does everyone care about archangel every mutant hates him

Kes
Well Angel is rumored to be in X3. There was a scene with him in X2 but it was droped because it didnt help the story.

Shadow_King
ok then

LISA-J
Angel better just be a small cameo in X3,otherwise that wouldn't be fair to the other characters they need to expand on(Rogue,Colossus,Pyro etc.) or the one's coming in(Gambit,Beast).If he as to have a big part in the X movies put in X4orX5 when some of the other characters aren't in the movies anymore.

verauko
This picture is in a museum.... and besides there's no need so styker could stole this pic from school, because if he make adamantium claws for wolverine, it's sure he has made also wings for Angel... and in this cause this picture had to be his.... but where did it come from in a museum?!?!?! blink

Kes
Maybe Singer just made 2 homages to Angel. I'm sure it means nothing.
Did you guys notice that the museum scene starts with a kid touching a sabertoth skeleton ?!stick out tongue

Shadow_King
Stryker never made archangels wings

Kes
yeh we know but the movie has this x-ray of wings in the lab where Deathstrike and logan fight, its an homage singer made to angel.

Shadow_King
then that's stupid

Kes
Why? Its the same has having those names in the PC.

X-WOMen
Yeah, they have to change some stuff in the movie.

Shadow_King
but i like the tv version of how he got his metal wings and became one of the horse men but damn rogue stopped him

Kes
Dont remember that messed sad

Shadow_King
yeah that's the first time or i think second time u see apocalypse and that's why angel hate apocalypse so much cuz he gave angel metal wings and turned him into a horsemen but when the x-men were fighting the horsemen rogue kissed archangel and then he turned good

Paola
Angel lost his original wings in the "Mutant Massacre" and then he tried to suicide, but Apocalypse saved him and offered him to be one of his horsemen, so Apocalypse turned his skin blue and gave him metal wings

Shadow_King
oh that's how it goes

Shadow_King
Thanks

Paola
smile

Shadow_King
but the thing i hate about archangel is he's too much in to vengeance

King Adam
That lab thing is stupid then stryker didint have anything to do with archangel apocolypse made his wings when he became death if he had kept his death powers when he returned into the normal archangel which i like better his third form is the best i think he has feathered wings again but they are a different style to his originals. But the death wings had rockets AWWWW YEAH he kept his death wings after he became normal again but they metal was cut off during a fight with saber tooth and his feathered wings grew back

pr1983
Originally posted by Shadow_King
but the thing i hate about archangel is he's too much in to vengeance

that was only in tas...

Originally posted by King Adam
That lab thing is stupid then stryker didint have anything to do with archangel apocolypse made his wings when he became death if he had kept his death powers when he returned into the normal archangel which i like better his third form is the best i think he has feathered wings again but they are a different style to his originals. But the death wings had rockets AWWWW YEAH he kept his death wings after he became normal again but they metal was cut off during a fight with saber tooth and his feathered wings grew back

yeah...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Paola
Angel lost his original wings in the "Mutant Massacre" and then he tried to suicide, but Apocalypse saved him and offered him to be one of his horsemen, so Apocalypse turned his skin blue and gave him metal wings

Angel did indeed lose his original wings in the Mutant Massacre (actually were impaled by Harpoon i think and had to be amputated). But i sincerely doubt he was attempting to commit suicide, but rather was in an airplane rigged to explode when Apocalypse approached him and gave him the option to become Death for him...

ps: of course, i might be wrong...

pps: Also, of all the given options, the only Angel i feel would be suited in order to not be some pop idol teen imbecile is Christian Bale, who i believe has the kind of pain/coldness we see in Angel.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Apocalypse: you are no longer Warren Worthington the 3rd..you have been reborn the horseman death!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mainstream
Apocalypse: you are no longer Warren Worthington the 3rd..you have been reborn the horseman death!

?

is that the actual quote from the comic?

~wickerman~

Mainstream
I don't think so...I recall reading something close to that in comic.

Wickerman
Yes, i believe he says something similar to that after he accepts and becomes Death.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Apocalypes: you still try to hurt me..do you not realize it is fruitless my angel..their is no freedom from me..only freedom through me.

Archangel: I'll shoot these g**damn darts through you!

Apocalypse: foolish child you cannot hurt me...I am your master!

Wickerman
Apocalypes: you still try to hurt me..do you not realize it is fruitless my angel..their is no freedom from me..only freedom through me.

Archangel: I'll shoot these g**damn darts through you!

Apocalypse: foolish child you cannot hurt me...I am your master!

LOL, man if Apocalypse were to have a little talk with Freud he'd have a few things to tell him about overcompensating for his insecurities that derive from childhood and watching Baal die laughing
One more Apocalypse-like speech and i think i'm gonna hurl

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Magneto: what do you plan to do with the 12 of us and how long do you think I am going to let you live when I get free?

Apocalypse: Patience Magneto..even your feeble brain shall comprehend my plans in due time

Wickerman
Magneto: what do you plan to do with the 12 of us and how long do you think I am going to let you live when I get free?

Apocalypse: Patience Magneto..even your feeble brain shall comprehend my plans in due time

5 minutes and a shortcircuit later and things were different big grin

~wickerman~

Angelboy817
angel is being played by.........ben foster http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sadangel.gif STUPID BEN FOSTER! mad mad mad miffed miffed miffedhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blow.gif

Mainstream
7900f44c82a964c25f448263bcfaa7a6

wannabe
Originally posted by Angelboy817
angel is being played by.........ben foster http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sadangel.gif STUPID BEN FOSTER! mad mad mad miffed miffed miffedhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blowup.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blow.gif
Please tell me you're just kidding...Archangel played by BEN FOSTER???
HE'S SMALL AND JUST AVERAGE LOOKING...AND IS SUPPOSED TO PLAY MR.PLAYBOY WORTHINGTON...ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING MAN EARTH 616 HAS???
doh

Mainstream
no joke Ben Foster is the man with the wings of an angel.

crimsonphoenix
i think this guy should play warren

wannabe
Heath Ledger would have been a perfect Archangel! yes

blaise
i think hes goodlooking and would look as angel ...and yes heath ledger would have also been a good pick

LousyBoy
This movie will be the franchises end i predict. Gambit is their mistake, if they had him and brought back Crawler... no problemo.

BOMB!

Mainstream
they didn't trade in Gambit for Nightcrawler...they traded Nightcrawler for Beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.