House Of 1000 Corpses Release Date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedO
When is this coming out on video? There was nothing on the web site and I'm too lazy to look around for it.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Not sure. Was it a good movie?

BackFire349
august 12

Klear Eyez
I thought it was fresh as fuuck.... I was drunk as shitt when I saw it.... and was still able to pay attention to that mother****ker and enjoy the hell out of it.... god fuuckin damn I wanna bang that blonde *****...

Klear Eyez
Hey Backfire...... im 5 days older than you.... isnt that nifty.... April 7th foo.... we should have a double birthday party!!

Sorry little things excite me

BackFire349
yeah its a date. and yes, house of 1000 corpses was a great throw back to the 70's exploitation drive in horror movies.

Klear Eyez
Haha im older

BackFire349
not mentally.

Klear Eyez
Eat my ball bag ******

Tired Hiker
So, I heard there's like a crazy scene that was really well done that my friend Bobby told me about. I don't want to spoil it so . . . I guess one of the serial killers in the movie holds a gun to a cop's head and the camera backs way up so all you see is a wide shot of the guy holding his gun at the cop and I guess, as Bobby explained it, they hold that shot for a real long time, the guy, the gun, the cop, and then, BLAM!!! Not that I'm into cops getting killed, but that sounds like a really intense scene. I love that kind of movie making.

TedO
It's like a giant rob zombie video

BackFire349
its a throw back to movies like tcm and last house on the left. its great for horror fans.

Killer
I heard that Jay Gordon of Orgy was in some girls locket when she got killed.. did anyone see that.. ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.