new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phantom2623
hi! i'm new to this kind of stuff so if anyone can give me some info about this stuff i'd appreciate it. but i would like to reply to some of the stuff i've read so far. first, daredevil kicked royal butt. second, to all the people out there who didn't like the hulk "BECAUSE IT'S DONE BY A COMPUTER" GET OVER IT. if they could of done it this way back then, then they would have and you people would love it. deal with it!!! plus that movie was bad a#$. can't wait for punisher and spiderman 2. evil face

Kes

Kes
Oh. Any questions just ask wink

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the boards! Have fun! big grin

phantom2623
how do you put pictures under your user name? plus all the other animated stuff on your messages? confused

ChinaNiki
howdy phantombeer

G.P
Hello Phantom ! Enjoy you stay here smile

Dexx
hello

Fitch
welcome

SlayerChick1188
Welcome to the forums phantom! Happy Dance alien Happy Dance

if you edit your profile, there's a box where you can type in a signature, and upload a custom signature image.

I'm from Tampa, and the Punisher's being film downtown so people are making a pretty big deal about it...

Iluvjohnnydepp
Hello!

Corran
welcom phanton2623, why 2623?

Phoenix
Salut!

Dexx
oh..now that's familliar big grin

royal_jester
Welcome buddy to the message boards...have fun laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.