<<<new here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThuggnBLUE
Yeh, i'm just a 19 yr old homie livin' out in Southern Califaz 909. I like horror movies; Movies in General. I got a crew out here, we rep blue but that ain't too big a thing. Hope to meet some new peeps on here cool
The attachment pic is of me and my brother for all of ya'll that wanna know what I look like. I am the one on the right, in the baby blue and sunglasses

ChinaNiki
how do man

cheersbeer

Fitch
hey man.welcome and enjoy...

Dexx
hello

Kes

ThuggnBLUE
Ay, thanx for all the welcomes cool

G.P
Hello ThuggnBLUE, Hope you'll enjoy your stay !

SlayerChick1188
like the avatar ThuggnBLUE its cute big grin big grin big grin

Phoenix
Howdy!

royal_jester
Welcome to the ranks of us and now have fun and stay out of trouble...l laughing out loud

ThuggnBLUE
thanx 4 the welcomes...me and trouble go hand in hand cool...hope ya'll can keep up wink

Godshinto
I just finished a West Coast Choppers sig I will save it for you when you get to a certain number of posts.

ThuggnBLUE
are you talking to me (regarding the west coast choppers sig?)...If so, then i'll take a picture 2morrow in my WCC shirt to go along with the sig. If that wasn't 2 me, i'll still take one anyways haha

badkittykitty
high there and welcome

Godshinto
Yhea it was to you Thuggnblue Im ade one and it's just waiting for a person to occupy. Stick around for a while and build up your posts and you get a custom Sig.

Dexx
geez..they don't even ask for them godshinto

ThuggnBLUE
How many posts do you have 2 have?

Kes
By pressing the name of the member you'll get the profile. The post number is there.

Ushgarak
Howdy there!

Godshinto
Here's what the sig I made for you will look like when I am ready to give it to you yours will be larger and will not have whit lines going through it I just did that so that you can't use it till you're ready.

ThuggnBLUE
O damn, that's pretty tight! you got talent, godshinto! eek! May I comment/make an observation on something? I'm from southern Califaz 909 (San Bernardino county). Not orange county but regardless, the siggie is pretty damn awesome. Thanx! big grin

Godshinto
Well I'm from New York I live an hour from Orange County choppers so I have seen some of these actaul bikes.

Catastrofic Luv
haha whoo...

Catastrofic Luv
tom u suck. haha. the sig is 2 good 4 u. *muah* hahaha. jk. that is pretty hard tho... haha.

Dexx
does anyone find this pointless teasing sick? really...it's annoying

Catastrofic Luv
haha

ThuggnBLUE
I'm dying over here...I saved the pic to my computer and it said "siggie teaser" mad but it's a badass siggie that, IMO, is worth the wait.
Godshinto...that's Badass that you've seen the bikes. I live about 35 minutes from the LBC so i've seen plenty of bikes also. Are you into all that?

Godshinto
Hell ya man I go to more car shows I have three mustangs but I try to go to daytona every year I have a 2000 Harley Davison I ride with my two uncles.

ThuggnBLUE
Ahh, american muscle. I drive a 1993 5th generation celica GT...It's pretty nice but i've raced it out. I had to get a brand new engine, brand new alternator, brand new radiator, brand new wirings and a battery cuz I was racing on the freeways and my car overheated too much that I killed 1 of the cylinder, friend some piston rings and engine heads. Totally sucked...cost me over 3G's to get it all replaced (i bought my car for 4G and now with everything i've put into it, it's over 15 G's erm. What do you think of the s15 silvia?

Godshinto
Not much I am an all american Mustang Tech I have a 2000GT with a 2003 Cobra engine (don't Ask), I also have a 2000 Saleen S281 I wanted a S351 but couldn't find one. And to finish it off a 87 GT with a 93 Cobra Engine that's a show stopped but out of all of them my 2000 GT is my favorite and wins the most shows I have a few pics take a look sorry that's the only pics I don't usually have a camera handy or when I do I'm no where near my cars.

Godshinto
Alright Here you go you guys for ThuggnBLUE here's yours

Godshinto
and then I made this for Catastrofic Luv it's a West Coast Choppers sig.

ThuggnBLUE
Ahh, it looks very clean. Nice car! Here's my "speeding bullet" laughing out loud

ThuggnBLUE
Here's a front end picture

Godshinto
Nice want a race lets see who'd win..... laughing out loud

ThuggnBLUE
Damn, that'z a pretty nice siggie...me N her is friends in real life. We both live here in 909 with me...It's kinda like romeo and Juliet (except we're not lovers) but she's a red and i'm blue...She's a pretty tight chika

Godshinto
Then mabey I should make her name red then.

ThuggnBLUE
Haha, most definately. We're both high powered big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)...thanx alot for the siggies man...drop me a holla on IM...i'm on ThuggnRuggnBLUE

Godshinto
Here's the after market modifications.

ThuggnBLUE
i dig...she called me like at 9:15 and I was like "YO! he made you one...it looks pretty tite"...thanx alot, man...it's hella cool of you rock

ThuggnBLUE
SWEEET!!! O yeh, I can see a future on these boards laughing shifty

Godshinto
If you see Catostrofic any time soon let her know I need to talk to her. Have her PM me.

Catastrofic Luv
here i am. laughing out loud the sigs R soooo tite. haha. romeo and juliet eh tom? haha, *cries* i dont wanna die! haha. that would be pretty phat 2 make an updated version like that tho.... *trails off*

Catastrofic Luv
haha whoa!!! the mustang is sooo tight. eh, but i guess i have a personal fetish for them... haha. and tom, damn ur kar looks hella nice. u've done allotta stuff 2 it since the last time i seen it. looks good. i approve. haha. laughing out loud but yah, the mustang.... yes i REALLY approve. haha. love *sighs* mustangs.... haha, i want a 99 eclipse soo.... haha thats wut im lookin at right now.... im not rilly N2 racing my cars and stuff but hehe, when me and my uncle r 2gether n his eclipse... hahahahaha. laughing out loud yah those R good times, specially when the other persons like 3 feet behind us in our dust. hahaha. U ever been out 2 fontana/san bernidino/rialto area 2 see ne of the late nite races? haha, cars there R AWESOME. haha, damn, im tired. class time tho. haha. yay me. 3 days left.

Catastrofic Luv
by the way if ur wondering why i am such a nerd... its cuz i am. derrr.... haha, no but 4reals im not a nerd. *thinks* i mean im smart... experiences make me no nerd tho... haha. whoo... had 2 get that out. laughing out loud lol.

Smllfry247
hey and WELCOME!

Dexx
ergh..dare i say welcome?

ThuggnBLUE
laughing out loud i don't bite hard so go ahead wink

Dexx
no..not to you..i already welcomed you

ThuggnBLUE
Haha, Oh, IC how it is...ima remember that evil face

Catastrofic Luv
who were u talking 2 then? lol

hayden's minx
yo yo

Dexx
you
ww...we....welcome

Catastrofic Luv
oooh, you were talking 2 me... haha. coool. i welcome me too. haha. been a while since i've been on here and all but yah. lol. welcome 2 my world. haha.

Dexx
what's with all the lol-ing and HAHAs

Catastrofic Luv
lol im a happy person. want me to stop? lol. i kant. haha.

Dexx
please do

Catastrofic Luv
sorry. lol. i wont. i dont know you, dont care what U think. haha. and if u wanna argue or sumthing please go 2 my welcome thing so that way im not messin up my homie tomz. thanks. haha. *muah*

Dexx
whatever...lay off the mescaline

Catastrofic Luv
so anything new 2 say??? its gettin slow in this piece.

Dexx
all welcome threads are destined to be slowly covered by others. this one has served it's purpose

Catastrofic Luv
haha, i kno, its just me N tom R cool N real life soo... tryna get his thread bak goin so i kan make fun of him sum more. bunny

hehe, sike tom, u kno we kewl or wutever. yes

bigbadbike2
hello.

ThuggnBLUE
Ay, what's up? Thanx for all the welcomes, everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.