Underate Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vincent Rendar
Gladiator
Finding Forrester
Fight Club
Bloodsport
Kickboxer

How bout you guys, any suggestions?

My name is Neo9
i don't think gladiator can be an underrated movie though, i mean almost everybody likes and plus, it won a couple oscars
i think speed is an underrated movie.

JediOasis
Trainspotting is really underrated IMHO. Its one of my favorite movies of all time, so needless to say when I found out its start, McGregor, was going to play a young OB1 I was excited and haven't been let down. Another one is Bottle Rocket, Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson's first movie. Rushmore and The Royal Thenenbaums got a lot of press but Bottle Rocket is a much better movie. Its stars both Wilson brothers and James Caan and might be the funniest movie I've ever seen.

hrh_jennifer
Love's Labours Lost, that was a really good film, Shakespeare set in the 40s and made like a musical with cast like Nathan Lane, Alessandro Nivola, Richard Briers, Kenneth Branagh, Alicia Silverstone etc.... it was really good, you should all go and watch it, even if you're scared to at first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.