tickets to rotk premiere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frodolives
okay y'all, i need your help. i'm going to be living in new zealand until the end of december, and as we all know the premiere of the return of the king is going to be held in wellington on december 1st. i have been everywhere trying to get ahold of some tickets to the premiere or the party afterward or something. does ANYONE have any ideas of how i can get some tickets?????? you don't just email peter jackson and ask him for some tickets to the most coveted premiere ever. so what do you think?

Corran
I think trying to email PJ might work, you never know he might like the sheer cheek of it.

[email protected]

Mormegil
Wow, that's cool.

caribbeanpirate
So New Zealand is the only premiere they will have for ROTK am I right?

frodolives
So Corran, how did you get pj's email address? that's cool! i actually tried emailing him last night . . . i don't know if he got it yet b/c i got a message saying my delivery was delayed. wouldn't that be awesome if he actually read it?

and pirate, there are other premieres around the world, this is just the first and biggest premiere.

billyboyd4ever
yea...is there a US premire?

caribbeanpirate
Okay thanks for clearing that up becauseI've only heard info. about the Wellington premiere for it in NZ. I live in Massachusetts so I'm hoping for one in NYC or Boston...but the problem is I can't find oiut when it is..::grummels::

BBallPrncs22
Please help me too!!!! big grin b/c i live like 15 minuets from Washington d.c in the USA I don't know how to find if there is a premiere in Washington or New York City or what I'm not that far away so if anyone finds out Pleaseeeeee Help!!!!!!! Happy Dance Hope so!!!

samIam
OHHH I am dying to know how to get tickets for the hollywoodpreir (if they even have one!)... but it is prbably too late..darn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.