new rev. trailer in UK?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My name is Neo9
there are rumors that a new rev. trailer under 3 min. long has been shown in the UK. Dark Horizons has reported on this. Anyone know if this is true?

Magee
No.
I live in the UK and i aint seen no trailers for it. wink

Korri
ME NEITHER

My name is Neo9
thanks for clarifying

My name is Neo9
its been confirmed, the trailer exists it plays with the uk showing or pre-screening of t3, somebody from mfn has confimed it

the link is here
http://forums.matrixfans.net/showthread.php?threadid=13145

Matrixrabbit62
Yes it does exist and you can download it.94.6mb it takes to download! eek!

masterofmatrix
has anyone seen the newest rev trailer with completly new footage and no seen footage apart from me

My name is Neo9
where can we download it?

Korri
apparently the trailer is already showing in cinemas

My name is Neo9
judging by the description, it seems like the wach. bros are either not putting enuff info in the trailer(scenes,etc...) or the material in rev. is crappy, i mean the bros. did say this movie is the payoff so why not put more fight scenes in it? a trinity fight, sentinel fight, and one fight between neo and smith? thats all thats been depicted, im guessing theres probably way more not shown... i don't know, but we'll just have to wait and find out. hopefully better trailers are on the way, and the movie is gonna kick ass. quote niobe, i think, " it's gonna be a hell of a ride!"

Ikobe
They're hiding stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.