what X-men is most like you and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kofmaster
what X-man is most like you and why?

I'm most like gambit because like him i always have cards around me and I'm always playing with them, also I always say come on mon ami and I only just found out he said that lol how werid is that?

laughing

masterofmatrix
i am most like quicksilver because i can run superfast and win the school relay and racing championship in 0.3 sec for 800 meters or am i teleporting who knows ?

buffymitch
I was thinking of making a thread like this but i geuss you were ahead of the game. Any way. I relate the most to rogue and wolverine at least from the movie version. They were both on the run because of their powers. I don't know exactly why but just relate to them.

Kes
big grin I relate to Storm because...hmmm...she's cool?!blink I just like her!

X-WOMen
I'm probably most like Lady Deathstrike cause I'm an asian girl and I have long nails? lol I wanna be her though. laughing out loud

tokyo_goddess
Hmmm...in X-men Evolution, I'm like Rogue...that weird Goth Chick that acts like she doesn't want to be bothered. Yeah that's me...

But in the movies...I'm most like Mystique...I'm very skilled at certain things...and every once in a while...I'll use my skills for something wrong, add to the fact that I love blue! smile

Laviera_j
Hmmm...good one, I'm prob'ly a female wolverine...elusive...mysterious...challenging. Or maybe mytique...a girl who can kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!

tokyo_goddess
Those new eps of X-men Evo...they made it seem like there was this new character that was like Wolverine, only female, maybe that's you...

mutant x
im more like ice man becouse i just love ice and cold weather, then agian i am like pyro bacouse i also love fire to

Paola
Psylocke

Longshot
I would be as my name suggests. Longshot, from Mojo's world. I an real skinny, move real well, had shoulder length blond hair.. have five fingers were he has four sad, and have incredible LUCK! I would also have a touch of Logan in me as well because I have a very very High Metabolism and heal very quickly. Have had numerous heart surgeries and I am usually in the Hospital 3 to 4 days before I drive them nuts and they let me out. I am also aging very slowly, I am 35, but look 19... and act 12 smile. I also see very well at night and very badly during the day. Very sensitive to sunlight... need to wear really good sunglasses or stay out of the sun.

Longshot.

BOPRecruit 16
*not counting personality tests* i'm probably most like rogue and pyro from x2. rogue can be nice and caring when she wants, and be mean and ready to fight the next. i'm like that too, have a temper and be in a nice mood when i feel like it. pyro, for his sarcasim, gets kick out of action thrills, and isn't entirely happy with things in his life. i can be very sarcastic, good or bad. *grins evilly*

XbitStatic
I would say I am more like a mix between Gambit cause I to always have cards w/ me. Colossus because I am pretty powerful but am a huge softy aswell. And some wolverine too because I never really think twice in my actions. If I get pissed I am gonna do something about it without thinking it through.

BOPRecruit 16
i'm also a little bit like x-evo shadowcat, get all gigglie when i think and talk about hot guys ^.~

Capt_Fantastic
Movie or Comic, it's Magneto. I'm arrogant, self assured, jaded, have a synical sense of humor and want to rule the world.....

hpxmenlotrnerd
I'm like storm because i have a lot of leadership qualities and I'm very compassionate. (although I never was a thief)

verauko
I think I'm a coctail made of Evo Rogue and Evo Kitty. Not that I listen to goth music, no! All because I'm closing into my own little world, not thinking about everybody else, I can be very rude and unpleasand when I only want to (or sometimes I'm acting like this only because I have a bad day), I'm always doing maliciously to other people, I'm doing only what I want, nobody can make me to do something what he wants, I hate meeting new people (personally, I mean) and I'm scared of them and very distrustful...
And Kitty, because when I have a good day, I can be very friendly, funny, I like talking about boys big grinbig grinbig grin, I'm joking very often, I like driving laughing out loud (but I'm much better driver than her big grin) and dancing...
In fact... I'm wierd... Blah... big grin

GambitEVOFan
I hate to say this becasue i really dont like her but im most like Evo Boom Boom unfortunatly but i have a combo of rogues attitude from evo and scarlet whiches temper and anger. im prolly a little evo Jubilee too because she seems to always be hangin out the the guys of the x-team n thats more my style.

Agentruphus
I'm prob like Nightcrawler....by likin to be alone when i want and also like the scarlet which temper wise if u piss me off i will kill u baslicly and i can be really nice like nightcrawler

verauko
two completely diffrent persons, the same thing as mine big grin

Paptimus
Few can claim a kinship with the likes of Mr. Sinister. I happen to be one of them. Maybe it's because I don't see a lot of sunlight and people tell me I'm creepy. Although I can assure you it's all lies.

Abbita
laughing lame threads by luke revisited laughing

fruits
i dunno. ive been trying to figure this out for a long time. physically, im tall, but skinny. otherwise, i always am makin ppl laugh and stuff. im not really a natural born leader, but when i need to be, i can be a kick ass leader. im more of the kinda person who wants to be an assisstant leader or sometin. i do a lot of dumb things that like, hurt me, just to make ppl laugh. like in scouts, i always jump over these pine trees that are taller then me, and rack myself, just for the laughs. and then when i go airsofting with my team, we usually do someone coming in a backyard, and ppl hiding in the backyard. when im searching for ppl, my teamates will tell me to go run around until the enemy shoots at me, and i wont even think bout it and just go do it. im a risktaker like that. im kinda smart, but i act really dumb. i dunno, what do think? after that wonderful little bio i just gave u, with some pointless stories, what character do u think im most like???? x-men hero or villain!!!!

fruits
i was just thinkin, do u think that long bio ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ sounds like it could be longshot?? i mean, luck; whenever i do that running thing when im airsofting, i almost never get hit. its only happened once and it was cuz i tripped. and longshot is kinda tall, and skinny, and im kinda acrobatic like longshot.

i dunno, what do u think?? longshot?? or someone else???

pr1983
mentally im more cyclops than cyclops is, physically i dunno

fruits
and i have kinda long hair.........like longshot. wow, when i think bout it, i am a lot like longshot.

Havoc470
character im most like...hmmmmmmmmmm

i cant really decide this one since i'd try to make myself after someone really cool lol

fruits
well, i dunno. tell me what u think please!!!!!! i need your opinions.

Havoc470
i guess man, i mean having luck doesnt really matter but physically you would look like longshot, minus the mullet i hope lol

wow, you really think those are the 2 best drummers of all time, or do you just like them alot?

fruits
it's not a mullet, but it kinda looks like his hair. in a way. is their anyone else that my lil bio would make u think that i would be like more then longshot???
and i just like those 2 drummers a lot. not the best, i know

Havoc470
well, they are good drummers, i didnt mean that in an offensive way.....chad smith looks just like will ferrel lol

he had a mullet in the old xmen cartoon i think, "business up front party in the back" heheh

Lone_Dragon
I seriously have no idea...I guess...Evo Rogue, for my attitude, and my looks...And...Evo Kitty, for my personality, on my good days...I tend to giggle a lot, and I sortta do the 'Like' thing that she does blink

reverence
probs Rogue cos i am quite solitary(Rogue has the whole thing with not being able to touch people so i spse so is she) I love most things goth and lots more things that i cant think of at the mo

fruits
well, bout the mullet, i have long hair that hangs over my eye and stuff, but a week ago, i slicked it back, and my friends thought it looked like i had a mullet.

fruits
well, can someone give me a serious opinion here. if u read what i wrote bout myself, and my little stories of how i am in combat- airsoft combat- what do u think. im very bad at making these kinda decisions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/\RK
hmmm i have no idea, im either two ways
1) happy, fun, talkative and a little bit crazy

2) sad, angry, depressed, emotionless and quiet

im either one of them, so eh i cant think

Havoc470
fruits, i think you're getting a little too into yourself here lol

no offense

fruits
sry, i always do that

Havoc470
meh, no need to say sorry

Sage Tessa
Yes, you're most like Longshot, alright? rolleyes1

Can you guess who (I believe) I'm most like? Can you?

/\RK
who would i mostly be like

Sage Tessa
Well, seeing as I've read more Gen X than anything else...
Your two moods remind me of Jubilee and Penance respectively...

/\RK
i thort the first one was like jubes, but the second, i dont know who that is

Sage Tessa
Brief Penny bio:
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/headshots/penance3.jpg
"She" was a sort of "psychic prison" that Emplate originally used for his sister, Monet, and was later occupied by their younger siblings who had switched places with M to free her...
However, once both M and her younger sisters were later removed from the "Penance" shell, it came alive on its own...
She could absorb negative emotion and energies from her environment, internalizing them in order to atrophy her physical body into a razor sharp and diamond hard state, and making her invisible in shadow...
She also never spoke, and only angered in self-defense and in that of others, which all seemed to fit your silent, non-emotion emotional state...

Jury
Hmmm.. jst thinkin' who I could be...

Serious... Silent... Sensitive... (most of the time)

Observant... Arrogant... Ignorant... (time by time)

Jolly... and ... Talkative (sometimes)

But my pesonality is something like "full of surprises" ... I'm just crazy.

confused So, who could I be, if I were an X-Men? Who can tell?

kofmaster
blink dude i forgot about my thread WHAHAHAHAHA laughing

oh and btw change what i said to be pyro

Havoc470
i think someone should make an elaborate questionaire on this, like a well thought up one with alot of different questions and answers

yankster
im like wolverine because hes cool and strong

Sage Tessa
Sounds like Gambit to me... cool

Jury
shifty really?

Sage Tessa
Yeah...
Silent & talkative...
Serious & jolly...
Observant & ignorant...
Sensitive & arrogant...
Who else but Gambit could pull that off?
Well, you, I guess... wink

/\RK
its true

Jury
eh big grin

Sage Tessa
So, anyone else up for some analyzing?

vaya_the_elf
I have no clue.. I'm a mix really ..

fanadict
im more like a guy EMMA FROST bold! and confident

TheLastLioness
I'm most like Rahne because I'm untrusting of new people and I'll viciously protect my friends. I bit a member of the drumline last year when he insulted my friend. He'll never do it again.

Aqua
i think your more like pyro embarrasment

cave_draconis
Well, I'm not so sure. I think I'm most like Jean Grey, to tell the truth, at least the movie version. I can relate to her most, torn between people, unsure of my abilities but kinda sexy nd feiry.
Can anyone tell me what the comic Jean is like????

theflyxx
Definitely Iceman (comic book version)

I've often been accused of being lazy and undisciplined. My coaches always told me that I never realized my true potential in my athletic abilities. In my opinion, I was just apathetic to playing football and only joined so I could date the hot girls back in highschool. Mission accomplished!

Jackie Malfoy
I would say storm is like me.I am not sure why through,JM

Agneto
When talking about my looks, I resemble Shadowcat quite a bit, but on the inside I resemble Rogue and Pyro, and of course Iceman cause I love fooling around stick out tongue

Mainstream
Gambit...I'm mysterious even to my closest friends.

jake555
iam probably most like ice in evo as i dont show off and usally nice to ppl but with a combo of cyclops showing leadership and some jealousy

Sage26
why Psylocke? r u a ninja 2? big grin

NoFate007
I would have to say Pyro, I'm not big on fires and stuff but just his attitude. Either that, or maybe Drake, idk. I'll stick with Pyro I guess.

Paola
eek! and a telepath/telekinetic former model with super cool purple hair!!! high

Megatallica
Im like wolverine cause im 200 years old ive got hair and some mad scientist kidnapped me and put a wired metal called anamatiunm on my bones. stick out tongue

Megatallica
But if i were a chick i would resemble pheonix (jean) cause ive got a good side and an evil side devil muhahahahaah

eleveninches
Wolverine.

ayjay
i rekon im most like nightcrawler...(without the accent)..cos yeeh...i'm pretty nimble...got short spikey hair....pretty dark skin.....and i'm funny and like to joke around....

vaya_the_elf
Like i said before i'm a mix. Here are the ones that come the closes though... Shadowcat- she seems very playful, and responible. Rogue- look a tiny bit like her, and I can get an attitude like her to sometimes. Plus I don't like being touched a lot. Unless its by someone I like.

Clovie
GAMBIT? laughing

ok. rogue.

cave_draconis
Dum dee dum......anyone?? Can anyone tell me what the comic book Jean is like??

Tarynng
I'm more like Jean because she is preety and so am i

psycix
i don't think i'm like any x-men... hmmm...

Rave X
Dunno really... Though I would love to look like Psylocke. I do have purple hair though big grin

pr1983
comic jean... i hate bachalo...

Mainstream
As do I.

Paola
touched

prove, please big grin

Emma718
not sure, who i am like....have to think about that..hmmm

mr.smiley
hope this hasn't been done before.

which x man best reflects you and reminds you of yourself?

LanİeWindu™
I'm...Nightcrawler.

An outsider.

Alpha Centauri
Nate Grey.

Cool as hell, ultra powerful psychic.

-AC

pr1983
a mix of cyclops and colossus...

too many reasons to write...

Mainstream
I'm gambit and cable with just a little bishop

WillKempsgirl
STORM ALL THE WAY!

youpi

ayjay
nightcrawler (physically)...i skiny, semi muscular, short black hair....nimble i gues??
and

logan...bit of a temper

stormfront13
i have taken quizzes like this and most of themtime they say i'm storm. i have also been called jean grey, white queen, wasp, and dr.strange

gambitindaflesh
Mostly Storm, I'm nice and kind of quiet like, love the plants and nature, the men pass me by too often, I'm motherly, I make for a good friend, lover, companion.
Gambit-like in that I've been pretty naughty and have had many travels, had sometimes too much fun and I have that charm power.
Rogue's strength because I can kick butt, I'm strong as stone.
Nightcrawler too, I'm spiritual,not religous though, I give myself willingly to the fate of the road that lies before me and I hold no ill will towards those who have done me terrible wrong. I forgive easily and I love others.
Wolverine, I swear I'm part animal.

Edgar Cayce always said that the things you loved about others were the good things about yourself and the things you loathed in your enemies where the things you hated in yourself and it's true.

gambitindaflesh
I can't say I look like a super hero babe. Though I feel like one.

gambitindaflesh
no temper on you AyJay, funny like Wolvie though, you always crack me up!

Paola
I'm Psylocke psykiss

and this has been done before, I'll merge it as soon as I find the other one bag

Rave X
Well, my temper is almost as bad as Wolverine's temper is, ah have a connection with nature, so also a bit Storm. am a little bit like Emma Frost sometimes.

Clovie
Rogue's isolation.

neo121
i'd be neo cus i'm a leo the lion = eon one neo cool

fruits
im not sure. theirs a few im kinda like, but i dunno.

i found the other thread. it took me a long time, but im just devoted like that! lol:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t9292.html

fruits
i mean, im tall, and skinny. blonde hair. wimpy kinda person. but ppl think im hilarious. if that totally screams some marvel characters name to you, just let me know

stormfront13
um... ice-man??

fruits
yay ICEMAN!! i kinda agree, except he's short. otherwise, i think i match his personality very well. not the movie version, they did him not justice. they made into some shy weirdo with no sense of humor. the comic book iceman is awesome and outgoing and hilarious. woot woot iceman. that's actually my username on a few other message boards, because i love hockey, and comics, so the name kinda fits

DarkCrawler
Mr. Sinister.

dgeniu
Logan... quite rash/impulsive sometimes... I hate bits of my past as I hezitated to be myself(follow my instinct), but now I`ve learned my lesson, with a taste for challeges! Logan`s my first comic book hero, he and I go way back...

stormfront13
i'm storm

Neptune
A mix between Gambit and Iceman. Gambit because i've been told i'm really laid back,sarcastic and Iceman cause people always see me as a prankster.
I'm always in for a laugh. big grin

rouge24
every time i take a test, i'm like nightcrawler, i don't know why though. and i think i'm a little bit like rouge and storm, a bit of a temper, so logan, basically i'm a little bit of everyone.

GuitarBunny
I really have Pyro's attitude (which can be a bad thing), and also Psylocke

liam k
I would have to say I'm a bit of rouge, because i don't like to be touched, and I'm sorta like Logan because i don't like my past.

Rave X
Originally posted by Paola
touched

prove, please big grin

A little late, but if I could ah would...

mr.smiley
i'd say a mix between beast wolverine and magneto.

one of my brothers says i remind him of pyro,the other one says the beast

DaX-Man
I'm Gambit and Pyro

FIRE!!!!

DaX-Man
Pyro because I am a fire starter.

vaya_the_elf
I'm a mix really

Mainly shadowcat. The other one I'm kind of like is Rouge.

fruits
can we get these 2 merged?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t9292.html

gambitindaflesh
Ooo, yes, I'm a little Beast too!!!

vaya_the_elf
I'm shadowcat, and rouge.

I know they are not anything a like, but I go back and forth sometimes.

RogueGambitdare
I'm a girl. Got red hair. And I am so like Rogue. I'm even from the South.

raventears
I can definately say that I am Storm (and not because I'm a fangirl). I'm calm, peaceful, love the outdoors, animals and plants, and have a side in me that likes to play Den Mother, as she tends to do with her friends.

She fiercly loyal, loving, caring of her friends and would stop at nothing to see them fine. She's also very spiritual towards her Goddess. She's also a free spirit, an exotic bird that no one can capture.

She's also got that temper where when you anger her - stay the hell away! Yup, thats me in a nutshell. Except people don't throw chocolate my way when I'm PMSing since I can't control the elements. sad

dominic/wolf
wolvie im short mean and stupid dont know when to stop

ayjay
*BAMF!* gutentarg (spelling >__&ltwink *BAMF!*

gambitindaflesh
stormy, I'm nurturing and compassionate

gambit, I have charm powers and I have a past of.... well...

wolverine, I'm animal like sometimes

rogue, I'm super strong, both inside and out. I probably ressemble her most pysically, except the exhagerated body features. and not that accent, thank god.

gambitindaflesh
Awww, man, that was beautiful!!!
bunny

gambitindaflesh
Oh, yeah and Beast, I am sooo obsessed with my work (animals) I am almost geeky and know way more than most of the others, because I am literally obsessed, my job is my hobby.

So it's scientific mostly and I often look at my co workers like Best does, and word things all creative and silly like he does when I'm talking about a particular animal or condition.

stormfront13
nnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeee one raven tears

RogueGambitdare
Rogue: stubborn, read head, just wants to get some space

gambitindaflesh
"It appears, my friends as if this canine is sufferring from a parasite known as ringworm..." NO, not at all like that! just being sillly... and I have yet to see ringworm. Thank God.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by gambitindaflesh
Oh, yeah and Beast, I am sooo obsessed with my work (animals) I am almost geeky and know way more than most of the others, because I am literally obsessed, my job is my hobby.

So it's scientific mostly and I often look at my co workers like Best does, and word things all creative and silly like he does when I'm talking about a particular animal or condition.

I'm also a dork when it comes to animals. It's my passion.

Beast is one of my favorite x-men too. He is to cool. cool

gambitindaflesh
yes, he is, I can't wait to see him in the new movie too.

fruits
i dunno, u guys think i LOOK like ne x-man or villain??:

PS: im the one on the left with the righteous hair

fruits
heres one more. and YES, i AM a boy scout, and proud of it!

PS: im the one in the front in the kick ass uniform

wuTa
since your a boyscout than your more like superman than any x-man

Gryn Jabar
Deadpool.

fruits
me being a boy scout doesnt make me anything like superman.

but really, does nebody tink i look like ne x-man or villain??

fruits
??

pr1983
got a bit of the gambit thing with the hair...

fruits
teehee

fruits
teehee....

me i the hat ad the camo

Bowmen
My favorite hero/villian of all is Wolverine. I like him more now then I did 7-10 years ago because of the way they made his past. After I read the Origin Comics, it sucked me back into being interested again. Wolverine also goes into battle head on with no guns or gadgets, just his fists & claws. He's been through so much pain physically & emotionally that you gotta give the guy credit for heart to keep going.

I also like Psylocke because I find hers to be an interesting storyline by switching bodies then your original body dies leaving you stuck in that body forever. Usually you'd see something at the very end switch things back to the way they were, but obviously not in this case.

satanic_eye
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I'M MORE LIKE A MALE SCARLETE WITCH AND A X-EVO OF NIGHT CRAWLER BE CAOSE I'M USSALLY WANTING TO BE ALONE AND ALSO A PINCH OF WOLVERINE BE CAUSE I NEVER THINK TWICE, SO IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU PISS ME OFF YOU HAVE 3 CHOICES EITHER LYING ON THE GROUND CRYING, LYING ON THE GROUND KNOCKED OUT, OR LYING ON THE GROUND DEAD.

DaX-Man
That's awsum her powers are nutz!

Paola
satanic eye: Welcome to KMC! wave just let go off the caps lock, please, looks like you're screaming.

Bowmen
Sorry about ^^^^ >.> I was tired obviously when I posted that, and can't edit it. Here's my reply for this topic...

Bishop.
Because I keep getting Bishop on these darn quizzes over & over. My opinion though is I'm a non-lawyer, non-blind version of Daredevil.

Heracles
Couldnt really say which X man I was most like.

I've never given it much thought so I will indeed leave myself open to analysis.

Physicaly = Average Height, Very Musclar and quite stocky (I work out and lift Weights A LOT) very short blonde hair and a couple of scars on my forehead.

Personality= Pretty quiet on the whole tend to have a small group of close friends rather than hanging out on huge groups of people, Im very aware of my physical strength and tend to refrain from getting violent with people as I dont want to hurt anyone unless I have to. Im a family guy and always look out for people, Tend to take things quite seriously and although I have a long fuse when I lose my temper I really lose it.

There ya go Analysize away!

pr1983
havok...

fruits
that's a good format to set it up in Heracles. ill give it a try

physical= very tall, not muscular at all. been described as wimpy and having no muscles whatsoever before, long blonde hair (long as in if i let it hang over my face it goes almost to the tip of my nose) and i have a big adams apple! teehee

Personality= kinda the opposite of Heracles! lol. very loud, i talk all the time, and im very outgoing, pretty much everyone in my school is my friend, even though i know i am a wimp, i talk big. i push some of my bigger friends around, then they get me in a headlock, then when they let go i just do it again. i love to be around people and things just arent right if people aren't laughing at me. ppl think of me as kinda stupid, but im smarter then ppl think. i just act dumb to be funny. people say i should either be a comedian, or a stuntman when i grow up.

so yeah, i know ive asked like, a billion times, but with this new format ill ask again.

so whatcha guys think??

LLG
I'm not sure what character I am from the X-men, but I'll try to research and find out.

fruits
Originally posted by fruits
that's a good format to set it up in Heracles. ill give it a try

physical= very tall, not muscular at all. been described as wimpy and having no muscles whatsoever before, long blonde hair (long as in if i let it hang over my face it goes almost to the tip of my nose) and i have a big adams apple! teehee

Personality= kinda the opposite of Heracles! lol. very loud, i talk all the time, and im very outgoing, pretty much everyone in my school is my friend, even though i know i am a wimp, i talk big. i push some of my bigger friends around, then they get me in a headlock, then when they let go i just do it again. i love to be around people and things just arent right if people aren't laughing at me. ppl think of me as kinda stupid, but im smarter then ppl think. i just act dumb to be funny. people say i should either be a comedian, or a stuntman when i grow up.

so yeah, i know ive asked like, a billion times, but with this new format ill ask again.

so whatcha guys think??

oh my god. i think i just figured out who i am most like. Jaime Madrox aka Multiple Man!! i mean, my hair is just like his, and he tells jokes all the time and stuff and hes not that strong!

u guys agree??

Sunspot
guess who...I kinda look like sunny boy lol, short or no hair at all, dark skin, I don't know his personality very well though =\

countryfan2004
I'm kinda like Iceman. I used to be pretty darn funny and care-free, but now I'm negative and bitterly sarcastic. Everyone hates me now. haha.

I'd like to think of myself as the male counterpart of the current Shadowcat, though I like the early Excalibur and before Shadowcat. She's very quick-witted and sarcastic.

Neptune
sarcasm isn't a bad thing. I'm sarcastic too and people tend to find it funny. Which is weird actually cause when i say something sarcastic, it's one of the few moments i'm being serious. Anyway i vaguely remember there being a site with x-men personality test. Anybody know the address?

countryfan2004
Well, no one likes Iceman anymore....that's the point I was making. No one likes him because he gripes and whines and mopes and is bitter. He used to be one of my favorite characters.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>