Just a thought, a cool one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imhotep

JediOasis
There used to be a rumor going around that the MF would be in EP III and with Chewie being confirmed, who knows? I think it'd be cool to see but only if its done right. I don't a ship to be sitting there and someone makes the offhand coment that there is the fastest ship in the galaxy...

Rogue Jedi
if it is in ep.3, it wont be the falcon we know and love. you have to remember that han and lando did a lot of modifications to it.

LanceWindu
Anyways ships that look like the MF were already in AOTC.

You have to look close but they are there.

Catch 22
Naboo Space port scene, far left. Up to 3 YT-1300 frieghters can bee seen. In the DVD you only get to see and 1 1/2 of them

Rogue Jedi
i know they were there, but they werent the FALCON.

imhotep
I didn't mean the Falcon showing up for a cameo, I meant the Falcon being part of the storyline. But then again, wouldn't Obi1 recognise the ship en ANH? Well, it was just a thought. But, he also didn't seem to recognise the droids. How much is that on purpose and how much is that one of the script flaws when connecting the 6 movies?

Captain REX
Probably not. Lando bought the ship (or gambled it away from somebody), so it was originally his. The problem is, Lando wasn't born around the time of Ep III, nor was Han. They'd still be munchkins if they were.

Also, Obi-Wan didn't say he didn't recognize the droids, he said he didn't remember owning them. Which he didn't, they were Anakin's and Padme's.

grifta
The MF in EP3 would just be wierd, as much as it is liked it wouldn't make much sense to add it into the movie, I think GL is trying to avoid being repetitive, but if he does incorporate it, I think it will be a very obscure reference.

Catch 22
Most certainly they were born. They would probably be anything from 10 - 15 years old in this period.

finti
I would guess on younger but their age is hard to determine

grifta
I agree with Finti, their age is more like Anakin's age in TPM.

Julie
eh don't think it'll happen, but wouldn't mind either way

Rogue Jedi
i cant see why lucas would put han and lando in ep.3.

ChinaNiki
i don't think he will
it would take away from anakin turning

Rogue Jedi
exactly.

Captain REX
Besides, who wants two little brats running around?

finti
we already have one brat, Boba............and Anakin acted like one in EpIII really hope he has matured

imhotep
Oh I think he goes beyoind Matured, he is so ripe that he rottens...

Get it? Rottens? Like...goes bad? That's a cool one admit it.

finti
admit what?

Rogue Jedi
i dont get it either..... no thumb down blink

finti
the wanna be mahdi triies to play word games here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.