Men in Black III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
Has there been any talk about a third movie I liked the first one alot. though I didn't like the lead in to the second one but th third should be good it's a good series. And what happened to the cartoon series.

silver_tears
i dont wanna see a third one i mean i liked the first one alot but the second one was more far fetched then the first and i didnt like it as much but hey thats jus my opinionhappy

Godshinto
Yhea I agree I really liked the first one but if they wanted to bring Agent-K Back they should of made a different end to the first movie.

Evil Dead
If I find out that they are in fact making a MIB III.........I fear I will have to take one for humanity and execute Will Smith Reservoir Dogs style to keep another cinematic travesty from being unleashed on the unsuspecting film going public.

Lt.Columbo
I hope theres a third too!

Tired Hiker
I vote they make another one. They're fun and I'm not too attached to the films to care whether they bomb or not.

lukeyduckey
First one was great but the secong was dissapointing. But i want a thrid but take more time writing a script lads

VenomVA
I'd like to see a third one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.