Jean and Scott question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
this has been on my mind ever since i saw X2:

Were Jean and Scott married during the two movies?

Jean had a line in X2 like "i married the good guy" or something like that...

I just cant figure it out! Can someone help me out here?

confused

X-WOMen
This is a very good question so I'm not really sure. I think they're engaged right now. Don't count on it though. erm

tokyo_goddess
Yeah engagemment is the only possibility...cause if Jean was maried...she'd feel even more guilty about liking Logan.

SlayerChick1188
yeah, that makes sense, thanks you two! big grin

X-WOMen
Anytime, it was nothin. happy

Darth Vicious
About Jean feeling more guilty if she was married i dont think it matters because in the comic books they are married and the tension between Jean and Logan is always there!

SlayerChick1188
the question still remains, were they married (or at least engaged) in X2?

Blopster
Odds are, no, they aren't married or engaged. I believe the line you're referring to is "Girls flirt with the (dangerous?) guy, Logan. They don't take him home. The go with the good guy." To which Wolverine replies, "I can be the good guy."

SlayerChick1188
Oh, i see.
Alright, thanks Blopster! big grin

SlayerChick1188
Just to be sure was that the entire quote?

tokyo_goddess
It just doesn't seem Jean's character to indulge in a bad thing, well in the movies, so that's why I made the conculsion I mad,e but yeah, in the comics, there would be NO shame!

Kes
Theres a blooper where Jean walks into the Oval office (at the end, after she's dead!) and Wolverine says: "I saved you a spot." And Jean says: "Thats ok I'd rather stand next to my fience" wink

Blopster
"Just to be sure was that the entire quote?"

I can't guarantee that its word-for-word, but its pretty close.

tokyo_goddess
I wanna see that blooper. smile

Paola
Me too

X-WOMen
So....they ARE engadged!! I'm a good guesser. stick out tongue

Kes
big grin
Blopster> Insted of writing what the other person wrote just press quote on the post that has the quote you want. A box with the text will apear and all you have to do is write underneath that text after the .

tokyo_goddess
Wonder what the wedding will like? Jean using her telekenesis to throw the rice at her and Scott.

X-WOMen
LOL!! laughing out loud I hope they show the wedding in X3. But I have my doubts on that. Brian Singer wants to skip ahead to the Dark Phoenix saga which skips the whole marriage thing.erm

MaverickIce
They'll do a small scene probaly

JeanGreyDP
Ok. I joined this message board just to put in my two cents on this question.

I don't know if this is too far back for anyone to read, but what the hell.

In the 1st movie Jean is definately wearing an engagement ring. It's a diamond on her left ring finger so...

But in movie two I was obsessed with seeing that ring again. Only in the very few shots of her left hand (ungloved)- it was easy to see she was ringless.

As for the convo between her and Logan... I've seen that movie 8 times and I still can't figure out if she says "I married the good guy" or "they marry the good guy"

"Girls flirt with the dangerous guy, Logan. They don't take him home *insert famke mumble here* "

So who knows!

D-Chan

Kes

JeanGreyDP
I read that blooper too. It's too bad they won't be putting the bloopers on the DVD. I've also heard Famke refer to Scott as Jean's finacee in interviews.

Also, I haven't got that book, but I look at it every time I enter the comic shop. I really should buy it...

Kes
I cant find the damn book mad
Yeh the bloopers are kinda spicy stick out tongue
The could pick the ones that arent and put it in the DVD.

stardreamer217
The quote goes something like this. "Girls flirt with the bad guy, Logan. But they don't take him home. They marry the good guy." And Logan says, "I could be the good guy." I think that's almost word for word.

stardreamer217
Jean doesn't say "I married the good guy." She definitely says "They marry the good guy." If I could bet my life on it, I would!! yes

Paola
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.