Best death for superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
i personally thought that the death of superman was an insult as a long time superman fan, having fought the toughest and smartest villians in the universe he feel to a giant moving rock. i know this is long in the past and comic cliches brought him back. i think the best way to kill superman would be start another DC and marvel war this time the heros band together to stop the age of appocalypse, give fans from both comic sides a treat by killing off there most invulnerable character superman sacrificing himself to destroy the appocalypse, WHAT DO YOU THINK

Metroplex
Well i dont think the writers would really want to kill off Superman. Like when he fought Doomsday, he came back when Clark's father kinda snapped Clark back to reality. I think it would be cool if they did do something similar to The AOA where they can kill off chracter.

DemonicGambit
Yeah they wouldn't just kill off Supes he's a main hero

ragesRemorse
i meant if they were going to finish him off, they should still do a dc marvel crossover again and do it right this time cuz they need to do somthing to boost comic sales i bet that would kick it in the ass a bit

needlz41
in the comic i forget which one but he dies fighting who was it that killed him???? was it darkside?

ragesRemorse
no it was doomsday, the giant rock monster

ToMacco
I bought that comic almost ten years ago. I tried to sell it at Schinders. The stupid, fat, nerd, bastard clerk laughed at me. Apparently it isn't worth beans.

ragesRemorse
i dont know you might be able to get some beans for it, but alot of superman comics have done a nosedive into the ground when it comes to worth

ninjapanther
Can someone jus give me lil run off here - how did supes die? i dont really follow superman...jus interestedd in his death devil

ragesRemorse
a giant beast was resurected and beat the shit out of superman, thats it yep thats how he died got beat to death like a little b_itch, then when he was in heaven his dad kinda snapped him back to reality, then he tied doomsday the giant rock monster that killed him to a rock and hurled it into outer space. I diddnt mind superman dying from getting beat to death but it was a giant rock that did it, thats like having superman flying into a wall and dying from breaking his neck

ninjapanther
lmao ta big grin

X-Menfan2003
I can't believe what I'm hearing here. Doomsday is just some stupid, moving rock! That is crap!!! Doomsday is one of the best comic villians ever, second only to Onslaught in X-Men! I don't think anyone that argue that it takes someone extrordinary to take down Superman, but Doomsday is that someone. I must admit, it was a bid stupid when he fell in battle too, but he came stroming back soon after. I know that long time fans will know that in the end, it was Superman who won (set after Imperix invaded the planet), but Doomsday did originally win out and kill Superman. So, i don't think anyone can call Doomsday some stupid-moving rock. I have attached a picture of the final moment of the final battle against Superman and Doomsday (for now). I love Doomsday, but I think this picture is great.

BarmyBrummie
hehe, supes got killed by a giant rock?!?!?! laughing out loud

Gregory
I'm sorry, but ... it looks like Superman standing over a rock-man. Not awe-inspiring.

kal-el
X-MAN FAN 2003,THATS A GREAT PIC, DONT LISTEN TO GREGORY. WHAT COMIC IS THAT.IVE GOT SUPERMAN/DOOMSDAY HUNTER/PREY BUT SUPES GETS BATTERED AND HELPED OUT BY TIME-RYDER WHO DISPATCHES DOOMSDAY INTO THE END OF TIME. DOOMSDAY EVEN BROKE SUPES ARM IN THIS FIGHT!I COUDNT BELIEVE IT.

Jason420
I know he should die by getting his nuts bit off then done up the ass by gollum supes done a lot for comic books but hes gay he wears underoos on the outside him batman and robin and fas and green lantern probably have a giant gay orgy all the time

Jamaican
You speak about this as if you've experienced this type of thing first hand. What is it with you and Superman, or maybe even DC in general. If you don't like a certain character or Team, then don't comment on them. Plus, you should be giving thanks to the Superman character, as he was probably one of the first, if not the first of his kind, that paved the way for the rest of the Comics/characters you see today. Please leave your disgusting fixations to yourself, and stop telling us about what you fantasize about superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.