peliculas favoritas... ::*favorite movies*::

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Catastrofic Luv
haha, ok... i accidently clicked this but eh, whatever. lol. I will just tell U peoplez about mis peliculas favoritas... haha.

numero uno... White Oleander/American Beauty... haha I can't choose between the two... embarrasment they R both equally as beautifully made. I'd have 2 say American Beauty if we were going on... eh, not nesicarrily following the scrip and what not but... White Oleander was so far off from the book it wasn't even funny. Both were still absolutly beautifully made.

The Life Of David Gale... OMG! I wanted 2 cry N that movie... I was doing a paper on how I thought the death penalty should be abolished when I saw it... AHHH, it was the best movie ever... it motivated me so the much more. The angles N shots N lightin... fabulous... haha.

so wuts ur guys' favorite movies? lol. go ahead... tell me. lol.

Catastrofic Luv
cmon peeps... post ur favorite movies. damn. haha.

chica16
Lord of the Rings

My name is Neo9
there's a topic like this everyday

Catastrofic Luv
yah and?

Kes
Nell
Silence of the lambs
The Bone collector
English Patient

These are the only ones I remember right know.

My name is Neo9
this topic is recycled over and over again, but... o well, i mean this is a movie forum after all... so to answer your question without hesitation, the matrix. btw are u fluent in spanish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.