voldermort vs harry who will win the final battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
what do you think gonna happen in the 7th book in the final battle between these two because weve learnt in book 5 that that they both cant exist a t the same time so what do you think gonna happen and who will win and will they both not win and both die how do you think it will all turn out.

Laviera_j
Maybe they will both die??? But then again, that is kinda morbit for her books...

Maybe Harry will kill Voldemort, whereby naming himself the greatest sorcerer in the world above Dumbledore!

You think?

charmaine
i agree

Danistar
Harry will beat Voldemort!!!!

charmaine
i love the picture is it from harry potter 3 movie because i cant wait till next year when it comes out

R.E.B_IS....
harry will beat voldemort *shudder* that always happens in these sort of books

sasee tiin
if we try to think logical, harry can't kill LV with magic, that would be like a mouse Killing a rhino with strength. Wich other oppertunities does we have?
*another, skilled, person killing LV (not that likely, but perhaps snape, and then the final battle will be between harry and snape instead??)

*harry destroying LV by, for instance, pushing him through the veil together with the order and his friends?( pretty likely IMO, remember DD said there where other and worse ways to destroy a man than kill him? )

other suggestions?

Pielover666
Originally posted by R.E.B_IS....
harry will beat voldemort *shudder* that always happens in these sort of books
who is R.E.B.?Originally posted by charmaine
what do you think gonna happen in the 7th book in the final battle between these two because weve learnt in book 5 that that they both cant exist a t the same time so what do you think gonna happen and who will win and will they both not win and both die how do you think it will all turn out. nice attempt, but there is already a thred on all book seven speculations and predictions.

Draco69
Oh please. Harry won't win by himself. He'll get this corny ass Sailor Moon-esque final battle where all his friends coming together to defeat Voldemort.

*cue Japanese techno pop mix*

Ginny: Gryfindor Power!

Smith: Hugglepuff Power!

Luna: Ravenclaw Power!

Malfoy: Slytherin Power!

Harry And Friends: HOGWARTS POWER!!!!!

Harry: Die Voldemort with the power of LUUUUURVE!

Voldemort: ARRRRGH!! What a piss-poor, ****ing way to die!

allofyousuckkk
the only logical way is that harry, full of anger and all that is gonna try avada kedavra but to no avail...and then him and LV are gonna duel in which harry will dodge meaningless hexes as ron ginny luna hermione and neville fight death eaters(there will be more than them) and then neville is gonna get revenge on bellatrix. Then soemthign is going to cause something life threatening to happen to voldemort. pretending to realize the error of his ways voldy will plead. Harry will believe him and try to save him but voldemort will try a last minute trick and harry will let him die.
Allt eh death eaters willgo to azkavban and everyone will realize how special they all are + hermione will ahev a huge battle scene in this 2 because she is so good at magic

HPRox90
Harry will win!!!

alesha1
Originally posted by HPRox90
Harry will win!!! well i hope that harry will win, and lv will die. i agree with sasee tiin, harry might lure voldemort to the department of mysteries and try to push him through the veil. otherwise he will prob. die cause he does not know more magic than lv. no expression wacko yes

DarkC
Harry probably wins. It's either him or LV, but not both.

shaber
Originally posted by Draco69
Oh please. Harry won't win by himself. He'll get this corny ass Sailor Moon-esque final battle where all his friends coming together to defeat Voldemort.

eek!

Trickster

Excellent! And probably true.

But, it's not that they can't turn away form the prophecy, only that Voldemort won't, so he'll always be trying to kill Harry.

sephiroth rules
i think she said 2 major characters will die in the 7th book so wot i think is.......
1. harry & voldy fight
2. voldy injures harry
3. harry kills voldy
4. but before harry can be cured, he dies from woteva

Insomnia
I think harry dies, and then voldemort catches a fatal cold or something.
Making all his little pathetic efforts and trails beforehand meaningless. smile
How cute.

alphonse
the prophecy says harry has to kill lv, not let snape do it, or any crap of the sort.mad

DarkC

Well, I thought it might sound funnier if it was more of a Power Rangers parody.

alphonse
lv may also turn his back on the prophecy, though it isn't likely. confused

All thet would b 4 nothing. look on her off. site, she will do that alot

alphonse
Originally posted by alphonse
lv may also turn his back on the prophecy, though it isn't likely. confused

Than all the work would be 4 nothing. i wouldn't put it below jkr, she tends to do that stuff, u'll see on her off. site

alphonse
who is R.A.B?

acdmow
can i jst say 2 things.... 1) jkr sed that there wood only b 7 books, she planne dout wot wood happen in each book
2) no1 really nos wot will happen in the 7th book but isnt it possible for voldemort to accidently of made harry a horrex (cant spell sozzy!) b4 he died, for harry to relize this halfway through, or jst at the end, and for him to kill himself as well (this wood explain y him and voldermort to both b abale to speak to snakes, it sed in a book (cant remember which) that both harry and voldemort to share sertain powers!)

acdmow
is it true daniel radcliff is refusin to star in any films till hp's ova?
blink blink

jenniefoo08
Originally posted by alphonse
who is R.A.B?

R.A.B is that mystery guy in the paper Harry found in the fake horcrux I think...it doesn't say who he is YET, but some ppl say it's like Sirius Black's brother or grandfather. Can't remember which.

jenniefoo08
As to whether Harry or Voldemort will die, I think Voldemort HAS to die, as this will be the last book in the series...unless it turns out to be this horrible cliffhanger that will never be answered. Urgh, I hope not.
Though I can't say whether Harry will die or not. It's mentioned that the last word in the book will be 'scar', so maybe that's a clue that he will live?
Maybe Neville will die, as his prophecy cld be foreshadowing something.

MakeTradeFair

kobra_fang
It's the Harry Potter series, a set of stories about his life. Would it be a logical assumption that they would end with his death?

I think Harry will die, either in the duel or as a sacrifice to kill LV. LV himself will probably die too. I think Harry will die because it is a finalising ending, and JKR doesn't mind killing off characters we have come to love (Sirius and Dumbledore).

MakeTradeFair
Well all you said is all i should have said... and JKR doesn't mind killing off characters we have come to love (Sirius and Dumbledore). Totally agreed with you. big grin Happy Dance

gregmontanza
once harry defeats voldermort his scar will disappear, it makes sense voldermort marked harry as his equal but after he's dead everyone who is dead will be considered an equal to him

Tank115
I thinkthat harry will kill voldamort

lionlover2053
I know this thread has been dormant for awhile, but I don't think that we will have an abstract/ambiguous ending where the reader decides for him or herself what happens.

1. If Voldemort survives (which would be rediculous) then Harry would have to die, according to the prophecy. Now why would JK make Harry die for nothing?

2. The only way that I see Voldemort surviving is if he is somehow stripped of the opportunity to harm others and imprisoned somehow for eternity. The problem is that Harry would STILL have to die, since Voldemort lives.

3. We have seen nothing really in the series to make us believe that Harry can overcome Voldemort with magic. It doesn't even seem possible that Harry could land a single blow to Voldemort--even Dumbledore never directly landed a blow.

4. I think that Harry will triumph over Lord Voldemort with a bit of wit and luck. I'm sure there is something that Voldemort will overlook that will seal his doom...but perhaps not before he can make Harry join his parents.

lionlover2053
And to add a little more...I now think that Voldemort may survive; however, he'll be forced (by Harry's sacrifice) into a state of existence that'll prevent him from ever being able to use magic again (which would be worse than death for him)...and then perhaps he will end his own life in shame. None of this would happen before he killed Harry though.

Unicor777
but does the " neither can live while the other survies" means that " one must survive while the other one dies".

Does the prophecy prevent both of them dying?

scurran
Originally posted by Laviera_j
Maybe Harry will kill Voldemort, whereby naming himself the greatest sorcerer in the world above Dumbledore!

Never, never in Harrys most fantastic dreams will he be become better than dumbledore.

ndfreak
Originally posted by Unicor777
but does the " neither can live while the other survies" means that " one must survive while the other one dies".

Does the prophecy prevent both of them dying?

no i dont think the prophecy keeps them both from dieing. It just says neither can live while the other survives but doesn't say one has to be alive after the duel. SO harry or voldemort could win but then die right after the duel (or possibly they both die in the duel. kill each other... It could happen),

lionlover2053
Yes, I think they can both die...but only at the hands of the other. So it may be a simultaneous death for both. We'll see...only 3 weeks left.

Unicor777
as the day of the release is approaching and I'm re-reading the " Half Blood Prince" I'm more and more incline to think that they will both die.

Nickey
I think Harry should win. If he didn't it would be very cruel of J.K. Rowling. Why you may ask? Because ever since he was 1 he's been suffering with the only living family he has. And then when he was 11 he found out that he was a wizard and suffered 10 times worse thanks to Voldemort trying to kill him every year. And on top of that, she killed off Sirius and Dumbledor(however you spell it) who were like the closest people to him.(After Hermione and Ron of course). What I'm trying to say is that, you make the boy suffer all his life only to die in the end is very cruel. Don't you think? I know a LOT of you still want Harry to die, but you gotta admit...... THAT'S JUST CRUEL!

lionlover2053
Originally posted by Nickey
I think Harry should win. If he didn't it would be very cruel of J.K. Rowling. Why you may ask? Because ever since he was 1 he's been suffering with the only living family he has. And then when he was 11 he found out that he was a wizard and suffered 10 times worse thanks to Voldemort trying to kill him every year. And on top of that, she killed off Sirius and Dumbledor(however you spell it) who were like the closest people to him.(After Hermione and Ron of course). What I'm trying to say is that, you make the boy suffer all his life only to die in the end is very cruel. Don't you think? I know a LOT of you still want Harry to die, but you gotta admit...... THAT'S JUST CRUEL!

First of all, Harry WILL win...he just may die doing it. You shouldn't mistake Harry's death for defeat...afterall, he'd be reunited with his parents, Dumbledore, and Serius, (and probably soon-to-be-dead Hagrid). If Voldemort survives, whatever happens to him will be worse than death because JK would never let him off the hook.

Also, I don't think it'd be cruel at all. It would be cruel if JK killed off Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid while leaving Harry alive--that would suck. I personally think that Harry's death could be a much happier ending than him surviving if done properly.

maham
Originally posted by charmaine
what do you think gonna happen in the 7th book in the final battle between these two because weve learnt in book 5 that that they both cant exist a t the same time so what do you think gonna happen and who will win and will they both not win and both die how do you think it will all turn out.
Ofcourse Harry will win,but I wish he dies.I think both will die.

chillmeistergen
Well in anything vaguely approaching realism, Voldermort would win; because he's hard as nails. But of course, this is Harry Potter. So to ask for realism, originality, or anything else; would be folly.

invisiblewoman
well Jo confirmed that she was killing at least 2 characters! i hope it isnt harry though . . .

Unicor777
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Well in anything vaguely approaching realism, Voldermort would win; because he's hard as nails. But of course, this is Harry Potter. So to ask for realism, originality, or anything else; would be folly.

Get lost!

Going back to the subject, I also wish Harry would live. But, if JK wants to make Harry Potter a classic, like Oliver Twist, HE must die. So if he has to die I hope she makes justice to all the victims and heros, who died from his hand, by letting him kill Voldremort.

Lets hope that the death of Dumbledore, Sirius, Lily, James, Cedric, and all those that were killed by the death eaters are not in vain.

I also hope that Snape will face justice, he has been sliding for a long time playing at two cards.

steverules
I wonder if she'll kill them both off so that way she won't have to write any more books

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Unicor777
Get lost!

Going back to the subject, I also wish Harry would live. But, if JK wants to make Harry Potter a classic, like Oliver Twist, HE must die. So if he has to die I hope she makes justice to all the victims and heros, who died from his hand, by letting him kill Voldremort.

Lets hope that the death of Dumbledore, Sirius, Lily, James, Cedric, and all those that were killed by the death eaters are not in vain.

I also hope that Snape will face justice, he has been sliding for a long time playing at two cards.

Mate, I don't not like Harry Potter, but what I said is the truth. You also have to remember that this is a children's book, essentially; and the publishers will have a big say on the content.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.