draco and hermione

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
ok ive been reading some weird stories on the internet about these two and now they are kinda making sense they have this hate between them but could it be something deeper do you think it could turn into love and woudent it make good reading watching these two driving each other crazy i mean picture this draco thinking about hermione then cursing himself that he shoudent be thinking like that beacuae shes a mudblood and the malfoys hate mudbloods and then youve got hermione having thought of draco and then thinking hang isent this the guy whos always never calling you by your real name always big bush granger and filthy mudblood

so what do you think i think it would really make good reading

so if you would like to write stories here feel free id love to read them
and maybe i will write some too

or if you would just like to post a comment i wil bw looking forward to reading your thoughts on this subject

but hey but before you start doubting you never know these two could end up together you know how jk rowling likes to surprise

Happy Dance

Laviera_j
Yeah...thats good.

That would definately be a table turned - talk about 360 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that draco would be disowned if he fell for Hermy, and just as well too!

LOL! laughing out loud

Laviera_j
sorry, i meant 180 degree's - im so thick!

Malfoy's chick
I don't think they should get together, no offence but that is yuk. I would rather Hermione/Harry or even though i know it won't happen Harry/Draco, now they are opposites attract!

Anarion
I don't care much for these relationships. Lol, and let me tell you, these Internet informations are mostly false. Look at all those rumors about Book 5 which were very far from what was written.

charmaine
i kinow but you never know

Nefertite
Draco and Hermione together? Never

charmaine
it could happen and it would make good reading

Laviera_j
Yeah...but if Harry and Hermy did get together it would satisfy a lot of readers...then again, Hermy and Draco will make people think about it for ages...

It will be unexpected i think.

chica16
whats with all these rumors a bout harry and draco

charmaine
i agree laviera and chica16 i have no idea about those rumours about harry and draco i think people just want a bit off fun i suppose

MoonChild
are u people nutts??!?! Harry and Draco?!?!?!huh NEVER EVER IN A MILLON YEARS!!!! thumb down come on people its a children's book!!! no no

charmaine
this is about draco and hermione i was just answering chica16 question
draco and harry i think not i agree it is a childrens book

Danistar
I agree with you.
Draco hates Hermione. mad

charmaine
yeah but you never know that might change their minds about each other tommorow i am going to write a story here

and then you can make up your minds

phee630
draco hates hermione. They don't even have quidditch simalarities.

aragorniscool45
yah but u never no if he will start liking her

charmaine
dont doubt jk rowling she might well shock you and make it so that draco and hermione have feeling for each other

im going to write that story tommorow and then you can make your own minds up

but if you wat so can you if you wanna write stories here feel free laughing laughing

charmaine
ok so i promised you a story so here goes harry ron and hermione were all about to start there sixth year they all borded the hogwarts express and managed to find a compartement to themselves it was late afternoon when the plump lady with the food trolley arrived they each brought some pumpkin pasties and cauldron cakes each they were enjoying themselves when a familiar voice was heard when the compartment door opened.
draco:well well look who we have hear the potty the weasel and the

draco stopped and stared at the girl reading a book this girl who he enjoyed teasing and making her life a misery he was thinking to himself wow she looks different and he was right she was holding herself differentley somehow how did he not notice it before her hair had changed it didnt seem to be bushy like it has alwayse been it was sleek shiny and straighter her hair had also grown a couple of inches it flowed and it really brought out her eyes those large beautiful crimson eyes
draco had been staring at her for a few moments like he was in some sort of trance when hermione looked up

hermione: well what is it this time draco what is it you gonna call me a mudblood,big bush granger well

draco managed to recapture himself and then said
draco:you just took the words right out of my mouth granger
he then left with those two cronies of his crabbe and goyle

ron:the git
they soon got to hogwarts

it was there first lesson transfiguration
hermione has usual was the only one successful enough to turn goblet into a rooster

after class hermione saw draco malfoy with his usual gang of slytherins
crabbe, goyle pansy parkinson and her gang

charmaine
how d you like it so far i will finish it later on i would of kept on going but there is not enought room so i will continue again later

mione_m
it could happen

charmaine
thanks would you like me to continue the story

crazy_c
yes

charmaine
ok

MyBoyMalfoy
Hey all I'm new here.....well I don't think that would be at all good if Hermione and Malfoy hooked up! It may seem like a good idea...and mind you that would make an excellent book, but its just not....well I don't know how to say it. It could be the only reason that I think that is because I LOVE Malfoy and Tom. Oh, and does anyone know where I can get pics. of Malfoy in the third movie? Hmmm....curious....lol...thanx bunches!
Jaiden~ eek! Happy Dance

charmaine
ok so you wanted more of the story so here it is

as hermione walked passed the gang of slytherins pansy and her gang of slytherin girls started laughing
pansy shouted see that mudblood granger that teachers pet i see shes finally done something about that big bush of hers
the whole of the gang started laughing draco said nothing but simply stared after her and was thinking to himself yeah her hair is loveley so so smooth so silky how i want to touch it oh my god what am i saying shes a mudblood a little miss know it all i cant be thinking of her like that i just cant.
meanwhile as hermione sat in the gryfindor common room she was thinking to herself i want let that pansy cow get to me this year but its weird how malfoy never said anything he usually takes the oppotunity to insult me but he is so handsome his hair is so perfect i wonder what it would feel like if i touched it oh my gosh what am i saying hes a slimy git whos always insulting me calling me a mudblood and big bush granger.
oh damn it i left my arithamcy book back in transfiguration room

charmaine
hers some more of the story

meanwhile back in the slytherin common room
draco decides to go for a walk without his cronies crabbe and goyle to clear is head
as he makes his way he sees someone he is trying to forget
hermione they both see each other as they walk past each like in slow motion their eyes meet like they are in a trance wanting each other so bad they both stop still lokking at each other when she hears familiar voices ron and harry

so what do you think of the story so far people i will continue when ive read some comments

Laviera_j
Thats good, is it a caryy-on story?

charmaine
yes it is nowhere near finished yet

Laviera_j
N/ HERES AN ADDITION, SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

...she hears familiar voices, Ron and Harry.

"Hey Hermione, what took you so long?"

It was Ron. he looked as impecishly curby as always and he seemed to have grown two inches since she saw him last which wasn't much of a time gap. Hermione continued to look at Draco as he passed willing him to say something mean, so that she could go back to hating him

'what's happening?' she thought, and smiled faintly at Draco as he swallowed hard.

Draco could feel his heart beating and tiny drops of sweat forming on his forehead. He swallowed hard as he looked away from Hermione. the corridor seemed to be sufflocating him, and he wanted to run. Harry was directly in front of him, followed closely by Ron.

"How's it going weasel?" Sniggered Crab, and Goyle snorted loudly in a piglike fashion.

"I dunno, if 'it' is you, not so well I can see. You seem to be drooling Malfoy." Said Ron placing his hands in his pockets.

Harry smiled broadly, trying not to laugh at Draco who was watching Hermione intently. Hermione blushed and whispered to Ron to shut up and then looked Draco in the eye before saying;

"Say it. I know you've been waiting to insult me, so do it. I can't take this."

draco swallowed again. His throat was siezing up.
"I...you..." he coulodn't think of anything mean to say, "You don't look bad." He whispered and then hurried off with Crabb and Goyle following.

"What did he say?!" Demanded Ron once Malfoy was out of sight.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all."

But as Harry and Ron shrugged and sauntered off to the great hall for lunch, Hermione looked down the empy hall to where draco had gone and smiled. She bit her lip, and followed Harry and Ron to a (now) even more glorious meal...

HOW WAS IT? SOME1 CARRY ON! HEE HEE!

charmaine
as they were making their way to there next lesson care of magical creatures hermione was thinking to herself malfoy said i didnt look that bad what does that mean was this a trick and why was malfoy sweating and keep staring at me this is driving me mad

finally they got by hagrids hut where draco was already there with his gang of slytherins draco stared at her again hermione then cought his eyes and blushed furiously and so did draco
then pansy seeing another chance to insult hermione said
hey granger what happened to that big bush of yours you hair seems more normal did your cat iron it out for you the whole of the slytherin gang bust out laughing
draco didnt instead he was feeling angry at what pansy just said because he foung her hair really nice and he was continuing to stare at her he then turned to pansy and said scut up will you
pansy then said whats the matter with you arent you feeling well

so hows the story so far

Laviera_j
MORE COMING UP....(YOUR ADDITION WAS GOOD.)

hermione couldn't help but look at Draco for the remainder of the lesson, wandering what he was thinking, wondering why he was being to civil...

hagrid had noticed \hermione not doing her work, and thought she might be unwell.

"Erm...Hermione, why aren' yer doin' yer work...its no' to hard is it?"

Hermione snapped awake from her troubles, and found herself staring hagrid in the face. Hagrid's face was wearing the deepest concern, the frowns he worn were deep, and she finally understood how old he was.

"No hagrid, thank you. I would like a word with Mr Malfoy though, may I please...?"

hagrid was taken aback by her lack of enthusiasm for the lesson and couldn't help feeling rejected.

"well erm. ok then, bu' you be quick, ye hear?"

Hermione nodded, and then strode over to where draco was. he did not see her coming. hermione bent low and whispered somethig into draco's ear befroe standing up and walking to a deserted part of the grounds. harry and Ron's eyes followed in awe at the sight. Ron was lushed and was looking extremely annoyed. He craned his liong neck over harry's head to watch hermione with their loathed enemy...

"Um...I really don't know why I asked you here...I didn't expect you to come. I...i just wanted to ask why you have been so civil to me lately.!

draco stared at her and tried not to smile, but the effort was in vain, becaise a huge smile spread across his face. hermione thought it was an evil grin and stepped back in anticipation of an evil sniggering comment.

"Please - " Draco's smile faded. "please, I don't want you to be affraid of me or hate me....I. never mind."

"no! tell me, plese, what is it?!" hermione pleaded, and she took hold of his arm. Draco stepped closer until his mouth was at her ear.

"I like you." He whispered, and then hurrried to his seat. Hermione stood staring at the lake in shock. A small tear ran don her face.

When she returned to the class, Ron was giving her a filthy look.
"and what the hell was that!" He demanded ocnce she had sat don.

"Nothing." She said smiling. And she thought for once she would like to keep this sectret to herself...

charmaine
after the lesson draco was walking behind ron hermione and and harry
he wanted to get hermione attention and to get her on her own so he pointed his wand at hermione bag and in the next instant her bag split open and several bottles of ink smashed on the floor
hermione stopped harry and ron went to help her but hermione told them not to worry about it she would catch them up
she was picking up the bottles of smashed ink when she saw draco towering above her he then bent down to help her and their eyes met once more hermione had some splashed ink on her nose and raco saw this and he gently wiped the ink of her nose very slowly they both blushed his hand then rested on her cheek his eyes then moved to her lips they both leaned forward but then hermione heard a girl voice and it was ginny draco quickly whispered something that only hermione could here he said meet me tonight at 8 30 in the astronomy tower and then he quickly went hermione panting as she knew they were just about to have their first kiss
ginny camre over and said are you alright what happened you look all flushed
hermione merely smiled and thought of draco

Laviera_j
At eight fifteen that evening, Hermione made her way to the astronomy tower. She put on the best blue chinese style dress she owned and added extra shining lotion to her hair.

"Where are you going all tarted up?" Asked Ron eying her suspiciously. "meeting Vicky?"

"no...we broke up if you must know. I'm just going for a walk."

She left the room quickly and hurried to the tower. draco was already there, watching her intently as she stepped from the shadows.

"draco...if this is a trick, it's very cruel...I just want you to know that."

Draco stepped closer, a frwon forming onn his face.

" I suppose that is what you'd think...Hermione, I don't want to hurt you, and I am so siorry that i ever did...believe me, please."

hermione stepped closer to him and smiled. "I do..."

"i'd like your forgivenss for the way I treated you...I really would."

"You have it." She said wiothout a second thought, and she took his hand inhers. "And...I like you too."

Draco smiled, and tried to stifle a tear. He steped closer to hermione and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her delicately closer to him.

Hermione almost gasped as their lips net, but she was lost in her own joy and suprise. A simple kiss turned into a bigger kiss, and by the time they were unlocked from each other, Hermione was pink in the face.

"I didn't expect that..." Giggled hermione, and draco laughed with her. "but...you hate my friends..."

"This is about us, not them. No one needs to know. Do they?"

"No, no one." hermione smiled and kissed him again, and they stayed together all night.

Both of them were unaware that an intruder had been watching their encounter with fruitless and resenting eyes.....

charmaine
it was snape the potions teacher he had been watching the whole scene
meanwhile the next morning hermione made her way to the common room when ron and harry pulled her up and said where were you all night parvatti patill just told me you never came back to the common room all night so where were you

hermione then said its not your buisness i just had something to do thats all
ron:what all night what were you doin all night
i told you ron thats my buisness oh allright if you must know i was in the library redoing my arithamacy essay ok
meanwhile draco wass making his way back to the common room and then he felt a tug and draco was pulled into the potion lab snape was there and looking furious than draco had ever seen him
snape:so draco would you like to tell me what is going on
draco:what do you mean sir
snape:you know perfectley well what i mean im talkin about you not returning to the common room all night so draco where were you
draco:i was in the library reading about the dark arts
snape:what that took you all night do you think im stupid i saw you draco with miss granger there was no dark arts going on between you i can tell you that now so it either stops here and now or unless you would like me to inform your father on the latest goings on and se what he thinks about this
draco:you cant sir please
snape then give me your word that you will end this with ,miss granger

draco came out of the potion lab very angry but very tearful what was he going to do now

ok laviera i wait for you to add to it

amethyst_dreams
To the posts made earlier about the Harry and Draco thing...interesting, but will never happen. sad

Harry and Hermione? I just don't see it happening...they are friends and I think that's all they'll be.

Hermione and Ron, now that is something that I think would work. They get on each others nerves...but what couple doesn't get on each others nerves? I think that they should definetly get together and if they don't then J.K. is weird...lol!

amethyst_dreams
What's with the Draco and Hermione thing? Draco wouldn't act like that. No matter how much we want him to turn into a nice guy...I don't think it's gonna happen!

Laviera_j
well, It's a bit of fun!

anyway, back to the story...

Draco walked solumly into the next class, dragging his feet languidly behind him. Hermione was the only one there looking pleases and flushed like she had run to the lesson.

"I hoped you'd get here early!" She ran to him and gave him a kiss. "It is so strange to do that." She giggled and touched his shoulder with her hand. He removed it, and held it firmly.

"You know my father Hermione...you know what he is like. If he found out..."

"He won't Draco, he wont!"

"yes...yes he will. You know he will. We have to go back to what it was like."

Hermione felt tears rise to the surface. "Why...?"

Draco couldn't lie.

"Snape has contact with him frequently. He saw us together..."

Hermione sceamed unwillingly, tears now flooding her cheeks.

"That bastard..." She hissed silently as a few students made their way into the class. There were whispers, and Draco dropped her hand.

"We have to end it Hermione...please..." She stepped away from him eyes wide.

"No!" She shrieked, crying harder, "I won't! I can't!" And she fled from the room, past Ron who tried to grab her. She thrust his hands away and raced towards Snapes room. She flung the door open with her wand, and Snape whipped around and stared at her.

"What are you - "

"How dare you! We wont' stop! You hear! we won't! And nothing you can say wil change that!

"ell, well, well..." Snape's lip curled slightly. "never thought I would see the day when a Malfoy took a fancy to a Muggleborn. hermione, you will end this or I will go to his father. He is evil by blood, and as a member of the Order of the Phoenix, I have been told to warn you away from him. Do you not think he has contact with the Dark Lord himself?"

Hermione gave a tiny hickup, and then sniffed as Snape continued.

"Silly girl...It is Dumbledores wishes for the two of you to be seperate, and you shall. The task has been deligated to me."

Hermione stared at the man in front of her. So it was Dumbledore who caused her this pain...now she understood Harry's anger at him at the end of last year, and his continued anger towards him now...

CARRY ON...smile

charmaine
hermione stormed out of snapes classroom and felt rage in her that never knew existed she just felt like crying again but she refused to let the tears come ginny spotted her and asked her what was wrong
she told ginny everything and ginny though surprised felt very sympathectic towards her.she then asked hermione what she was going to do now hermione replied i just dont know anymore she said that she was so happy and now she was just so alone
she skipped lunch and now it was time for the next lesson potions
snape looked coldly at hermione she just glared anger boiling up inside her once more but she was determined not to let snape see it
she then caught dracos eyes but draco looked coldly back and pansy held his arm and they sat down together
hermione had trouble concentrating with her potion which was so unlike her she usually got everything right
snape took the oppotunity to say granger what is this suppose to be
hermione replied coldly a laughter potion
snape then sniggered really granger isent the potion suppose to be blue yours is green i think this deserves a grade D
hermione then lost it and said a D are you made ive never got a d in my life besides its not as bad as goyles potion is is grey
snape then said coldly i think that calls for let me see 50 points from gryffindor
hermione glared back 50 points is that the best you can do
snape then said ok granger detention
hermione got up kicked her chair over picked up her bag and knocked all the potion over as she was doing it she then turned to snape
finr you know what im leaving and in an instant she walked out and didnt look twice at draco who was looking completely stunned and so was the rest of the class.

Laviera_j
Snape stared after Hermione, and after a few moments followed her out of the class, after muttering to the rest of the class to keep working.

"Miss Granger!" Snape roared over to her, but she did not stop.
"Please Hermione, stop!"

Hermione stopped, and spun around, glaring at him fiercly.

"Don't ever call me that again. I hate you."

snape stepped even closer to Hermione and grasped her shoulders firmly. "You dare speak to me in that way?!" Hermione closed her eyes tightly, waiting for Snape to hit her. "You will proceed to the headmasters office. Now."

"Y - yes sir..." She stammered, and then hurried off. The place where Snape had grabbed her was bruising and she rubbed them furiously. She headed towards the Gryffindore tower, and sat on the steps alone. In two hours, the school was still quiet, everyone in lessons, when draco stepped around the corner.

"get away from me." Hermione Hissed, and closed hjer eyes. "If you were the person I hated once I would hit you so hard -" She broke off as draco gave her a hug. He held her firmly, and didn't let go until she spoke.

"Draco, what are you doing with Pansy? Tell my why you are doing this to me!"

"It's my father. Hermione, you have no idea what he is like..."

"Oh yes...I do have a fair idea." Hermione sniffed and wiped her pink nose with her nimble fingers. Draco was sitting next to her. He looked tired, and sad, like someone sitting on the deathbed of another.

"Look, Dumbledore has warned me to stay away from you...he says that everyine should except Ron and Herry, and that even they are pushing it...I don't know what he means..."

"Dumble dore is causing me this pain? You are causing me this pain? Why do you want this|?!"

"I don't! I dont't...I came here to tell you that i like you too much to let you go. I see afuture on this...Stay with me."

Hermione smiled slightly, and looked at her shoes.

"you kiss godd, ya know?" joked Draco, and when hermione laughed, he thought he had never seen anyone that beautiful.

"meet me tonight in the Slytherine common room...I have something in my room to show you. The password is Tutulimus."

Draco streaked off just as Ron and herry approached.

Hemione smiled and nodded. She would go tonight and she would be happy.

charmaine
so hermione headed to the slytherin common room it was very big but a little more gloomy to how she imagined it she was a little nervous after all she was a gryffindor she sat down by the dimly lit fire
then all of a sudden she heard a very annoying voice come at her from behind
pansy

oh my god mudblood granger what the hell are you doin here you are going to be in so much trouble you know where im going now im going straight to proffessor snape you going to be in so much trouble
hermione then pleaded and said wait pansy look its not what you tink then sudenley there was a bang like a bullet pansy was on the floor stunned
draco stunned her
hermione called to draco what did you do to her
draco said oh well that big mouth of hers shes just stunned she wont be able to remember a thing when she wakes up
they both laughed
and they were kissing once again
stunned

charmaine
ignore that last word stunned it was a mistake

Member.
Pansy is just stunned. She'll remember something. Malfoy needed to use a memory charm.

charmaine
he stunned pansy and di a memory charm on her at the same time thats why she wont be able to remember what happened

charmaine
by the way laviera i think your additions to the story are great keep them additions comin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

MyBoyMalfoy
PLEaSE NO MORE! This is killing me....even tho it's just a story....it's killin me sad sick It makes me so sad...

sorry 4 the interruption
~Jaiden~

charmaine
your entiteled to your opinion lol

LilyEvensPotter
Would anyone mind if I added a separate tale of Draco & Hermy? I don't want to be rude but I believe that it could happen we just need to keep everyone in character a bit more. I don't mean to nose in.
stick out tongue
Lily Evens Potter

LilyEvensPotter
ok, here goes:

It was one of those rare days when the castle felt confining; Fudge had arrived with several Minestry Member seeking Dumbledore's advice. At first the Gryffindore's found this a noble act of humility since the Minister had done everything in his power to discredit Dumbledore the previous year. Hermione and Ginny were having a spectacular row in the common room where Neville was practicing vanishing spells on a bag of fallen leaves.
"Does he think that we've forgotten all those horrid things he told the prophet last year? Really, Hermione," Ginny bellowed, "Fudge STILL hasn't admitted to having his hands in the Malfoy's pockets all last year!"

LilyEvensPotter
"He's agreed to read my petition on Elf Rights! CLEARLY, he is trying to make changes, which is a START!!!" Hermione shot back. Keeping his head bent low over the two-way mirror, Harry sat trying to hear the voice of Remus Lupin. The girls had now sandwiched Neville with their wants and were each claiming that he agreed with HER.
"Neville thinks you only care about Fudge because he's going to read YOUR petition! How much of it is REALLY about the elves?" Ginny snapped.
"They WANT to be freed," said Hermione in a haughty voice. "Or perhaps you don't know about the hats I made for them all last year!"
Ginny, who did NOT know about the hats, fell silent. THe tiff might have ended their but Neville gave a small cough and looked at Harry who was trying to sneak up the boys' stairs without being seen without any success. Everyone was staring at him when Ron came down from the dormitory.
"What's all to fuss about?" cautiously eyeing Hermione and his sister. As each girl opened her mouth, Neville blurted out several jumbled words before taking a deep breath and saying, simply, that it was about
elf hats at that moment. He looked at Harry, who both shrugged and nodded back.
"Oh," said Ron, fancying he understood, "because they were all so insulted that in the end, only Doby was willing to clean the tower?" All the color drained from Hermione's face and she stalked past Neville towards the portrait which swung open to reveal a murderous looking Draco leaning against the opposite wall hexing dustbunnies, further down the corridor. Professor McGonnagal rounded the corner with what looked like Draco's bag. She wisked Hermione off before Harry had a chance to speak.
"You will follow me to my classroom Ms. Granger, please," McGonnagal said sweeping her down the hall towards Draco. "Mr. Malfoy has probably not told you, as he was instructed to do, the reason he was waiting for you. I'm not going to do it for him," she said briskly as they strode along the corridors. Hermione noticed Draco staring at her and focused on faded carpet, trying her best to look indifferent towards the ackward meeting. Professor Mc Gonogall stopped before her classroom door sharply and Draco ran straight into her, for he was still staring at Hermione.
When Hermione arrived down at dinner, Harry thought she looked a bit peaky. She mumbled something that shounded like a bewildered appology to Neville, who blushed, and sat down next to Harry. She wore an expression so similar to Luna's that Harry thought any conversation that excluded elves would be welcome.

LilyEvensPotter
All the color drained from Hermione's face and she stalked past Neville towards the portrait which swung open to reveal a murderous looking Draco leaning against the opposite wall hexing dustbunnies, further down the corridor. Professor McGonnagal rounded the corner with what looked like Draco's bag. She wisked Hermione off before Harry had a chance to speak.
"You will follow me to my classroom Ms. Granger, please," McGonnagal said sweeping her down the hall towards Draco. "Mr. Malfoy has probably not told you, as he was instructed to do, the reason he was waiting for you. I'm not going to do it for him," she said briskly as they strode along the corridors. Hermione noticed Draco staring at her and focused on faded carpet, trying her best to look indifferent towards the ackward meeting. Professor Mc Gonogall stopped before her classroom door sharply and Draco ran straight into her, for he was still staring at Hermione.
When Hermione arrived down at dinner, Harry thought she looked a bit peaky. She mumbled something that shounded like a bewildered appology to Neville, who blushed, and sat down next to Harry. She wore an expression so similar to Luna's that Harry thought any conversation that excluded elves would be welcome.
"Need a walk?" he asked softly, "I was just thinking of taking one myself." The whole scene put Harry in mind of when Hermione had brought him toast two years before after his name had come out of the Goblet of Fire and Ron had stopped speaking to him. Hermione didn't say anything but stood up and put her cloke back on, nodding.
As the walked down to the lake, Hermione told Harry about meeting with Drace. She looked puzzled, relieved, and exausted to Harry but seemed calm. Harry, however, began shouting at the scrubble crab that was scuttling back and forth on the shore.
"She's making you his STUDY partner? WHY? You have perfect marks in her class. I mean, if it were Neville, or even ME, I could understand, Hermione, but DRACE MALFOY!!!" He sank down onto the shore oozing resentment and irritation.
All the color drained from Hermione's face and she stalked past Neville towards the portrait which swung open to reveal a murderous looking Draco leaning against the opposite wall hexing dustbunnies, further down the corridor. Professor McGonnagal rounded the corner with what looked like Draco's bag. She wisked Hermione off before Harry had a chance to speak.
"I know it seems odd. He wasn't sneering and didn't look disgusted with her in the slightest. I felt sure he's come up with some lie to have me expelled," she said. Harry thought her tone was turning almost dreamy but pulled himself together.
"I mean, Fudge has been scampering all over the grounds today," Hermione continued, "and it would make sense for Draco to capitalize on his being here." She giggle softly and leaned in closer to Harry. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck prickle.
"I focused so hard on glaring at the floor that I didn't notice him staring at me until he ran into Professor McGonnagal! Ooo, did she tell him off," she gushed gleefully. Harry chuckled and looked over his shoulder towards Neville and Luna who were walking hand in hand down towards them. Hermione noticed and continued in an urgent tone.
"Harry, he wasn't sneering and didn't look disgusted with me in the slightest," she murmered. Harry felt a wave of sickness swept over him. "Draco looked, well... he looked interested." Hermione leaned against a rock and took a deep breath. She noticed Harry's mutinous face and waited for him to reply.
"He's up to something," Harry hissed, each work vibrating with dislike. Hermione looked relieved and hastily agreed with him as Luna and Neville sat down a few feet away. They sat there, all lost in their own thoughts until the sun went down and the Autumn chill drove them inside. Harry had a funny feeling that Hermione did not, however much she denied it, really object to this change in Draco.
Harry pulled out the mirror and thought of asking Lupin for advice but tucked it back in his pocket unsure of the danger a civil, to say nothing of a charming, Malfoy brought.

WHAT DO WE THINK SO FAR? XOXOXOX, LILY EVENS POTTER

charmaine
nice story lily as i said in the earlier parts you are quite welcome to write your own stories about hermione and draco i really like to read them

laviera lol when can i see your addition to the draco and hermione story i cant wait to see your addition

Laviera_j
I really don't know where to go from now...Im a bit confused...i will just go from here then...scrap the other story - boo hoo!

Ps, thatnk you so much Charmaine! Lots of love!xxxxx (you too!)

Ok, here goes...

The mirror in Harrry's pocket left a feeling of intense forboding of something brooding within Harry. He felt it through his robes and shivered. Draco had always been the cheat - had always been plotting to have him expelled, from the very first day he met Malfoy he hated him.

Harry frowned and tried to think back to last year. He had found that it became increasingly more difficult for him to focus on that time - so much of it was lost within the reccessed of him=s mind...but what he knew for sure, was that he had put Lucius Malfoy in azkaban and Draco would not sson forget it...

Meanwhile back in the Gryffindore common room, Neville, Ginny, Hermione and Ron sat chatting and doodling amounst themselves. Hermione was doing her Arithmancy homework, though she seemed to be paying little attention to it. Ginny was chatting happily to the hazed over Hermione with Crookshanks curledin her lap.

Neville had taken an active interest in the DA meetings and was practicing stunning spells on Ron, and vice versa. Neville had awoken from last years trauma with new fire, though he was still skitich and jumpy when someone mentioned danceing....

By the next morning hermione was back to normal, ahving dismissed Draco's previous behaviour as a trick of the light - maybe he was tired...
It was only after Care of Magical Creatures class that Hermione had something to think about.

"Granger, I need a word."

hermione scowled and turned back to her work.

"Please." Draco had come over to Hermione and his face wore neither antagonism nore any recalcatrint trate of any kind. He looked simply...genuine.

"What is it Malfoy, i have a lot of work to do. Some of us have grades to get - lives to find. not you perhaps..."

"Please cut the sarcasm. Why am I your study partner?"

"How the hell should I know?!"

"I just thought..." Draco broke off, looking embarressed "I thought - i was told, that you requested it."

hermione let out a snort of laughter, "Merlins beard! why would I request that? With all you put me through daily as it is!"

"Well..." Draco gave a sly smile, "I thought you'd like to try and change me." He winked at Hermione once, and then went back to his work, Hermione standing transfixed at the sight of Draco winking at what he might call a "filthy mudblood."

CARRY ON....

P.S, WHAT WAS THAT LIKE???

PPS i LIKE THE NEW STORY LILYEVANSPOTTER...I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN RIGHT - WE WERE RUSHING A BT, LETS TAKE THIS NICE AND SLOW...

MyBoyMalfoy
Hey someone IM me....Crazy4Tom21 /or/ ElvenOrcSlayr...

Laviera_j
Are you with aim or with fim?

MyBoyMalfoy
AIM.... I have other ones that i dont use...but you may see me on them occasionally TheBlondeElf7, MrsFeltonBloom, and T0R21...oh yeah and thats a zero in the middle and not an O LOL so IM away! thanx evil face Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing cool big grin smile

Member.
hm...

charmaine
ok laviera i will add to the story after dinner today ok im looking forward to it your right we were rushing it a bit but it was fun though

LilyEvensPotter

LilyEvensPotter
Since this is getting so long, I'm going to copy it to a new thread so that people know they can add also.

love, Lily E. Potter

charmaine
thats cool i shall be writing more of lavieras story in about half an hour
and you are quite welcome to either add or do your own on here and i will add to them if youd like

Laviera_j
Hey that was good! I loved Rons reactions - ok, here we go...

Hermione, ofcourse had always been a girl, but never until the forth year had anyone noticed. Such a comic and convenient way to work things thought harry, smiling to himself.

Harry and Ron had left Hermione in the midst of Draco's incesint moans to find other occupations. It had not been what you might call a wiolling decision...Mrs Pince had thrown them out after Ron had gotten from his seat, and hurtled himself at Draco who had previously sat very close to Hermione holding his nose.

This unfortunate line of events was why Harry was in the Gryffindore common room, and Ron was sitting in Proffessor McGonogal in her room.

"What the hell is this crap? I don't do Muggle studies!"

Draco had been sulking for most of the session, not willing to do any lessons with hermione and snorting everytime she tried to open a book.

"Well why don't you pick out one then Draco?! Im really getting sick of this, so just pick a book, and read it, and then maybe we can both get out of here alive!"

Draco's draw dropped, as Hermione panted from the failed efforet of self control.

"hey I kinda like this side of you Granger - much less Muggle. If you keep this up, you could even pass for a witch - and who knows what will follow that...maybe you'll even look more like a girl."

Draco smiled and rose from his seat. "And don't bother about books next week, I want to show YOU," he raised his finger at her "what homewor is..."

Draco left the Library, and Crabb and Goyle followed likesome black maudicant out of ashes.

"Well...i think that went well..." Hermione muttered and gathered her books up.

It had been three hours with no work done, and she was exhausted. She wanted nothing better than to go to sleep, peaceful sleep...fate it seemed would not allow it.

Ron was at the entrance fuming, and striding up to hermione with a noble and foolish indignition.

CARRY ON! XXXXX

charmaine
cool can i add some to it laviera ill wait for your reply before i do lol laughing laughing

Laviera_j
yeah, of course you can! anyone can add whenever they like - this thread is totally casual, and if someone adds, then that is cool.

I like your ideas, so add away!
xxx

charmaine
ron came striding up to hermione

ron:well
hermione what
ron:what did malfoy have to say
hermione:nothing much you know the usual
ron:like what
hermione:i told you he didnt say much he was just moaning about having to do muggle studies
ron?embarrasmenth i can imagine
hermione :look ill talk to you some more tommorow im going to bed im exhausted
ronembarrasmenth alright look im going to find harry we going to see what hagrids up to
hermione:see you later
ron:yeah bye

hermione was heading back towards the common room when a familiar voice was calling to her

it was malfoy

draco:hey hermione come here i have something to show you
hermione:look draco cant it wait im tired
draco:no now

go ahead laviera carry it on then ill look forward to reading it

Laviera_j
Hermione looked to the trailing corridore with a yearning. Draco had stepped closer to her and was smirking wildly.

"Look Malfoy, we have a study session tomorrow - tell, or show me then!"

Draco stepped up to Hermione so that his face met hers and he grabbed her arm.

"No, i said now."

There was a finality in his tone that made her uneasy. There were no students around and the only noises were that of the fat ladt snoring in the picture frame.

"Let go of me! Draco!"

Draco gripped harder and put his hand over her mouth.

"Please! I am asking you, now come on! For goodness sake!"

he dropped his hand and released the grip on her arm. the look in his eyes might (hermione thought) have been worn by either one of hwer best friends. A sincere pleading look. Not at all that of Draco.

"OK, fine. What is it?"

"Um...Its up in the potions lab...it - well come and see."

The walk was occupied with silence - an awekward silence that was hard to fill. It was raw tention between them.

"In here." Draco went first into the room. hermione followed anxiously, being surrounded with blind darkness.

Draco muttered Lumos, and a light erupted from his wand. The room was filled with small i8nsects that casy a dim light from their bodies like neon.

"I thought, you know, that because you were such a geek you'd find this interesting."

Hermione gaped in wonder. The bugs were utterly beautiful - anauble sounds were apewing from hermione's mouth.

"Why did you do this? What do you want?"

Draco swallowed and looked at the ceiling.

"What are you up to?" She added frowning.

"Oh, that's right, because Im a Malfoy i should be 'up to@ something should I? Maybe if you weren't such a Mudblood - " Draco stopped midspeach. "I'm sorry. Don't worry, I won't ever do anything like this for you ever again."

"For me? YOU did this? I thought it was something you found...did you capture everyone of these bugs?"

Draco blushed and turned to leave the room.

"As I said Granger - I'll act more like the Malfoy you know. I know you have to run to little potty and weasel."

"hey wait a minute! thats not fair. look im tired, meet me tomorrow night at the lake, eight o'clock, and we can talk some more."

Hermione walked past Draco who watched her go all the way to the fat ladies portrait, and away to her gily, muggleborn bedroom.

ok, carry on Charmaine, cant wait!

airangel429
ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!! I POSTED A WHOLE LONG THREAD YESTERDAY TO THIS....ARRRGHHHHHH AND ITS GONE... sad

DAMN COMPUTERS!!!

charmaine
ok airangel ill wait for you to reply to this lol being as you wanted to reply and i will comntinue once you done and i will carry it on lol big grin

LuNcHbXplFeReR
just something to feed the fire with
~ichadette

charmaine
thanks for the pic

shaman2003
I'm probably not gonna come back to this message board, so if anyone wants to contact me, than email me at [email protected]

Email me if you think Tom Felton is just the hottest guy walking the earth. LoL

But seriously, someone email me ANY picture from P.o.A.!!!! PLEEAAASSEEEE

Also, send me any Draco/Hermione FanFictions, cuz I'm a nut about them. (Example: I stayed up from 10 at night, to 4 in the morning reading and writing d/h fanfictions) LMAO

Well, tty soon

~*~ShAyNa~*~

Toms sweetie
draco won't date any non-purebloods. cause if u think about it draco hates all mixed/mudbloods. so it wont happen and since hermione is a mudblood it wont happen!!!

BlackHatDefect
actually its wonderful couple that will never happen cause JK is a dammed bully to her caracter Draco-san lol,its sad but true.

Unicor777
Draco/Hermione, most likely, that would be the best turn over that JK can do. Imagine, beauty and the beast... I vote 4 that.... (poor Ron and Neville)

me15
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
maybe not, but it would be interesting to see that. I can see it now:

Harry: How could you even look at him, let alone date him?
Hermionie: He's changed guys, really!!

xmen fan
i saw the trailer,he callers her a FILTHY LITTLE MUDBLOOD
and she says:now listen you foul evil little cockroach!
then kicks him in well,you sould no,then says:that felt good!
don't blame her!he's a rich lil snobb!

RoguePw25
lol

Unicor777
Draco: Hands off Weasly or I will...........
Ron: this is not the last from me Malfloy...

xmen fan
ok i dun think ron and hermione will end up together,but thats just me.on the trailer,it showed harry holding hermione and then some stranger walks up and harry goes,oh no

charmaine
I'm back and carrying on with the original story i posted ages ago

charmaine
oops sorry this is a really old thread i will redo in the fiction area where it belongs. Could do with this thread being moved there.

Kandierain751
Originally posted by charmaine
this is about draco and hermione i was just answering chica16 question
draco and harry i think not i agree it is a childrens book
um.... i was looking through this thread.... and i just had to comment on this... yuur actually saying that because of this being a childrens book, there cant be gays?? thats the same thing as implying that children cant be in the same neighborhood as gays. Im sorry but that came out sounding very homophobic, whether you realize it or not.
If you meant this differently, please rephrase it right. A gay couple is the same as a straight couple. So what if they are two girls or guys?? This post just upset me. sad

Blue Wiccan
Think your taking it way out of context besides this thread is years ago. And to put it mildly she was doing a fanfiction story about draco and hermione she was just answering someones question not saying she was against gays.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.