A New Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Catastrofic Luv
Ok, I'm starting a new script.

As Abrie was sitting online bored as hell on a dark stormy night in pittsburgh, the phone rang. well, a phone rang because she didnt have a phone. she got real scared... "where is the ringing coming from?" she thought to herself. sad then finally it stopped and she continued surfing the internet until....

diegocala
She heard the phone ring again and the Peeping Tom that had been pearched outside her window cried CRAP, I forgot to turn this damn cell phone off. Hope that sweet young thing did not hear anything...

Catastrofic Luv
Who is that, Abrie wondered. She glanced out her window but all she could see was pitch black sky and rain dripping down the window. the peeping tom, below the ledge of the window stared up and smiled. she was scared. the little pera was scared.

Baylin
All of a sudden the wind blew strongly causing the tree outside to uproot and fall over.

DemonicGambit
Jumping as she heard it hit the ground with a thud. Arbie berated herself for. *Stop being paranoid! There's no one out there...I think*

Tired Hiker
. . . and then the power goes out . . .

diegocala
But meanwhile, outside the window the Peeping Tom is bleading to death due to the tree that just fell on him. He realizes that his cell phone has also been damaged by the falling tree. Damn, he thinks, I was so close to...

Tired Hiker
'Damn', he thinks, 'I was so close to getting to see her boobs. Now I'm just like, bleeding to death. This sucks. I just wanted to see boobs.'

diegocala
rolling on floor laughing

Baylin
At that point Abrie looked out of the window and sees some bloke bleeding to death in her garden and

Tired Hiker
. . . she flashes her boobs at him and he dies.

Catastrofic Luv
but then, suddenly, a gust of wind blows, and the sprirt of the peeping tom pops out of the body, and decides he want to go in the house... where she is... alone./...

Catastrofic Luv
hello???? sumbody finish up here!!!

Catastrofic Luv
haha cmon now people. U kno U see this stuff.!!!. haha

DemonicGambit
His spirit floats into her room, following her.

diegocala
She can feel the presence, but cannot see anything in the room, then suddenly the room goes utterly cold and damp...

Catastrofic Luv
she looks around, as the lights start flashing on and off, wondering what in Gods name is happening.

@ngel
this lasted long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.