Man Bites Dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Why hasn't anybody mentioned Man Bites Dog as a great horror flick? It it because it slipped your mind like it did mine? Or did it not do much for you? I loved it. I remember it being gritty and disturbing. Just how I like them.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wow i remember that movie...slipped my mind

BackFire349
never seen it.

Tired Hiker
If you haven't seen man bites dog you gotta check it out.

BackFire349
ok i bought the movie today cuz of all teh hype ive heard about it from some people on this site. i must say it was very impressive. very real and very well done. everyone should see it. it's like a combination of henry - portrait of a serial killer and this is spinal tap.

Tired Hiker
Phew. He liked it. I don't know why, but it feels good when you recommend a movie to Backfire349 and he likes it. Probably because he is the horror expert. Word.

BackFire349
ah, how sweet

Tired Hiker
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I liked the part where the serial killer made the camera man pick up the boom and record sound as well as video or film or whatever it was. The show must go on.

BackFire349
yeah, the whole movie was very good. great dark humor, great acting and imagery.

papabeard
Man i forgot about this film, how is that possible, one of the best and sickest films i have ever seen , it was so visceral and real. 100/10

samhain
Is that the Belgian film that follows a serial killer around? If so, I never really saw that as a horror movie, more of a dark satire, I never got the horror aspect to it, might watch it tonight.

Jason420
what is it about?

samhain
If it is the Belgian film it is a film about a group of student film makers that follow around a serial killer who bears a slight resemblance to Robert De Niro as he kills people randomly in different fashions. The crew eventually join him on a spree of rape and murder.

Baylin
This films sounds good I must watch!

DeNiro
never seen it got to go check it out

Solo
Have it laying around, hopefully I will be watching it tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.