Which is a bigger epic movie? LOTR vs. Gigli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I'm not sure guys... Gigli's awfully good... ahhhhhhh not i refuse to see it critics say its the worst big budget movie ever... how do you guys think it compares to lotr... hahah
which is better
Gigli or LOTR

i'll say LOTR

silver_tears
hmmm *thinks hard* i think gigli *stifles giggle* sick yah right *laughs real hard* i definately think lotr!!!

Nefertite
I don't know Gigli. Can you tell something aout it? rolling on floor laughing

POTAYTOES
I think LOTR. It's been a hit the last 2 years. And Gigli is sooooo overrated! I mean it's starring J. Lo and Ben Afflek! Plus it's about stuff that you watch everyday, LOTR isn't.

Johnson
FYACJK

DemonicGambit
I'd say LOTR, an' that's that I'm not that into to it, except for the fight scenes.

Seraph
ARE YOU KIDDING?????????????????????????????

LOTR rocks Gigli sucks wink

I mean LOTR is supreme

Anarion
That is a very, very, very, very easy question.

Lord of the Rings.

chica16
i was joking.. i refuse to watch gigli it's called the worst movie ever made... i was being sarcastic haha

Aquila`
what is the meaning of epic?
Sorry but my English isn't so good roll eyes (sarcastic)
It's not bad but some words i don't know and this is one of them

fini
ok chica16 i think u need to go take ur medicine now and possibly get readmitted to the mental institutes for Legolas freaks

Smllfry247
Gigli? Omg, chica how can you compare Lotr with that kinda shit! sorry but it sucked and i cant belive anyone would even compare the two!!!

chica16
it's called sarcasm people... i'm merely poking fun at gigli i won't go see it.... gigli is the horse s*** in LOTR, LOTR are the best movies ever

Smllfry247
good! Thank you soooo muchq

Aragorn#1
The Lord of the Rings all the way! thumb up

chica16
lol smllfry did you think iwas serious??

BOPRecruit 16
how can you possibly compare gigli and lotr like this?! these movies are way too different!

whiterider
lotr is so much better even though i have see gigli. lotr all the way
gandalf is the best along with the rest.

scott hiwersh
This is a hard one folks... I think Gigli is great on so many levels... HAHAHAHAHAHA I'll tell you what, I am going to be purchasing two DVD's later this year, one will be used as a doorstop, and one will be placed on a marble pedestal. Guess which one is which.

Thats right, TTT is on the pedestal and Gigli is the doorstop. You have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chica16
lol they'll probably be trying to give gigli dvd's away

cgtuna21
lotr definitely. im opsessed. gigli sucked bad.

chica16
gigli = sh*t

cgtuna21
right on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.