Has anyone ever noticed that . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
at the beginning of the second harry potter movies the actors all look so young yet at the end they all look much older and sound more different???

Nefertite
Well, I haven't noticed that. Maby when they're all together then they look older. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Do you think that they made end much later than the beginning?

Fallin Angel
i've noticed too , maybe they were going through purperty lol big grin

silver_tears
i think they filmed beginning with first movie and ending later big grin but dan was still sexy and olderwink

Fallin Angel
yea lol big grin , well back to the original subject

aLiceXwndrLnd
ummm, they look older in the beginning, and younger at the end, cuz they filmed the movie practically backwards.

silver_tears
well thats jus weird stick out tongue

bnbgranger
uha uha freekay
alien alien Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance evil face

crazy_rock_chic
well i think daniel's voice broke while dey wer filming it-didnt it?
please correct me if im wrong!

crazy_c
I think that was during the first movie.

crazy_rock_chic
oh rite

BabyT
Yeah...I think Dan is hot...Younger or Older...He still looks good!

drumsgirl13
i saw some pictures of him in the 3rd movie, he is a sexy beast!
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/34387.jpg

charmaine
TOM FELTON IS SEXIER I LIKE HOW HES HAVING HIS HAIR IN HP3 MOVIE HES HAD IT PARTED INSTEAD OF HAVING IT SLEEKED BACK AND I LOVE HIS VOICE ITS NICE AND DEEP NOW

BabyT
I cant wait for the movie to come out...I'm so phsyced

BabyT
I haven't gotten to hear his voice lately...I also love his hair now!!!big grin

Pirate_Girly
Please do not take this the wrong way ..and please dont insult me for stating my opinion, But that is a really stupid question..
They look younger in the movie at the beginning, cause its the beginning of a new year at hogwarts..then a year of hogwarts is over...so they SHOULD look older..It makes perfect sense. They just grow up over the year at hogwarts..
ya know what i mean, vern? =)

silver_tears
no you dont get it stick out tongue they look younger at the end then the beginning thats wats wrong stick out tongue but thats alright and no one is insulted apparently thats wat happens when you grow big grin but still dan looks rather good love

Member.
doesn't matter, hardly noticed it.

silver_tears
i noticed but i didnt mind big grin

krassin
they look diff cuz they hit puberty,and they dont look older at the begginig! u ppl crazy

silver_tears
umm yes they do...and in fact their voices are different too, and i dont appreciate being called crazy stick out tongue

krassin
theyr vocies change in the second movie,cuz they hit puberty

silver_tears
no i mean their voices at the beginning are deeper and at the end higher love oh well good either way stick out tongue

krassin
i dunno,maybe itw cuz theres more yelling and being scared and stuff like dat?

silver_tears
i say that they filmed the beginning after the end big grin at like different times big grin

krassin
so they hit puberty in the middle of he movie big grin laughing
maybe it wasnt puberty,maybe they were more tired at times,or maybe their throats got sour or sumtin...

silver_tears
but they are even taller oh well like i said it doesnt matter stick out tongue good either way

krassin
r u sayin they are taller in the beggining of the movie than in the end of it? eek!

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT:

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

krassin
shut up ur sayin dat on evry thread

silver_tears
yes in fact i am take a closer look at the moviestick out tongue

krassin
thats crazy talk.your crazy

silver_tears
ur the crazy one stick out tongue when in fact it says that they filmed the movie backwards as in the filmed the beginning last and because the fact that it probably took a year the kids grew and at the beginning look older than the end so stick out tongue to you

krassin
oh come on!
maybe they were standing on a stone or something...
and do people really look that much into the detail os the movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.