Enter The Matrix 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
Do you think there will be a ETM2, what will it be called, what would be in it?

I think that it could be called The Matrix Re-entered

twisted-signs
There will NOT be a new ETM, there will be Matrix Online..

Korri
when does MO come out?

Ikobe
Sometime in 2004. Beta testing sign-up info can be, uh, signed up for at http://www.thematrixonline.com

Korri
thanx wink

dukerock12
wat i think will hapen is that you know how the game ended like half way to lead to revolutions maybe there will be a code and when you put it in it says second half of game unlocked and your mission is to do the same stuff as niobe ansd ghoust will have to do in revolutions doesnt that sound great

scifigunslinger
makes sense

KidRock
Sort of like the movie Friday and Next friday... Enter the matrix..Re-enter the matrix..the matrix after re-enter lol laughing

masterofmatrix
does anyone know if the matrix online will be for ps2 because i have very very little space in this computer

Dexx
omg..the screen shots really look nice. it's a mmorpg or what?

Alias Neo
Sorry masterofmatrix , matrix online is only on pc

seroth sujizero
I thought I heard about a new ETM being made after revolutions? And it doesn't matter that TMO is already being made because another company is developing that (if i'm correct) So shiny can still develop ETM2. Or whatever they're gonna call it.

BTW, off-topic : in the first enter the matrix, there aren't any movies with neo in it (except for pieces of Reloaded). But Keanu said in an interview that he was just done shooting some extra footage for the game. What FMV's would that be then? I haven't seen any special ones so far.

Alias Neo
if you do some changing and replacing of the game files you get a special cutscene which has Neo in.

this picture isn't part of the cutscene but still has Neo in it

Korri
that is realy kewl eek! he really likes givin ppl the finger dusnt he?

Alias Neo
I've got loads of pictures from ETM with neo in

Korri
kewl love

Alias Neo
And Morpheus

Korri u should like this picture, dead trinity

Alias Neo
And Morpheus

Korri u should like this picture,a dead trinity

Alias Neo
oops, double posted

Alias Neo
The keymaker gets a new weapon

Korri
ahahahahah she is just sorta lying there all helpless lol now thats funny!! laughing out loud

Alias Neo
Neo v the twins

seroth sujizero
What exactly do you need to switch to get that FMV cutscene?

Korri
they dont stand a chance!!

Alias Neo
Can't remember really, but the cutscene isn't that good, it dosn't even have keanu's voice for neo

Alias Neo
Neo in a police car

seroth sujizero
yeah well anyhoo, I wasn't talking about cutscenes (like, rendered scenes, in-game scenes, y'know) but the FMV's (the 'real' footage, with real actors in it 'n stuff...)...Cuz that's what I heard keanu say so...I figured there had to be some scene with him in it.

Alias Neo
there could be a scene with him in it, it just might not have been used in the game

burlyman
on the theme of etm pics

trinity talking to a little sentinel thing

burlyman
this is so funy blink i took a screen when it was installing

The Omega
Okay. Enter the Matrix discussions in the ETM thread, please, including down-loadable skins etc.
And "The Matrix On-line" in that thred, too.
Let's not clog up the forum, good forumites, that'll happen fast next days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.