For those who have seen the ROTK-Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
hey folks. discuss the trailer here.
I have a questions:
that scene when aragorn is holding an orch. is it the Path of the Dead?

Smeagol
This trailer RULES! You see Frodo red in the face, trying to climb something (probably trying to escape from Shelob or Mt Doom), which is a great depiction of the Ring's power and hold on him. Also, the bit with Gandalf on Shadowfax facing the Nazgul on the dragonback looked awesome. More please! eek!

chica16
was that gandalf or eowyn??? i might be mistaken my trailer's only like 1 inch by 4 inches haha

Smeagol
It was Gandalf.

Wamphyri
Hey all.... thanks for the link to the trailer download. It looks absolutely awesome!!!!! Peter Jackson said in an interview once that ROTK was going to be his favorite of the three movies, and that was before they had even finished it up. From the looks of the trailer, I can see why.

lotrlover7000
somone please send me the trailer mad i really wont it. send at [email protected]

turin
the trialer is too large for a hotmail account.

Dyl
does anyony know where you can get the trailer?

whiterider
its awesome i just saw it. man the suspense of waiting for the TTT is over for me. yes yes yes yes
gandalf rules. he is the best.

Dyl
the rotk trailer ROCKS! im so excited about the movie now, i can't wait! oh well, hopefully, i'll see the theatrical one soon, that one should be great! big grin

Metroplex
i got the trailer from Kazaa. Just be careful since there are some fake. The file name is "REAL RETURN OF THE KING TRAILER FROM THEONERING.NET". You need AdobeLive to play it i think.

Zero
I shall be downloading it shortly.

masterofmatrix
send the trailer to [email protected] plz

masterofmatrix
and ive set mail controls so onloy aol members can mail me

chica16
awesome awesome trailer

whiterider
i love watchin it over and over again. especially the part about gandalf the white.

Ambarturion
I think all the stuff with Minas Tirith looks amazing. I especially liked the part where the camera moves peers over the wall at the huge army laying seige to Minas Tirith, the Pelennor Field battle should be absolutely amazing.

whiterider
yeah it said that the battle of the pelennor feilds will be much more combative and action packed then the battle for helms deep. it said that helms deep was like a brother brother battle compared to the pelennor battle. i cant wait till the game and the movie come out.

chica16
me so excited!!!!!!!

whiterider
me to, i was talkin to a friend on aol instant messagin and i liked flipped out over it, while i was on the computer embarrasment laughing out loud eek! its gonna be so awesome

aragorniscool45
i seen it more than 20 times today

and i got it today too.

Verity
AAAAAAAAHHHHH! sad I wanted to see the trailer! They've blocked everything!sad

undomiel
in the ROTK trailer when it looks like those soldiers are dying is one of them Eowyn?

chica16
here?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=2556690

Seraph
no eowyn is that one that holds the died one in her arms.

undomiel
ya that is what I said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.