Bo Selecta!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Does anyone else watch this programme?

It cracks me up, my fave characters are the bear, mel b and of course Craaaaaaaig Daaaaaavid. big grin

Godshinto
What channel is that show on.

metamorphic
yes i watch this show every week and its like the funniest thing ever my fave characters are the bear and craig david altho i do like the others . i did like davina mccall but shes gone....not forgetin trish man..WEN I SAY RICE U SAY PEA

mechmoggy
Godshinto - Channel 4 in the UK. Not sure you'd get it as most of the characters are UK minor celebs.

Although the bear would make anyone laugh, "Oh! my tail popped out!". laughing out loud

Korri
Steven the Squirrel lol!!

Fitch
damn,cannot see channel 4 ! sad

mechmoggy
**** off Stephen, you k**b jockey! laughing out loud

Korri
ya lol hilarius

Tex
That show looks very disturbing!

hayden's minx
it is but very, veeeerrry funny.

Heeee Heeee Jamaaal!
Naked Chicken skating was the best from series 1.

mechmoggy
Thank you please. big grin

hayden's minx
Edith Bowman!

Matrix1985uk
sonia from eastenders, sonia from eastenders

mechmoggy
I liked it when Melanie Blatt was spanking the Appleton sisters with a stick. wink

Lorraine Kelly sounds very much like Billy Connelly - "Can you see ma growler?" eek!

doomboy
Ahh I love this series.

Have you got the DVD?

Db xxx

Celsius
whats the show about?

Korri
Crrrraaaaaig Daaavid!!

when i say Bo say Selecta!!

Celsius
??????

Korri
lol i cant believe he keeps "the Craig" in his cupboard lololoolol

mechmoggy
Best place for the talent-less scouse bloke. big grin

The show is basically a couple of blokes wearing over-the-top rubber masks of celebrities and putting on voices that sound almost nothing like them....... except the bear, he's just a rude little bear who's tail pops out. eek!

hayden's minx
Shut up steven you f****** knob-jocky!

Korri
lol ya poor steven always gittin bullied lol

mechmoggy
But he's ginger vermin, he deserves all he gets. wink

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

hayden's minx
Yes that is indeed funny.
Heee hee Green-Giant ~ I love that mutha f******!

mechmoggy
BTW, if you go to the C4 website they've got two Bo Selecta! wallpapers to choose from. Either Avid in his neck brace or the one I've got, Graaaaaaig Daaaaaavid.

I know this isn't funny but every time I see Kes on this forum I have a little giggle to myself about "our Kes". big grin

hayden's minx
cool i'm there - bye-bye wallpaper with my friends on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.