banners and stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

metamorphic
smile Just wondering , I was lookin through some posts and everyone has good banners , How did u get them or make them or wtv???
Much help appreciated

~*Check ya bad self*~
~*Shamone muthaf*cka*~

Fitch
do you meen siggies ?

Dim
They made them..check out the contest thread...well, some of them stole them...but ya know.

Fitch
yup.....you can check out even the testing thread.There are more demos....
Heil Dim our siggie master ! Why didn't you participate in the contest?This way I would've lost in front of a pro...smile

Dim
Nope! I'm retired (if I were still making sigs don't you think I'd do something about my own?) ...besides, the sig you have now is the most creative one I've seen on here for ages. Lets just see how long the it takes the others to realize that laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Fitch
I thought so...laughing out loud.I wanted to be the most realistic one...smile

In siggies I belive not how complex it is (though a lot of ppl consider complexity more beautiful) but the ideea.it can be a super simple ideea,as makeing it and by the looks,but can express a lot in the background....

Dim
most realistic, philosophical, Orwellan...

don't tell the others I said that. wink

Fitch
If I say you will be forced to kill me,isn't it ? smile.Then I will not.
There are ppl who try to fill that ***x*** pixels as much as they can though it look like crap all together.I really think that a simple siggie but with a powerful message behind it can be way better the a siggie filled with graphics....

metamorphic
Well yes i did mean siggies lol soz about the mistake.....

Fitch
no problem.you can create one and then upload it to appear under your posts...

metamorphic
how do i make one and plus i tried uploading something and it didnt work!

Fitch
you draw it in a program.it has to be in some size standards,and if it is you will be able to post it..

metamorphic
wat kinda programs?

Fitch
graphics programs (corel,adobe,paintsmile )

metamorphic
thanks

Fitch
no problem

Dexx
you know..this would actually be simpler as a sig stick out tongue..if you're into simple stuff.

Godshinto
I would make it for you but I only do it for people who have been here for a while atleast 200 meaningfull posts everyone I have made one for has been here for a while.

Dexx
you know..this you making sigs for every new guy is actually a good way of snatching ppl to stick on the boards...

Godshinto
Yhea like I said before they have to be here for a certain amount of time, and I would like them to have atleast 200 posts and I would like to see their posts what kind of depth they put into their posts.

Fitch
you want depth into their posts?then put depth also in the sigs that you do for them...

Corran
Godshinto, want to chance making one for me?

Godshinto
Yhea sure PM me with what you want and colors you want

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.