Draco or Harry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Who do you prefer? Draco or Harry? Tom or Dan?

I like Harry better, but Tom better than Dan, as Tom is only a year younger than me and Dan is still just a baby at 12!

iluvharrypotter
I like Harry better than Draco, but I like Tom and Dan that same, they are both good actors. No, Dan's 14 I think.. he just celebrated a birthday.

Fallin Angel
Well i like draco , but i like both dan and tom both , they are so cute hehe . And yea dan is older then 12 . love

BOPRecruit 16
i pick harry, plus i like tom and dan both. *i was going to put "no comment" after seeing a harry and draco pairing thread and disturbing siggy of someone...*

charmaine
to is hot

Danistar
Harry and Danial Radcliffe are the best!!! laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance

I don't like Malfoy because he's good for nothing and a sissy boy. geek

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, he just isn't strong willed like harry is. probably the family life of the malfoys did that to him, make draco do that tough act. alot of fics deal with him being abused by his father and ignored by his mother.

Fallin Angel
yea thats true and its pretty sad

crazy_c
I like Tom better. And Dan was 14 on july 31st. And Tom is almost 16.

BlackHatDefect
I love Draco,hes so much more deep.here you got Harry,whos all about being good and saving everyone.then theres Draco,where you have no clue why he is the way he is,because as iv said before all villan has a reason for donig what the do.I guess the caracters that you can never figure out im drawn to but Harrys ok.Tom though i definatly like better,were more alike LMAO

LoneWolf
I preffer Draco to Harry and Tom to Dan... evil face

danis4ever
No! Dan is 14, last year, July 23.

He is going to turn 15 this July.

But i like Tom and Dan. Draco and Harry. They make such a good rivalry.

oggie pie
I LOVE TOM WAY MORE THAN DAN IS THE WIMPIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
rock

BlackHatDefect
Dan itnt wimpy!!!I really don't like him that much and i can defend him on that,I have heard hes a very fun guy

DracosGirl
I prefer Tom and Draco cos he's just so fit!!! lol
and he's only 2 months younger than me. he is 16 now 17 in september.

Draco might be a bit of an idiot but he still looks gorgeous in the films, apart from the first 1 he looked really young in that.

*Georgina_A*
Harry is better than Draco but Tom is better than Dan big grin I really doubt Dan's acting skills lol.

DracosGirl
I no wot u mean about Dan's acting but he was new to the whole thing and I think he will get better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.