Terminator 3 Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strider
OVERALL I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS MOVIE WAS PRETTY GOOD. I MEAN THEY SHOULDVE MADE T3 START AT THE END OF T3 AND CONTINUE FROM THERE. DONT GET ME WRONG THE FILM WAS ENJOYABLE BUT IT WAS TOO MUCH OF THE SAME. THE NEW T3 DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING THAT SPECTACULAR. I HOPE CAMERON DOES T4 THOUGH. THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING SPECTACULAR WITH THE TERMINATOR STORY AND JAMES CAN DO IT. Happy Dance

yerssot
wrong section, kicking it to the terminator-section...

oh ... wait ... I can't big grin

JRatT12

CoCooN
That is not true!!!...he is writting a scenario for Alien 5 and he wish to be Arnold to act in the movie!!!!
He said that the TERMINATOR must end in T2, but others all the time saying to him to write a scenario for T3...but he somehow couldnt do it...and he sold his part of right of terminator...he sold his own part to Jonathan Mostow, i think he wish to get his part back...

Silent-Bob77
I went to see T3 last nite and have to say it was amazing!! It has really added to the Terminator story and the ending has really changed the course of all three films. Both my girlfriend and mate loved it too. Sure there are little niggles in it, but every film has that, overall T3 had the action, story and emotional strength to pull off a rare feat, a great sequel! Who's with me?????

alic88
i agree m8. t3 is very good. many people like it. 70 percent i think. which is a good ratio considering what kind of risk jonathan mostow took

R'John'P
Hell, I must agree. It is a gr8 movie and really does make u think about wether Cameron would have taken it thsi way. My answer, Yes. He would have done. The movie had everything: a sex symbol, A terminator, arnie, Connor, Comedy, action and the terminator feel. Shame about the lack of the main theme but in all, i'd see it again big grin

alic88
yup

chica16
T3 is gross!!!!!!!!

Lt.Columbo
Yeah, T3- the best of the 3!

Silent-Bob77
People are always so ready to jump on a sequel, especially those who supposedly "love" the first one etc, but credit where credit is due, it was a thoughtful and entertaining film and i'm glad that other people agree!!

alic88
some people here think it sucks. it doesn't suck people. but if cameron were 2 have directed it there would have been a big difference in the movie( not the sales( u cant predict that) but the story

Silent-Bob77
The story would have been different, in some ways i would like Sarah Connor to have been in it as well, but considering the mess it could have been, John Mostow did a fantastic job.

alic88
not fantastic but very good, he got all of the guyz 2gether and did it very well

moviebuff
i liked t3 a lot. twas not as good as t2 but still was really cool, wat bout u?

alic88
i really liked it

dulobast25
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10845&item=3621349592

dulobast25

dulobast25

this isnt spam, please help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.