Anybody have any money I can borrow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I don't know what the heck I'm talking about...

Anybody hear any good stories lately?

Dexx
yeah...i can tell you the politically correct sory of rudolph the rein deer

Celsius
hmmmmm......much money i have, but havet it....you may not. laughing out loud

LilMimister006
*sneaks behind celsius and swipes money and rides away on tiger*

Celsius
HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!

*runs after Mimi*

Captain REX
Now, Celsius, there's a better way to do this.

*BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!*

Here's your money Celsius. big grin

Corran
Let me tell you a story of a man named Jed. A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed, and then one day he went hunting for some food and up from the ground came a bubbling crude, oil that is, black gold, texas tea.

ChinaNiki
It was a dark and stormy night and the cowboys were sitting around the campfire. One cowboy said, "Pedro tell us a story and Pedro began, "It was a dark and stormy night and the cowboys were sitting around the campfire. One cowboy said, "Pedro tell us a story and Pedro began...""

LilMimister006
Pedro began..to do a monkey dance! stick out tongue

Friend44
So, chica16, did someone lend you money? I want to know if I can borrow some from you...

Korri
i found 1p in my pocket messed want it?

Friend44
thumb up If everyone in the world would send me a penny... I would go broke buying paper to roll 'em. So, nah, keep it...

silver_tears
i found a 20 bill in mine eek!

Fire
nice silver

silver_tears
i went shopping yesterday so i must have left it there happy

Fire
nice smile

Friend44
thumb up So, don't you think 20$ is a lot of money? I'm sure you'd like to share it with a Friend(44)???

silver_tears
yea im quite alright being selfish wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.