X3 story line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rwendelin
What will wolverine's past be like in the next movie. Like what will it revolve around what and who will it deal with? Is he going to have to run off again and do this on his own or will the X-Men help him or just one of the X-Men?
And Jean's transformation what will that be like?
Just tell me what you think will happen in the next x film or what happens in the comic.
One more thing in the comic did Jean and Wolverine ever have a romantic moment deeper than in the movie?

MaverickIce
I can't stand another story about Wolverine's myestrious past!

tokyo_goddess
Why not? If it's monotny, then I can understand you.

MaverickIce
Just too annoying. The First X-men was like Wolverine the movie: with guest apperances from everyone else! X-2 was less on Wolvie but still had a bunch on the mysterious past. X-3 should focus on characters like Iceman Angel Beast and Collossus (I just named some of my fave characters laughing out loud )

chica16
hehe

X-WOMen
That's a good point MavericIce! Wolverine though, is still the main guy for like the whole X-men. When you hear X-Men you automatically see a picture of Wolvie in your head!

tokyo_goddess
Yeah he's like the head character. In the first one, yeah it was ficused around Logan cause his characater was under speculation for being the target of Magento, but in the sequel, his character does deal with the past, I think it's evenly spread out. Yeah it'll be Logan, but it'll always be someone else who's in the spotlight to. In the first Movie Rogue, in the second Jean.

DemonicGambit
I don't see it like that, I think of X-Men I picture, in this order

Gambit
Rogue
Cyclops
Beast
Jean
Jubilee
Iceman
Then Wolverine (everyone else is after Wolverine)

But I think if they really really want to go deeper into Wolverine's past then just give him his own dang movie, that way the X-Movies can focus on the X-Men

MaverickIce
I personally think of (in this order) Prof X Magneto Angel Iceman Wolvie Cyke Jean so on and so forth. Exactly what DemonicGambit said, the movie is called X-men, not wolvie and someother person and the rest are comeos!

tokyo_goddess
Actually if they do have just a Wolverine movie, it may lower the amount of viewers who come to see the X-men movies, expecting to have a deep dish of Logan. It's a possibility.

Evil-X
This one needs to be Days Of Future Past, or whatever it is caled with Bishop and the messed future.

MaverickIce
Yeah where Bishop comes to kill Gambit because he suppossedly kills Senator Kelly which sets off a train of mutant fearing humans and mutants are forever oppressed.

Blopster
The Days of Future's Past story in the X-Men cartoon is significantly different in the comics. Bishop hadn't been invented yet in the comics; the story revolved around Rachel Summers sending Kitty Pryde's (Shadowcat) conciousness back in time to her present self's to stop Kelley's assassination. It was also in this story segment that Mystique hinted to Nightcrawler for the first time that she was his mother.

BOPRecruit 16
these are only things that i've read and heard:

*going to center around jean as the dark phoenix
*love story for rogue's heart
*gambit, beast, angel may appear
*lady deathstrike comes back
*sabertooth and toad my return

is there anything i left out....*ponders to self*

Kes
Emma Frost, Psylocke and Dezzler (sp)

Ushgarak
"*gambit, beast, angel may appear
*lady deathstrike comes back
*sabertooth and toad my return"

Can someone say 'Fan rumours'?

Kes
Well basiclly every fan wants to see Gambit and he was suppose to appear in X2, Singer just didn't have time, so him being in X3 is very likelly.
The actress that plays Lady Deathstrick has a contract for 2 movies and since in the comics she was Logans wife it's possible she'll be back.
Sabertooth I dont know but Toad was suppose to have a great fight with Nightcrawler in X2. It doesn't make sence to me for him to came back but.
Some of these are from art department ppl, the actors and Singer himself.

X-WOMen
Yes, I heard of the Toad and Nightcrawler fight. Was that going to be a deleted scene in the movie or did they save it for X3?

Blopster
Lady Deathstrike was never married to Wolverine. He was engaged to a Japanese woman named Mariko Yashida, but there has never been any romance between him and Deathstrike.

X-WOMen
Are you sure? I heard almost everywhere that him and Deathstrike were once lovers until Wolverine killed Deathstrike's creater. Now she hates his guts and is seeking revenge.

Blopster
The X-Men Animated Series that aired in the early '90s altered the background of Deathstrike so that she and Wolverine were once lovers. This, however (like a ton of other things in the animated series), is not accurate to the comics.

Also, Wolverine didn't kill Deathstrike's creator. He killed her father, who (in the comics) was the creator of the adamantium bonding process. Deathstrike was altered to being a cyborg by Spiral and later enhanced by a man named Pierce (a former member of the Hellfire Club), who is the leader of the cybernetically-enhanced mutant group called the Reavers.

Kes
The scene was for X2 but it was never shot.

Kes
I think I read that they were married or dated in something that had Wolvies past. Like from way back to the present.

MaverickIce
Blopster ya know yer stuff!

Blopster
Well, I'll acknowlege that I'm not 100% certain about this. But I've never read anything about Wolvie & Deathstrike being a couple ever in their lives. The only place I can think of that may have mentioned it would be in Wolvie's Origin story (where you learn pretty much everything about Wolvie, which I won't spoil here), but again, I've never heard any of my fellow X-Men buddies mention it.

And thanks for the complement, MaverickIce. Being a pretty avid reader of the comics for 15 years will do that to ya! big grin

Kes
Yeh could have been that. Probably a site that had a little about that.Well since he doesn't remember his past he wouldn't know wink

blue_fuzzydude!
I would personally love to see the following people in X3:
1. gambit
2.beast
3.pheonix
4.avalanche
5.blob
6.jubilee
7.boom boom
8.magma
9.quiksilver
10.forge
11.havok
12.angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.