I Heard They Are Cutting Quidditch Out Of The Third Movie!!!help Keep It!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phee630
OKAY, I HEARD THEY ARE CUTTING QUIDDITCH IN THE THIRD MOVIE. LET'S GIVE SOME REASONS HERE WHY THEY SHOULD KEEP IT IN.

1)it's only the best sport

2)it helps win gryffandor the cup

3) The dementors go on the field which lead to Lupin teaching him the patronous which then leads to the Patronous itself which leads to him finding out that his dad was an animagus/stag

~Phee sick

aragorniscool45
dont forget Cho too.

frootlooplucy
its Quidditch. Nuff said.

phee630
I didn't forget Cho. And on that subject, i don't think Harry and Cho Chang will get back together. Why? Well because she still has feelings for Cedric and always cry's, something Harry doesn't have time 4. I think Harry will end up with Hermione...or maybe....a new character will come in......what do u think? roll eyes (sarcastic) yes thumb up

charmaine
they cant cut quidditch out its a crime they win the cup in this one theve alrady cut out oliver wood and cho chang whats next you know what its this new director they should bring chris columbus back to direct it
i mean there not even wearing hogwarts uniforms

they cannot cut quidditch out

phee630
charmaine~
i don't think those pictures u saw on that killermovies website were accurate. They were probably just practicing with out them. Infact, they may get new dress robes cuz i am guessing that they have grown and gotten taller. I also don't think that u should judge this new director. we haven't seen much of his work. On the other hand, I have seen a lot of movies Chris Clumbous has made and all of them have been pretty good, including, "Mrs. Doubtfire".

There is one thing 4 sure i agree with u on, they can't cut quidditch. the movie probably would have gone to hell if they do

charmaine
ok maybe i should give the new director some slack your right i havent seen what he can do but so far he has made some mistakes i mean what the hell is he thinking cutting oliver wood out i mean hes quidditch captain and he has a big part to play and i really feel that cho chang should be introduced in this movie too all as i am saying that really better not cut quidditch out

charmaine
and more than 1 quidditch match this time

phee630
i agree. guidditch is the games of games. The king of kings. and in the books, JK really stresses that. What's the point of making the movie when it's not like the book. I don't care if it goes over 4 hrs. That would be really kool. Make it like they filmed the Titanic and have it be 2 movies. What the hey,

~Phee

Laviera_j
There is also no firebolt in move=ie three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no quiddich, no cho no firebolt - what the hell is up?!?!?!?!

phee630
firebolt?????????? well we don't know bout that yet. let's wit till the movie comes out....

Laviera_j
yeah lets...it makes me oh so sad!!!

phee630
wonder if they r ever gonna change the colors of the brooms, say the firebolt.....

charmaine
how can they do this i was looking forward to seeing harrys new broom the firebolt and noe quidditch why bother making the damn film

phee630
ya speaking of quidditch, what about professor umbridge taking it away in the fifth book and Mcgonnagal and flitwick checking 4 jinxes. When Hermione says that she wanted the broom checked 4 jinxes, Harry gets a lil mad at her and that is one of the reasons why Hermione kinda drifts away from them throught out the book.

Any one agree?

angel4
They cannot cut out Quidditch!!! Alot of good parts happen when they play quidditch!! I just can't believe I( and you 2) have to wait til next year to see the movie!!! smile

Laviera_j
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I wanted to see all his new moves on the broom...he wud be so good...

If they are cutting quiddich, that means the part where he falls 50 feet will be out too????

NO WAY _ I DONT BELIEVE IT!

You know, e=where dumledore slows his fall - and the impervius glasses.....sobs sobs!

phee630
well ya but also, quidditch also leads to a whole bunch of other problems

Laviera_j
Like what - i forget...

phee630
See everything above

dementors.....patronous....ect..

charmaine
but its not the same withouit quidditch

america_boxers
I bet if they cut quidditch mad harry will try and learn the patrous once they meet the dementor on the train.

phee630
i agree america boxers

charmaine
i suppose but no quidditch its not fair

ron&mione4eva
I doubt that they are cutting quiddich out of the movie. The reason the pictures you see have the kids in muggle clothes are because their in rehearsal clothes. There aren't official pictures from the movie because they haven't began production on it yet.

silver_tears
ok you guys need to relax i mean u do not know that for a fact quidditch is gone thats one also obviously its important for harry to learn the patronus so obviously they would include it and i dont think u guys should listen to rumours we cant know for sure until we see the movie itll probably be as good as the other with jus as much good stuff in it happy

charmaine
i suppose but if they do cut out quidditch im gonna complain

silver_tears
i think every one would complain and i doubt the director and producers would wanna deal with such an unhappy crowd big grin

severus
I'm not one to go over every part of a movie, especially one as good as this one. But what happened to the Quidditch cup, that seemed to be a pretty big part of the book and the movie never mentioned it. anyone else think that's kinda wierd?

Tassie~Cyanide~
Yeah, babe, they took them outta the movie

Quidditch Threads

I heard they are cutting quidditch out of the third movie!!help keep it!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t9393.html

they drop quidditch and now the robes!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t9538.html

Harry Potter 3 Quidditch match
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t8535.html

Shadowy_Exa
They drop their robes?

Tassie~Cyanide~
oh no... sauron has found the thread...

*awaits closure*

^^of the thread, that is stick out tongue

Shadowy_Exa
what? of course im not following you!

Tassie~Cyanide~
How in god's name did you interpret that from my post?

Where's Phoe when you need her? big grin grrr

Unicor777
she is arround watching us all

merkledin
i know,and when it came out the 1st day i read in the paper this dudes OPINION about quidditch,that it was the BORE of the movies,I LOVE QUIDDITCH!!!

Tassie~Cyanide~
But there was one quidditch scene in the movie, at least

Raven Guardia
btw,in the book draco and his cohorts dressed as dementors and in the movie he saw them for real another thing, he was to get the fire blot for Christmas but in the movies he didnt......I WANT CHRIS COLUMBUS BACK! he was a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better producer!

Shadowy_Exa
chris columbus?
no i didnt like him i mean you discover america and suddenly your good enough to make films....silly, silly man

also he made hp films kiddie films, honestly 1+2 made me want to go buy some play doh and sit in a cot.

at least 3 held some suspence sometimes.

one complaint, why in the film did they have sirius have his soul sucked from him
then it went back in

1- in the book that NEVER happens, yeah theres a scene at the lake-yeah harry thinks he sees his dad- yeah everything is fine until out pops his soul
2. once your soul has been sucked from you it does NOT go back in EVER, once a soul has left the body it must make its way to either heaven, hell, purgatory...etc etc

Returning to the body is NOT what a soul does

Stupid director

btw- chris columbus did produce this film at least
and worked a lil on it

Phoenix
Well, seeing as the release of the Third Movie has confirmed that YES there is Quidditch and YES there is a Firebolt and YES they do wear their school robes, and as sauron has managed, in the usual way, to make this thread completely offtopic ((wink hugs to sauron)), I think its closing time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.