Who is the Sexiest Male Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pickles
Vote for who you think is the Sexiest Male Character.

GABRIEL05
WOW OH M'GOSH I JUST TOTALLY LOVE WHEN PEOPLE POST ABOUT WHO'S LIKE THE MOST SEXIEST GUY ITS LIKE SO COOL!!! WOO HOO!! ITS LIKE THIS IS TOTALLY THE 300th TIME SOMEONE HAS DONE THIS! I THINK ITS SO SUPER!! LIKE TOTALLY YEAH WOO HOO OH M'GOSH HE'S SO HOT YEAH WOO HOO TOTALLY LIKE uhhhhh...LIKE YEAH WOO HOO TOTALLY!!! By the way, it's Gimli. wink , or Ugluk.

p.s. I don't mean to be the spelling Nazi, but its Gandalf kiddo

pickles
Mate, I don't care, this poll is for chicks!!!! And I don't care if I spelt gandalf wrong or right, it still gets the damn msg across doesn't it. If you don't like all the polls, then bugger off to another site jackass!

BOPRecruit 16
aragorn and legolas are definitely the best looking! plus, faramir ^.~

GABRIEL05
Oooooh well ahm sorry me lad-ee-oh ya should lighten up sum eh? Don't cry ovah spilt' milk

Besides I was participating. I voted for Gimli, or Ugluk but alas, they weren't options....

fini
HMMM u people do know what the difference between Sexy and Gorgeously good looking right!?!?!? :P

Good Looking people are eye candy.....they are good to
look at
While Sexy people are people u want to , uhhum, u know what alllllllllllll day, and they should have a voise that'll make u melt and they also good to @*$k allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll weekend long tooo smokin'

So u Little girls learn to differentiate between the two........whereas Women know the differencecool

GABRIEL05
blink blink Good point. Shout outs to Trinidad!

Aragorn#1
ARAGORN!!!!! Legolas is pretty hot to but Aragorn is way better Happy Dance love

pickles
Theres that little word again...just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm not a women. Some ppl don't care about the difference between 2 stupid worlds which still mean basically the same thing any way.
I don't want to no, and I don't care whats stuck up your arse, but why do ppl like you always go to forums, pick an post you hate the sound of and bag it out. Whose the little girl now, its a bit immature don't you think. Obviously you have a shit life, or your just a typical 16 yr old, stuck up, spoilt brat...ya know the kind that walks around school saying things like "Eww, look at that, like sure you would even ware that, like thats so gross". I think you need to get off your high horse and join the real world girlly.

GABRIEL05
There's a saying stateside young missy: Don't be a hater be a congratulator.
Basically it means; Don't get angry if someone sets you straight, but be glad, and have respect and ennoble that person for their insight.
Besides I don't think she was trying to condescend you, she was probably just telling people to differentiate between sexy, and gorgeous.

fini
thanks gabriel.

Hey pickles i am NOt 16, its been years since i was that age. lol if i was 16 i would be saying legolas is the sexist character but i'm older now and legolas looks like little boy who has yet to grow into a sexy thing.
lol u want an example??..........when i was 16 Joey lawrence and those people from 90210 were the good looking people to see.............but they were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy far from being sexy.
So alll the girls going goo-goo over legolas will wonder in 5-10 yrs."what the hell were we thinking?!?!?"
Thats alll...........sheesh, so lighten the hell up pickles

billyboyd4ever
i think pickles just got mad because it seems like you are critisizing our choice in this poll. maybe those things you said about what makes a person sexy seem clear for some people in their eyes, but for other not. what im trying to say is that beauty (or sex appeal) is in the eye of the beholder, and dont judge someone's opinion, because what one person thinks doesnt have to be what you think

undomiel
logolas smile

undomiel
sorry I meant legolas
hahaha laughing out loud

Korri
If i had to pick one i would pick Legolas

hpxmenlotrnerd
Legolas is pretty but Aragorn is sexysmile

Elithraniel
Duh! Legolas! big grin

Member.
right...legolas is good looking.

billyboyd4ever
hehe i said pippin love love love love i mean i HAD to help him out

undomiel
haha

Member.
heh

CaptainInsano
Sorry but I don't get how girls can think these guys are sexy. Throughout all the movies they are tired, dirty, smelly and in great pain. So unless you dig dirty stinkin apes besides the fact that I'm a guy count me out. All though the dirty sticken apes are increadibly kick ass

Verity
Sheesh ppl! Relax! No need to get so angry big grin They r all good looking AND sexy in their own way!......Even Gandalf!....don't tell me u don't dig that sexy beard! winklaughing out loud Now Gollum.....I'd say he needs a little make overwink!

fini
YEA boromir got a vote............now if only someone fancied fat little hobbits( SAM)...heheh

Verity
laughing out loud don't forget those hairy feet!!ooooo love laughing out loud

fini
damn they're feet were hairy, hey had to be lil furballs.........poor hobbit wives they must have hairballs...........angel

Verity
eek!........uh huh! laughing

TheJewlods
grr.. only two votes for Merry miffed
He's awesome

Dark_Queen
aragorn love

katie1989
aragorn

ilvorlandobloom
haha, who voted for Gandalf? poor Sam, no one thinks hes sexy

ilvorlandobloom
i voted for Legolas of course...so sexy...aaahhh happy

BLAH BLAH BLAH
LEGOLAS TOTALLY AHHHHHHHH HE IS SO SEXY MMMMMMMMM "DROOLZ" big grin

aniron
for god sake, I love orlando and everything, but must we have the same sort of thread constantly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.