The Rotk tease trailer when does it come out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The wise one
I was just wondering when the ROTK teaser trailer is comingout?

The wise one
The Rotk trailer could be found in Kazza. smile

The wise one
I'm serious

The wise one
But when will the next trailer come out

The wise one
The one after the first one

GABRIEL05
say did you base your name off of the JC song?

turin
well i had heard that there is going to be no teaser trailer otherwise it would have been out by now, but by the end of this month there should be a full length trailer coming out with a new line movie that is about a young kid going to live with his uncles who use to be bank robbers. i dont now the name of the show but it looks horrible but the name has lions in it, like used up lions, or something like that.

Cleopatra
The movie is Secondhand Lions, with Haley Joel Osmet. Sounds like a good contender for the Theatrical trailer (full length, probably, since there will be a preview on the TTT dvd, which will be out around the same time). But as far as a teaser trailer, I doubt we'll see one. I think PJ just loves hearing about us all squirming in our pants waiting for the trailer to come out ASAP! I know I would be loving the power! HELLLYA! But I can tell ya, I've seen the trailer, but I'm still gonna cream my pants when I see it on the big screen. SO much better. Plus, I also heard on theonering.net that the trailer that we've all seen is only the second half? The first half hasn't been released yet. That would make sense though, since the trailer doesn't really have much of a buildup like it should. Maybe I'll check that allegation out s'more and report back.

fini
well since New Line Cinema took 'first trailer' of the internet then i guess the rest of us that missed it will have to wait

i got am getting fed up of the constant searching and waiting so i am not thinking bout it

chica16
its still on the net
http://themoviebox.net/trailers/moviebox_trailers/rotk_tr_page.htm

click on the one that says Play 9.6 MB or somethin like that
it also has 2 trailers for the video game .. but the movie one is still there

turin
thanks cleopatra, I new the name of that film had lions in it. I just read a thing that said that PJ is going to make a "super" trailer that will be about 2 minutes long, but that he isnt going to start work on it till this month which makes me question if it will be out this month.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.