House of 1000 Corpses 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
Yesterday I found the plot for HO1000C 2. It's supposed to come out April '04. Zombie will have to work fast to release it in April. Anyway, the plot is the Firefly clan goes against another freak family. Kinda like Freddy vs. Jason.

BackFire349
neat

ragesRemorse
i just want to know how this movie which bombed ecks VS sever style is getting greenlighted for another movie im not saying it sucked which it came very close at times to doing but im not

TedO
I thought it was an awesome movie and I can't wait for the next one. Zombie is good working under pressure probably, having to make music videos is probably very tight scheduling.

DeNiro
i didnt see a house of a thousand corpses wich is odd cause i luv zombies music but i cant wait to be able to see both at the same time now.

ragesRemorse
the movie was ok but it felt like one big music video from zombie

BackFire349
it was an awesome throw back to the old 70's drive horror flicks. yes it was cheezy, yes it was campy, but that was part of its draw, its flash. it was a horror movie made for horror buffs who wanted a fun silly horror movie with some cool scenes and a feel of the great old horror movies that arent made anymore.

ragesRemorse
Yeah i agree with you. I appreciated that as a horror fan, and i diddnt not like the movie i just thought it could have been done a bit better at times it felt a bit rushed even though that cant be the case seeing how Zombie was working on it for a while. Im sure howeevr ill grow even more appreciation for the movie ounce i can get it on dvd

BackFire349
it felt rushed because it had to be edited horribly to make an R rating. thats why it didnt flow very well.

TedO
I'm sure once the DVD comes out and all the deleted scenes can be seen it will look alot different and seem to flow better

Leog14
I think the first sucked and I don't even know that they would get a second chance to make another one.

BackFire349
well they are, the sequel is in the making.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.