Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
Not quite a movie but still on the Superhero subject:

Has anyone seen the new Teen Titans cartoon on Cartoon Network?

Only one or two episodes are out now, but it looks promising: what do you all think?

MaverickIce
When Nightwing is in it, I'll watch regularly.

DemonicGambit
I know I was mad that Nightwing wasn't in it. Or Jesse Quick, and the rest of them. I don't watch them

scifigunslinger
I think it's cool the way it is but, yeah Nightwing should be their too. Sort of a Professor X./Senior member kinda thing.

MaverickIce
Wait, is that Robin Tim Drake, or Dick Grayson?

SlayerChick1188
i dont think they specify that...its just Robin, no alter ego...

DBZFan
I think this show is okay.But it is like a regular anime!Duck Dogers is going to be the same.But I like it!

BOPRecruit 16
i've never seen teen titans before, so when is it on? it looks interesting, but i hate the way the toon is drawn.

SlayerChick1188
its on saturday's at 9 pm (Eastern Time) u need to figure that one out, BOPRecruit.

Actually that pic isnt a good representation (the animation's alot better on the show.

Laruuk
In the original Teen Titans there was no Nightwing, but Dick Grayson as Robin. He quit being Robin for awhile and came up with the Nightwing costume and name to rescue the rest of the Titans from Brother Blood.

So not having nightwiing fits with the beginnings of the Titans, assuming that Robin in the pic is Grayson and not Drake.

SlayerChick1188
i dont think they go that into detail on the chracters: meaning their alias'

I guess they dont want to confuse people by giving them two names: as far as i know he's just "Robin", they havent said which...

keif
i saw a couple episodes not to crazy about it...i don't like the animation and i grew up with speedy,robin,wondergirl,aqualad and kidflash..i guess i am old fashioned

Magee
Cool. I live in the uk and it comes out 2nd november on toonami -_-
Is that based on dc comics? Not much of a fan

SlayerChick1188
yeah its not too bad, pretty funny too big grin

Hegemon875
I think it is an awful series that disgraces the comics and just tries to rip off anime

LeAtHerRFace
Yea, I agree Teen Titans is just plain gay. Not worth watching.

DarkRaven
its a funny show i dont care how its animated i love it

DarkRaven
what were those word Raven mutters to use her powers

VallejoKid707
shes says like some witchcraft things. i like how it looks when she uses he powers.

supershane
azerath mentron zinthos thats what she says and im kinda pissed that kid flash isn't in it

Captain REX
It's an okay show. I don't watch any show regularly, so this goes on the list...

supershane
whos your fave teen titan mines kid flash

Darth Vicious
r u talking from the cartoon or the Comic book? anyways i like StarFire( i believe thaths her name) and Robin in the comic book!

Hegemon875
Flash, Superboy, and Green Lantern.

Hegemon875
I HATE the show miffed

Darth Vicious
Me 2, is sooooo corny and cheesy!

supershane
im tlaking about the comic

supershane
im talking about the comic

The Force
hmmm, well the show is ok confused i like cyborg...

Hegemon875
How dare you speak against the majority, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

The Force
the majority of 3 other ppl? stick out tongue *runs off*

Hegemon875
Hey the majority is the majority *runs after force*

supershane
the tv show isn't all that bad but the corny part is that the guys who made it made robin the only good fighter

DarkRaven
i know im off topic but i need people to come to fusionchat the chat network i work for im trying to save it because its owner says if we dont get more chatters by the end of this year it gonna be shut down i dont want that to happen the place is like a home to me so please visit i plead to who ever reads this to do so www dot fusionchat dot net

DBZFan
I like Raven she is a cool charecter.

srandle317
Teen titans is alright but they always seemed to get crushed by easy oppents that any regular superhero would crush. The most irrating people onthe show is beast boy and Raven. Beast boy has the opportunity to turn into any animal he pleases and still sometime can't managed to get the job done he doesn't think. Raven is boring and stuck up and boring I've hated characters with no enthusiasm, and for her to have those type of powers she doesn't use them to well.

kofmaster
i have never seen it but have read about it and sounds kool i can't watch it coz don't have cartoon network wont run on our tv its too old but we are getting a new one soon so yay!!! but i like the way robin is drawn he looks kool i guess u saw taht coming from my banner lol hehe

DarkRaven
my brother came up with this idea that Beast Boy could be the sun of the wonder Twins or some how related to them because one of them can turn into animals

Daywalker
Well, I watch alot of the anime shows on cartoon network and I was never a titans fan to begin with so i've actually enjoyed the humor of the show.

But to answer the question, i'll say:

Cartoon: Robin
Comic Book: Nightwing

Now if they did the same animation with Justice League, i'd be pissed so I understand why you diehard Titans fans may not like the cartoon.

DarkRaven
IS THERE ANYBODY IN HERE im getting really frustrated who i post im either completely ignore or no one answers

DarkRaven
is there no one who cant reply to my question HHHHEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO

kalantiaw
i think its okay... it has its funny moments... and to those interested or without cable/ sattelite, it's on th wb network during saturday mornings (USA)...

Daywalker
I like the Titans and I get a kick out of the anime style humor incorporated in the show.

Didn't know much about the Titans except that Robin/Nightwing was the leader (because i'm a Bat freak!!!) But the show is very entertaining in my opinion.

Shark
In england, it's not animated the same way, it looks alot different.

xmen fan
there's not even the first thread about em, so i tought i would make one.........post what you want here about them!

xmen fan
rock

VallejoKid707
Sorry this shouldnt be in the X-Men forum

RoguePw25
are teen titans x-men??

VallejoKid707
No there part of DC.

DemonicGambit-2
There's a thread for them in the Anime forum, and there might be one in the comic forum xmen fan

The Vampinator
xmen fan i told you HEAPS of times DO NOT MAKE THREADS THAT ARE USELESS. You repeat this once more and I'll report you.

Arachnoidfreak
it is Dick Grayson. there is an episode where Starfire travels forward through time, and meets the future versions of all the characters(a balding beast boy, broken down cyborg, etc). Nightwing is the future version of Robin.

Shoelace
How do you get a pic under your name? why haven't people been talking on this one?

Shoelace
nevermind i did not look at the second page, i am so sutpid!

Shoelace
ya that episode is so cool!!!!!!!!!

Daywalker
I like that episode with Nightwing in it. Didn't like how they did Cyborg and Beastboy. Cyborg coulcn't take care of himself and BB fat and balding??? mad

Magee
Yea that had to be one of my favourite episodes with nightwing in it. When starfire goes in to the future and the rest of the titans are fat,old and crap lol. Then Nightwing comes in and saves her from some guy and he realy puts some moves on him, realy its pretty cool eek!
Also that guy who said the animation is different in England, i dont think so erm unless its different from Scotland wich there is no way possible as its the same channel shown through out the UK. Also was a younger version of flash in the titans? coz that would kick ass.

xmen fan
i luv blackfire! and i go ape over Raven!i guess thats the kind o person i am!oh and DG? guess wha?i got a turtal! dad found it on the side of the road abd picked it up and brought it to me!my mom says i sould name it tippy,but i dun wanna!what would be a good name for him?

SuperNova
Uhmm, Nightwing is only in one episode, but hes in it! Yea, ive heard them mention batman alot, and theyve talked about the joker about how they would get killed in the real world outside of the teen battles. They also have mentioned Gotham city nonchalantly like "I was halfway to gotham city by the time I found you guys!" and stuff. Nightwing is in one episode where this guy who travels through time takes this girl named Firestar, or Starfire into the future, and she sees robin, and hes all cool looking and stuff and he says "Not robin, nightwing" Yea, its a very good show story wise, it keeps up with DC well, One problem.
SUPER UBER ANIME COPY.
STUPID ANIMATION.
VOICE ACTORS SUCK.

xmen fan
oooooooook,nightwing?who's he?i haven't seen him on there blink

Arachnoidfreak
Nightwing:

Arachnoidfreak
ermm...

Raventheonly
about time someone placed in the comic section

xmen fan
Raventheonly,where did you get your avatar?

Raventheonly
umm made it smile

Magee
lol

wolverine8888
ok there is no guy more over rated then robin in that show he super strong super fast god it the most over rated thing ever but still fun to watch

Raventheonly
Well thats Batman to... he's his apprentace

Daywalker
Yeah, he has to kick it up a notch from sidekick to leader. Remember that's Dick Grayson too so he does have alot of skill. He learned from the best batman

mpatterson
which robin is it?

Arachnoidfreak
Dick Grayson. dont you read the rest of the thread?

Raventheonly

jpupbob
yo i watch all the time and they have a scedual for the episodes. they are making season 5 and a bunch of ppl from the comics are gona be in it. well gtg

jpupbob
well hate to break it to ya but i have never read any of the comics only watched the show. Teen Titans Go! robin is nightwing

dawsey28
All Robins have become Nightwing? When did this happen? confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t25641.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339761&highlight=teen+titans+pics

Khellendros
Starfire for looks and personality. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

Superboy for the nifty power. Beast Boy for laughs.

dawsey28
In the cartoon, Robin is Robin. That's it. He is not Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, or Tim Drake. He is an amalgamation of all three.

Not just one of them, but all three mixed together.

That is what the creators of the show said.

Although I believe he is MOSTLY Dick Grayson.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Dick Grayson. dont you read the rest of the thread?

yes and he's more than just a boy.....

....he's a boy wonder eekwave2
http://gtomessiah.com/robin/

simonccccc
Originally posted by Hegemon875
I think it is an awful series that disgraces the comics and just tries to rip off anime

hey! don't insult the mighty teen titans. Besides the comic book's pictures are AWFUL!!! even the background,the hair,styyle is way too nerdy and the shirts are awfully bad! I think it's because I knew about the animated teen titans first. No. the comic is just plain awful!!! mad

simonccccc
Originally posted by V@LL3jOk!D707
shes says like some witchcraft things. i like how it looks when she uses he powers.

you don't know anything. the words were taught to her by the monks of azarath and she has dark powers.AND destinyed to destroy the world andd that is when the forehead gem comes in handy.It was born of evil fire and the world will end in fire or ice because of that. (I wanna be raven!!! why not???whywhywhy???!!!) evil face mad evil face mad

simonccccc
Originally posted by DBZFan
I think this show is okay.But it is like a regular anime!Duck Dogers is going to be the same.But I like it!

hello!!! duck dogers are boring the guy who loves the cute little ducky!!! oh forget it!! it is soooooooooooo boring!!! stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
i wish Slade had his name from the comics, 'deathstroke', and that they hadnt woosified him for the show... sad

Fanboy
Originally posted by Laruuk
In the original Teen Titans there was no Nightwing, but Dick Grayson as Robin. He quit being Robin for awhile and came up with the Nightwing costume and name to rescue the rest of the Titans from Brother Blood.

So not having nightwiing fits with the beginnings of the Titans, assuming that Robin in the pic is Grayson and not Drake.

Yeah but Nightwing got the idea when he was talking to Superman. Superman told him about the Nightwing of Krypton. Wait what was this did I just correct you? Oh and he got fired from being Robin.

Fanboy
Originally posted by dawsey28
All Robins have become Nightwing? When did this happen? confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t25641.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339761&highlight=teen+titans+pics

Well according to Kingdom Come Nightwing goes back to Robin or Red Robin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.