x-men 1.5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

njherbz741
i've been deciding to buy x-men 1.5, so i've been searching on internet shops and i ran into 2 diffrent versions. there x-mne 1.5 where wolverine, storm, and mystique are on it, then there is x-men 1.5 x-treme edition where it has wolverine, jean, cyclops, and storm and there is a red X in the backround, whats the difference with x-men 1.5 and x-men 1.5 x-treme edition??????

buffymitch
I have the one with Mystique Wolverine And Storm on it. On the X2 site i found out that they brought out different editions for different countries. i don't know if they differ a lot. i think that maybe subtitles or different audio channels.

whatever
the one with the red is a much better one, i have both

njherbz741
but what is the difference???

mutant x
does x-men 1.5 show the movie and the extras or just extras

Disturbance
I'd so love to buy those new ones with all the extras but what will I do with the original DVDs then? I don't really have a lot of DVDs yet and feel it's a shame they make us buy so many different versions...

munkiesarus
I have 1.5, I never liked X-Men when 1 was out in theaters or DVD for the first time.

There was an X-Treme Edition?

1.5 has the movie, and some more extras, including a sneak peek at X2; which was cool back then.

Paola
that's why I wait 2 or 3 years to get them big grin

smart

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
that's why I wait 2 or 3 years to get them big grin

smart

stick out tongue

i bought 1.5 and the double disc x2...

waste of money... sad

munkiesarus
Yup, those are the X-DVDs I have.

I yet to get Spider-Man 2...but the first Spidey's DVD sucked.

"On topic!!!! >:O , I know I know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.