Can Remus Lupin replace sirius black?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phee630
Yo!! Okay, i was thinkin. U know in the fifth book how sirius dies? well, harry has gotten pretty close to lupin, i mean with helping him and all. Do u think maybe lupin can replace sirius?

Maybe lupin will just replace him by giving him another home and food on the table .......

What do u think? confused

crazy_c
I dont think so because the reason Harry became so close to Sirius was because he was his godfather and he was the closest to JamES.

Tonks
No i dont really think so either. but that is still possible!!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
maybe as in a father figure way, but not as a godfather nor brotherly/friend conroderie (sp?).

phee630
friend.....probably....maybe.....the story will keep twistin and a turnin...

Laviera_j
Yeah, Lupin is sweet - the poor guy is starving because he is a warewolf!

phee630
i am suprosed that he hasn't found anything to eat yet.....i mean, he is a carnovaire right?/????

Laviera_j
no! Not when he's in human form - then he eats normally!

phee630
laughing out loud

le_sainte
Yeah, I agree that he can only be a friend or a brother-figure, but not like they way Sirius was .

VampVicious
remember in JK's interview, how Lupin always keeps distance wid other ppl.. he doesnt wanna get really attached, because of him being warewolf.
I think he'll help Harry, but he'll push him away, whenever things gets really close like Harry-Sirius relationship.

remember how he left Hogwarts, so fast, like he's in a hurry (in book 3). maybe he didnt wanna show how he feels sooo sad leaving hogwarts n Harry.. *shrugs* dats juss a thought.

phee630
i think lupin just wanted to not hurt any body n that is why he left hogwarts in book 3 so fast

remusL.
I think, that Lupin won't replace Sirius in every way, but he might become something like the most important grown-up person for Harry in the next book. But even if it would be great, I don't think that he will adopt Harry or give him a new home.

BOPRecruit 16
i agree. lupin is such a troubled man...

Lee^
roll eyes (sarcastic) u guys sirius isnt dead... he cant die he is 2 coo. u dont kill off the best guy in the book

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

deafmonkey
EXACTLY LEE!!!, you are the smartest person on this board.....SIrius cant be dead, they wouldnt kill off the coolest person...get rid of ron or some other gay guy...ROCK ON LEE

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

crimsonwitch
Lupin cannot replace Black, but he would have much role in the next book , I hope so ,,, maybe he'll be much more closer to Harry and stop keeping himself from everybody and maybe he would be the next defense against dark arts teacher.........

Linkalicious
No one can replace Sirus, but i think that Lupin and other members of the Order will help fill the void.

crazy_rock_chic
i agree yes

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah

Amy Black
I can't see why Professor Lupin can't replace Sirius. I know that Sirius was James' best friend, but Professor Lupin was their close friend.
Yeah, the only one problem is that Lupin is a werewolf. And it's not a little thing. But Lupin could love Harry, even as much as Sirius did. Besides, Lupin spent more time with Harry. Okay, I know this relationship was formal, for it was a teacher/student one.
I don't want to hurt either of them, I love Lupin and Sirius the same. And it's not worth that Harry loses everybody he loves.
Always good guys fall.
For saving the day.

R.I.P.

hhhhr
do you think lupin is next to die???

BunnyWolf
Hopefully not...

And I don't think Lupin can take Sirius's place but I think him and Harry will become very much closer as in there friendship and stuff

Remuslupin
Haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My secret is poured ou to you. When I checked the website that J.K Rowling made I saw that I Remus Lupin is also Harrys Godafather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixie1
omg realy ? y didnt he say?

hhhhr
ok if he is it would be really cool and he would die too and i'll be really sad and angry

Amy Black
I'd rather choose Lupin, if I had to, because he suffered a lot and is still not broken. And he is the one who, if appears, makes me want to scream. When I read the Order of the Phoenix, and Lupin came with the others to save Harry, I was so happy that I jumped the house round.
I know that Sirius suffered, too. His best friend was killed and everybody thought it was him who betrayed Lily and James. And for this injustice, he had to spend 12 years in Azkaban, without any human relationship.
And Lupin...First of all, he is a werewolf. That would be enough reason for him to be sad. And for 12 years, he thought one of his friends kill the two other. He couldn't get a job for being a werewolf.

Everything seemed to be quite good. Lupin and Sirius refreshed their friendship. They can get on well. Because Sirius was loyal, protective, temperamental, wild, mischievous and Lupin is rather calm, composed, mysterious, passive, secretive, caring, intelligent, introvert. I think Lupin knew Sirius better than Harry did, for they were friends for a long time. Lupin has to be the saddest of everyone.

I love Sirius, too. Of course I cried when he died, and I can cry anytime when it comes to my mind. I believe or I wanna believe that he'll be back somehow.
He must.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.