Which Movie Is Better? Matrix 1 Or 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

revolution_man
AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION I HAVE DECIDED MATRIX RELOADED IS BETTER THAN THE MATRIX 1 BECAUSE IT CARRIED THE STORY PERFECTLY. THOUGH IT WASNT AS EMOTIONALLY INVOLVING AS NUMBER 1, THE ACTION SCENES WERE AMAZING AND THE ENDING WAS THOUGHT PROVOKING AND I AM even MORE EXCITED ABOUT REVOLUTIONS THAN I WAS ABOUT RELOADED! share your thoughts!

gabimr2
well.. confused I think matrix reloaded.. because it have more
action scenes.. smile

My name is Neo9
m2 cuz it has wayyyyy more action, not that m1 was bad, but you had to wait a longgggg time b4 neo fought smith

gabimr2
exactly!!!!!!!! wink

Stovenutts
yes i agree totally. even though M1 wass great... it doesnt beat M2

Vim
Think of it this way, without M1, you would've been alice tumbling down a rabbitt hole trying to figure out what M2 was all about. M1 was simply the beginning, Act one of three act play, and the 2nd act is almost always the most intense, and with the final climax happening in the 3rd act, Revolutions.

gabimr2
right!!.. the m1.. was like the teory.. to understand what is the matrix.. wink

Korri
m2 Neo is hotter n Trinity dies

Celsius
It all depends on what you like in a movie.......OH WHO AM I KIDDIN!?!?!?

MATRIX RELOADED is the better of the two.

But M1 wasnt without its charm.

Korri
oh of coarse not M1 bloody rocked!!

LilMimister006
matrix 2 was AWESOME

alaba
matrix 1 will always carry that magic..it's a classic, and the best of the two...........

unibrow
matrix one was so much better than 2 to tell ya the truth i was kinda dissapointed with reloaded...the action scenes were longer than neccesary and i had to watch the movie twice to understand half the stuff the architect said..i think ill bring a dictionary with me next time.... confused

gabimr2

My name is Neo9
yes m1 is a freakin' classic but in terms of action and content m2 kicks ass!

gabimr2
hahahahahahaa! laughing out loud

TheMerovingian
M1 was good, M2 was great!
M2 was better in me opinion. It had even more amazing action, an awesome plot and went more in detail about the whole concept.

nickjs21
m1 people. m1 pulls out ahead.

just the sheer mind-boggling quality that m1 brought with it . . . every one of us was blown away. i remember seeing the preview in theaters for the first time. they show all these slo-mo clips of trinity flipping during the lobby scene, and the agent dodging bullets, and smith punching through concrete . . . and then, morpheus' voice as neo dodges bullets on the rooftop: "unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is . . . you have to see it for yourself."

holy crap, i almost flew out of my seat. and i hadn't even seen the movie yet. nothing had ever been done before like m1. and that is why m1 will always be the pinnacle, the standard, the best.

the concept, the visuals, the action, the dialogue . . . how can you say m2 was better?

revolution_man
i agree with nickjs21 in terms of how the first matrix came with the element of surprise. no one had ever done a movie like that before. i sadly never saw it in theaters but fell in love with it on dvd. i think a lot of ppl didnt like reloaded as much becuz it didnt mind boggle you right away. i mean when you saw trinity in m1 doing her slo mo kick to the guards and jumping buildoings...you're thinking, "what the hell?" but in m2 u understand why all that can happen. you had to wait a lot longer to be blown away in m2. but i think i will stick with m2 as my fave of the 2 mainly becuz it eventually got me thinking and the action was sooooo awesome!!!!

Metroplex
M2 develloped the story and went in depth with Philosophy and the Matrix world. I like the second one better.

Ginerninja
I have to say, i found i was more impressed with the story line in M1, but my jaw actually dropped a couple of times at the action scenes in M2. I personally liked M1 better...It was a new concept at the time, never been done before, new special effects....Genius.

whiterider
i liked matrix reloaded because it carried the whole storyline further so the audience could understand the matrix more, i also like it because of the action scenes. i think that people will feel the same way about the matrix revolutions when it comes out

revolution_man
joel silver, the producer of the matrix trilogy says that revolutions will be more of an epic sci-fi adventure. he says that the story plot is great and there is a 15 minute scene at the end that is the most complex scene ever put on film(it also cost a frickin 45 million dollars to make, which means that it's gonna be pretty awesome). just letting you guys know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.