Kes I have a question???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

royal_jester
You have a picture in you signature that has your screen name in it...how do I get that???http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/confused1.gif

Godshinto
That's something I can answer I made it for her we here at the Forum call them Sigs short for signatures. If you want to see some cool ones we are having a contest right take a look it's at the top of this forum.

Kes
Well Godshinto already answer smile

royal_jester
How can I get ahold of one confused ..they look cool big grin

Kes
Well you can make one (with photoshop) Or ask someone to make it for you.
Godshinto makes them but for older members, maybe you can convince him to make one for you.big grin

Godshinto
Look I make custom Avatars too.

royal_jester
I tried myself but I suck at it...you have some pretty cool ones that you have made...Can you please make one for me??? All about jesters??? big grin

Kes
Nice smile

Kes
So Godshinto are you going to make the kid a sig?

Godshinto
I don't know kes do you think I should. After all you are the Lovely Fiona and I'm the lonley donkey.

royal_jester
Happy Dance I will dance for you even Happy Dance ...just kidding... laughing out loud ...Please may you make me one?

royal_jester
sorry for that last comment...

Godshinto
let me see what kind of sig you would of made and then I will make one for you and be more specific than just Jesters.

royal_jester
See I made a Avatar but it sux sad ...

royal_jester
okay...Godshinto..thx smile

royal_jester
I removed it...>>Avatar

Kes
You made your avatar royal? It looks cool.
I think you should make him one Godshinto wink

royal_jester
I put it back on since Kes likes it wink

Kes
big grin

Godshinto
Let's put it this way the guys who got them from me so far have impressed me in one way or another. So you have to impress me to get a cool looking sig like eveyone elses.

royal_jester
impress how??

Godshinto
Not sure that's up to you like express an uncanny knowledge for a movie of make a sig that looks half decent, tell me something I don't know, anything just to make me go wow.

royal_jester
hmmmm lets see

Kes
Godshinto just make the kid a sig. You know you want to wink

royal_jester
how about a quote??

royal_jester
yeah...i am stumped

royal_jester
lol

royal_jester
<<<I agree smile

MaverickIce
I impressed Godshinto! eek!
Hey just start out simple: I had only: My common sense it tingling, but then since Godshinto like that, he made me one, so did verauko. But, to get a real nice one, hang around the boards a lot and make yourself known (then Godshinto will know ya better). P.S: suck up to ppl like Raz and Captain REX, it helps!

Kes
MavericlIce>lol
Royal> You said you made one, post it so he can see it.

royal_jester
well i did not make a sig..i made a avator

royal_jester
it looks bad enough..lol..so i am not going to attempt to make a sig

Kes
Well make sig.

Dexx
OMG godshinto..you're going from bad to worse...now you want to be impressed?? hwat next mate..worshiping?

Godshinto
Haha LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin no I said before that I can't just give everyone a sig but since the lovely Fiona (Kes) told me to stop jerking the kid around I geuss I will make him one.

Dexx
well okay.
Kes...tell them not to call you fiona anymore..you know what she turns into at the end stick out tongue evil face big grin

Kes
Yeh thats kinda what I am. You all say I look good but if you see me in person I'm actually an Ogre.

Dexx
oh damn..didn't wanna trigger the syndrom..AGAIN

Godshinto
Well Fiona turns out being a good person and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Dexx
yeah..you see...that's the way to view it.

Godshinto
Alright I hope you Like it I can always change it later.

Kes
the 'face' on the left is a bit unfocased (sp)
Why jokers?

Godshinto
Yhea but it's the only onther cool pic that I could find I could totaly phase it out but it's better than nothing and why the Jokers actually they're Jesters and that's what he asked for.

Kes
Oh ok. so thats a Jester.blink

royal_jester
That you Godshinto big grin cool

royal_jester
now how is it included in the sig???..sorry about this

royal_jester
Thx guys for the help I get it now..lol...hope to talk in the future to you vetern members of this message board big grin

Godshinto
yo do me a favor small one put Created by Godshinto on the bottom of the sig thanx

royal_jester
what about on top?

royal_jester
there we go that is betterbig grinbig grin...Thanks again Godshinto!

royal_jester
Now this Thread needs to be locked

Fitch
nice...why don't you put in the sigs,created by Godshinto?It would make the sig smaller without that row beneath her.You if he goes to another forum still YOU made that sig....it's better that way

Kes
We're not veterans. Well atleast I'm not smile

Ushgarak
Good Lord, do people have to put credit on their sigs now? Can't say I approve.

Anyway, this all seems to have been sorted, so, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.