Snape In Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
ive heard that proffessor snape is suppose to fall in love
in the 6th book so who will be the lucky lady or student

BOPRecruit 16
either someone new or a student. got to be someone that he can grow to respect and challenge him. i've read a couple of fics where he dates hermione. if that sounds whacked, just go to ff.net and read some!

Danistar
I can't believe that. Snape in love? Noway. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

crazy_c
Yeh I'd find it weird if he started going out with sum1. But if he did I'd say it wud be sum1 new.

The Omega

charmaine
yeah he is a pain but rumour does have it that he does fall in love in the next book

airangel429
TONKS ALL THE WAY....IT MAKES SENSE...I NEW CUTE UNBELIEVABLE GIRL DADA TEACHER......WHY WOULDN'T HE WANT HER ??? smile

charmaine
yeah i think it will be tonks

LilyGinnyBlack
I think someone new! After all, Hermione will end up with Ron (and all the other students, beside Slytherin's, hate him and find him to be a creep), Tonks I see with either Lupin or Charlie, and McGonagall hates Snape and would be better suited with Dumbledore :shivers: rather then Snape! big grin

america_boxers
tonks doesnt seem like snapes type plus he is 20 years older then her

LilyEvensPotter
I think it would be interesting if Tonks were to become a mole for the Order, and joined the Death Eaters. (This is not an active spoiler, just my own sentiments!) After all, she could keep an eye on Snape and her shape-shifting ability certainly could be useful. I'd aso like Snivellus to recieve a sharp kick in the rear for goading Sirius in book 5, so perhaps Tonks would end up with Remus. Any thoughts?
Snuggles & Cuddles,
Lily Evens Potter

charmaine
no i dont see tonks joining the death eaters shes seems like being in the order and shes too nice i dont think shes got a dark streak in her
i think she would be grat as the dada teacher

LilyGinnyBlack
Plus, could you see a Death Eater that is that clumsy!? big grin I don't think that would go over that well with Voldemort. . . no

charmaine
i know

fungrl515
here's the story. snape was in love with this girl in Hogwarts when he attended. she killed herself for some reason, i forget. but he was in love with her.

charmaine
WHICH STORY WAS THAT LOL

BabyT
I wonder who it'll be??? laughing out loud

Phoenix
CLOSING... WILL RE-OPEN IF PM'D WITH INTEREST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.