JLA vs Avengers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
Yeah I know its coming out, but I doubt it will do the Avengers justice! JLA: Martian Man Hunter, Bat, Supes, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman
Avengers: Black Panther, Cap, King Thor, Vision, Giant man.
The way I see it
King Thor beats Supes
Black Panther beats Batman
Green Lantern beats Jack of hearts
Wonder woman beats Cap
Vision beats Martion Man Hunter (I don't know much about MMH)
Flash beats Giant Man.

Round 2:
King Thor Takes Green Lantern
Vision Takes Flash
Wonder Woman takes Black Panther

Round Three:
King Thor AND Vision beat upon Wonder Woman.

Avengers Win.

Darth Vicious
Everywhere i read about a possible JLA/Avengers matchup, JLA comes out a winner but i honestly believe the Avengers can take out the JLA because frankly Superman and Batman are the most dangerous and ill put Thor -vs-Supes and Captain America -vs-Batman, while Cap wont beat BM he will stall enough for Thor to wipe the floor with Supes and then give a lending hand then the others would go down 1 by 1!

Metroplex
I dont know why Cap cant beat Batman. Of course in Dc vs Marvel he lost, but Cap is suppose to be stronger and faster than Batman since he is a super soldier. Batman is just a normal human who undergoes some intensive training.

Darth Vicious
In all honesty Cap cant beat Batman, the reason why is that Cap will fight fair and square, Batman wont!

JLA ALL THE WAY

MaverickIce
why

Because Superman is my favorite superhero and Green Lantern is another one of my favs. And i'd want them to win anyday

minorl
Avengers vs JLA. I have been a fan of Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman and the other JLA members for some time. However, I have been more of a fan of the Marvel world because of its unpredictability and more human characters with weakeness.

Although Superman is stronger than Thor. Thor has centuries of experience and quite honestly has mystical powers that Superman can't match. Also, one dimensional spin of the Hammer and no more Superman.

Batman vs Captain America. Captain America wins hands down. Sorry, but Cap is a pure fighter, stronger, faster and does what he has to to win. So does Batman, but in a straight fight, it goes to Captain America. Batman is a detective. DC has managed to upgrade his fighting skill over the years, but Captain America beats all fighting skills.

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye. It goes to Hawkeye. Both are equal on archery skills but, Hawkeye has arrows that can take out Thor and Captain America taught Hawkeye to fight. End of story.

Quicksilver vs Flash. I was so pissed that DC killed off the original Flash (silver age). I don't buy killing off someone then bringing them back as another person. But, the fight goes to Flash. He has rediculous speed. Quicksilver will be like he is standing still. However, if he slows down for an instant, the fight goes to Quicksilver. Again, Captain America taught Quicksilver how to fight.

Jon Jones vs Vision. Goes to Vision. He has basically Thor Strength and he can change density and he has fire from his eyes. The density change makes him dangerous to Jon. He can enter him and slowly solidify. Fight over.

Sub Mariner vs Aquaman. Sub Mariner has Thor like strength and gets stronger in water. Both are equal in water and Aqua life control abilities. Fight goes to Sub Mariner.

Wanda vs Wonder Woman. Your guess is as good as mine. Wanda's abilities make her the most dangerous Avenger. Wonder Woman is one of my all time favorites. Wonder Woman may be able to take Wanda out before she can use her powers. However, if Wanda gets going, watch out.

Ant Man/Wasp vs. The Atom. Equal sizes, fight goes to Ant Man. Captain America taught him to fight. However, I'm not sure about the Atom's powers.

Darth Vicious
While im more of an Avengers fan even though i love Batman character i dont think Captain America can beat him, while Cap is super strong and has a lot of fighting skils Batman can take him he would fight but at the same time find a way to beat him, so even thoughi would like Cap to win this one he wont, i like Hawkeye far more than Green Arrow but lets face it GA has way more experience, even though it would be pretty close GA wins, Vision can take Martian Manhunter pretty much for the same reasons u said, Thor can beat Supes any day, Wanda cant take Wonder Woman thats why i would leave WW to She-Hulk, ANt-Man can take out ATom, and since this one already happened Aquaman can take out Namor, i dont care who wins since i dont like either one, i also think hat Iron Man can take out Green Lantern, he has far more experience than GL and awsome weaponry and i think in the end Avengers would win. Also check out the new JLA/Avengers crossover already in stores!

MaverickIce
Yeah read it.... Thor crack Supes BAD... made a fool outta him..

Shadow_King
i'd go with avengers

Darth Vicious
Yup Mav, i found that pretty funny how Thor knocked out Supes in a second and i also liked when Flash crossed over to Marvel universe that he lost his powers due to that there is no speed force in the Marvel Universe but i did find that Star conqueror(Starro?) pretty stupid!

MaverickIce
Yeah it was stupid..... i wonder how fast Quiksilver would be if he got a taste of the Speed force?

Darth Vicious
True, I wonder if it will make him faster than Flash that is if it even affects him at all and did Batman messed with the Punisher in that comic?, it seemed like it even though they didnt showed it!

MaverickIce
Yeah, it was off panel... They should have let Ennis do the fight!! eek!

minorl
Remember, all DC character's powers are based on a maximum hero level power of Superman. Likewise for Marvel character's powers based on a maximum hero level power of Thor. Every heroe's powers are compared to those two with respect to their universe. Therefore, If this stays true, Marvel get defeated because DC's universe is rediculously powerful. Totally unrealistic (comic related realism). This is why I really stopped reading DC comics. The power levels of the heroes were way too high and everyone can travel at light speed. Come on. But, you will notice that Thor's hammer made Superman bleed. This is not the planet moving Superman. Also, Thor did not call upon all the power of his hammer to do this. He hit Superman (whom he did not know) with regular force. Otherwise he risked killing someone whose power level he did not know. This could get very interesting. If, as usually the case with Thor, the battle gets to the point where innocents may be injured in the God level battle. Thor may transport Superman to another dimension to conclude the battle. This dimension may be under a red sun, or without air (which Thor does not need), etc.

I think that fan voting or how the fans feel made the last crossover crappy. It was terrible. I know the Characters from both universes quite well and I like them all. I follow Marvel's Avengers because their lives, powers and weakness make them more (dare I say it?) human. Although I like Superman, I could never buy into the theory that in this universe there was a planet of people that were normal only because they were under a red sun. Put them in a yellow sun environment and they rule the universe. Anyway, the Avengers (especially the ones portrayed in issue 1) have been a team together for some time, and Captain America has made them fight as a team, not individually. If the Avengers learn the skills of the JLA, the fight goes to the Avengers. Don't forget, Hawkeye has arrows that can take out Thor and Captain America taught him to fight. No one but maybe Batman can beat him in a fist fight. Quicksilver is toast vs Flash unless Flash slows down. Then if it comes to a fist fight, Quicksilver wins. Captain America taught him to fight. Same for Wanda. Her powers make her the most dangerous. If Wonder Woman does not take her out quickly, the fight is over.

Enjoy.

Darth Vicious
I agree with u pretty much in everything except in ur explanation about Thor/Spuerman, i dont think it wouldve matter in which universe they were or with how much force Thor uses what made Supes bleed so easily is that Thor's hammer is enchanted and Supes has a natural weakness to magic thats why it hurt him like it did, also i agree with u about DC heroes, here u got powerfull heroes, too powerful but theyr villains suck, u have superman fighting a toymaster, Flash DR.Cold or whatever his name is, WonderWoman fighting Cheeta, i think they could use better villains!

gambit88
King Thor beats Supes
Black Panther beats Batman
Green Lantern beats Jack of hearts
Wonder woman beats Cap
Vision beats Martion Man Hunter (I don't know much about MMH)
Flash beats Giant Man.

Round 2:
King Thor Takes Green Lantern
Vision Takes Flash
Wonder Woman takes Black Panther

Round Three:
King Thor AND Vision beat upon Wonder Woman.

Avengers Win.

ok wait up martian man hunter would kill vision I've only seen vision once but the martian man hunter is a good match for supes otherwise i pretty much agree with your conclusion except i love green lantern otherwise i think the avengers would win

Kwik-E-Man!!!
minorl, you are so right! damn! Avengers would totally beat the crap out of those punks anyway,JLA is so overrated, and way too powerful Marvel is the complete opposite. Pure Genius!!! They have weaknesess, better villains, etc., etc. AVENGERS ALL THE WAY!

Mighty Thor
I'm more looking forward to Thor Vs. Superman. It's been a long time and it's going to be a good match. Both of them are strong. Thor is ranked up there with the Hulk. But Superman has been known to punch a hole on a planet.

Superman, would have to do his super speed in order to overwhelm Thor and make sure he doesn't recover. But Thor has warrior skills which he's been known to defeat opponents that are 10 times bigger and stronger than him. Once the mystic hammer strike, that's it for Superman. Beside, Superman is vulnerable to magic.

This pretty much sums it up: Superman Vs. Supergod

Captain REX
I'm a JLA fan, mostly because of the Bat and the Lantern...

shadejford
I found all of your comments on Batman and Captain America interesting. You might want to check out my thread concerning both gentlemen.

USAgent
I know this is a old topic, but just for fun i wanted to try this out in a game I got.
Every time I play out this battle in Freedom force the out come is usually the same, JLA wins. Here is how one of the battles turned out:
AT one end Hawkeye just gets pummeled by Hawkman and Flash while Batman and Robin come in for good measure:
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/jjjla.jpg

and at the other end Plastic man is about to get whooped by Crystal, black widow, Captain America, and Giant Man!
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/jla1.jpg

Here Ironman Blasts Martain manhunter from behind while Supes and Thor battle it out while Wonderman flies away.
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/jla5.jpg

Here Firestorm blasts Ironman in the back while he was dishing it out to the Manhunter and Wonderman is getting pummled by Flash,Robin,Greenlantern,Wonder Woman,and Aquaman.........Thor and Supes are taking a breather.
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/jla3.jpg

Superman takes out Quasar and Wonderman both! And what does the black knight think he is gonna do with that pig sticker of his? oh ya its a magic sword ..and guess who isnt immune to magic!
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/jla2.jpg

Gilgamesh blasts Firestorm and somehow someway Flash stunned the Hulk, but not for long.....Flash was Gently taken out of the fight shortly after. And after supes took out the Knight, he was waiting to see the out come of this fight to take on the winner.http://www.imagemagician.org/images/usagent/new/jla4.jpg

I usually play out this battle with the computer controling all the characters to make it even 12 JLA vs 12 Avengers. And it usually ends up with Wonderwoman, Superman,and GL taking out Thor or Gilgamesh

malkavian
Who against who
Who will win each seperate battle

JLA vs Avengers

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye
Batman vs Capt. America
Superman vs Thor
Wonder womand vs She-Hulk
Martian ManHunter vs Vision
Flash vs Quicksilver
Aquaman vs Namor
Hawkman vs Falcon
Batman vs Black Panther
Booster Gold vs Iron Man
Green Lantern vs ...
Spectre vs ...
... vs wasp
... vs Giant man
... vs Quasar
Power girl vs wonderman
Nightwing vs ...
Troia vs ...
... vs Scarlet witch

and many many more

I think thats a pretty desent VS thread
and one with very large type of options.

Start your reply with Who vs who , in JLA vs Avenger format pls
and tell who will win and why. Not just say because, but let us hear
why you think that person can defeat the other one.

have fun

http://www.comixtreme.com/gallery/data/media/346/jlaavengers2.jpg

malkavian
I'll pick the first one

Superman vs Thor

I would say Superman bites dust.
Cos the magical power of Mjolnir is to strong for supes.
Everybody knows that supes has 2 weaknesspoints
Kryponite and Magic.
And when you have a mythical Hammer like Mjolnir
you have a lot of magic power.

JLA vs Avenger 0-1

Pict of Thor vs Supes

kal-el
even though I'm a supes fan, I agree with the magic being a factor. He is vulnerable to all things magic or mystical or supernatural in origin and Thor is all those as a being. However, in the recent crossover though, supes stopped mjolinr while Thor was swinging it at full speed and then won the fight with the biggest punch of his life. I think him being vulnerable to magic merely means that he is susceptable to spells(which is why he gets controlled and turned bad quite often) and Thor didn't cast any spells over him in their recen fight. Raw speed and strength has to go to superman IMO.

Magee
Yes true Superman did knock Thor down in a recent Avengers/JLA comic. Flash would beat quicksilver with ease. In another crossover comic of marvel and dc flash knocked him out with one punch after flash stoped to save a truck wich was about to crash and quikie smacked him one. flash is also over 10000 times faster than quiksilver. Cap and bats was a stale mate after hours of fighting they both agreed it then went to try and find out why they were fighting. I would say martian hunter would woop vision as he is just an android with moleculer changing abilities. stick out tongue
lol i drew half the people on the cover of that comic and the one with all the members of the justice league and avengers, THAT COVER RULED!!

wallywestthebes
the flash would tear up quicksliver
but thor would have to use his hammer for it to work superman is kinda fast

Manowar
Green Arrow vs Hawkeye - Green Arrow
Batman vs Capt. America - Batman
Superman vs Thor - Thor
Wonder womand vs She-Hulk - Wonder Woman
Martian ManHunter vs Vision - Martian Manhunter
Flash vs Quicksilver - Flash
Aquaman vs Namor - Namor
Hawkman vs Falcon - Hawkman
Batman vs Black Panther - Black Panther
Booster Gold vs Iron Man - Iron Man
Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer - Silver Surfer
Spectre vs Mephisto - Mephisto
Power girl vs wonderman - Wonder Woman

i need not explain myself evil face

moshtitan
i pretty much agree with ya there...i thought power girl was d.c. though?

norrin radd

Magee
Well wonderman's strength is somewhere around the 90 ton mark. He can fly, he's very durable and can stand extreme cold and heat. I think it would be very hard for GL to defeat him, i would say Wonder Man wins that one.

moshtitan
oh...i thought he was having Power Girl vs. Wonder Woman...my mistake

Tron
:BUMP:

I got boredno expression

Krexo
You bumped a post thats years old? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mane
Avengers win

Maestro
In the Marvel Vs DC Card set, isn't there a limited edition sub-set, with JLA vs Avengers, ive got 2 or 3 of them somewhere round the house somewhere.

Mav
I was a noob moron when I made this thread.... Vision beats Flash?! What was I on?

JLA takes this.

pr1983
jla take it, they're just too powerful for the avengers.

crazyspinz
avengers would own, thor on his king thor on his own might even be able to beat them, and if we count other people who have been in the avengers there is HULK, beast, IRONMAN, the avengers would be a fair fight against the entire DC universe, well, ya

emraldguardian
ummm nope JLA are too much for them, They have to much of a speed advantage with Flash and Superman but i guess Avengers gots Quick Silver laughing

pr1983
jla are too much because dc powers are so ott. i love jla and the avengers but the powers the jla have really outweigh the avengers.

crazyspinz
dude, u say jla over powers avengers hahaha

avengers have i think 3 class 100+ strength guys (ironman, hulk, THOR)
they can most likly mach flashes speed ( quiksilver) the can beat manhunter with vision, who is like the same thing but imune to telepathy, theve got wonderman, who also is realy frikin strong, and they have the kick ass leadership of capitan america

Mr_Famous
......and whos there to deal with Green Lantern, his power ring IS one of the most powerful weapons in the DC universe

emraldguardian
So what the JLA has Superman who not only can lift like 20000 ton he also can move 164000 miles a second. Dont even compare Quicksilver(700 mph) to the Flash(180000 miles per second). Then they have Manhunter who has stregth close to that of superman and he also can take people out using his mind powers. This fight would be over so fast it wouldnt even be funny.

pr1983
flash is better than quicksilver
supes beats thor
wonderwoman, hawkgirl, gl? mm?against what?
giant man, hawkeye, vision and scarlet witch. I'm a marvel fan more than a dc fan but i know the justice league are just too powerful, for the avengers to stand a chance they'd need the hulk and silver surfer, then wed see a fight.

Cosmo Kramer
The Avengers and The Justice Leauge go to war... who wins?

Magee
Try Reading the JLA/Avengers series.

Tron
Again, this thread's been done already:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9446&highlight=Avengers+vs+JLA

And I bet there's much more than one on here. Again, try to see if a thread's been done already before you make another one.

Krissy Von Doom
A full roster Avengers, with reservists and past members, would give the JLA a run for their money.

Solidarsenal
I think the X-men would give the JLA a better fight especially if Charles decided to join in

ScarletSpider
Yes, but the Guardians of the Galaxy are all honorary Avengers, the X-Men don't have that kind of power.

crazyspinz
well phoenix was an xman, so was prof x, cable for a short time, and alot of other tuff people, but ne way this thread has happened like 20 times, cosmo u gotta look before u post

lightaxe
dude spectre should be left out hed kill everyone by himself, plus hes like cosmic being.

KharmaDog
Green Arrow vs Hawkeye = Green Arrow
Batman vs Capt. America = Cap
Superman vs Thor = Thor
Wonder woman vs She-Hulk = wonder woman
Martian ManHunter vs Vision = Vision
Flash vs Quicksilver = Flash
Aquaman vs Namor = Aquaman
Hawkman vs Falcon = Hawkman
Batman vs Black Panther = Panther
Booster Gold vs Iron Man = Iron Man

ScarletSpider
Green Arrow vs Hawkeye = Hawkeye
Batman vs Capt. America = Batman, as he said during Hush while fighting with Superman "At the bottom of it, Clark is a good person. I'm not." Bats fights dirty and doesn't care how he wins, just that he does.
Superman vs Thor = Thor, the whole magic thing.
Wonder womand vs She-Hulk = She Hulk after her recent power up.
Martian ManHunter vs Vision = Manhunter
Aquaman vs Namor = Namor
Hawkman vs Falcon = Falcon, and here's why. He can control birds, he'll have flocks of hundreds of birds attacking Hawkman, then he himself can go in for the kill.
Batman vs Black Panther = Panther, although wasn't Bat's already on this?
Booster Gold vs Iron Man = IM
Green Lantern vs Captain Marvel = Marv.
Power girl vs wonderman = I'm thinking Power Girl, I like Wonder Man, and he'd put up a hell of a fight, but he just doesn't have it.
Nightwing vs Moon Knight = Nightwing probably.

supermanprime
jla would beat the avengers because of the team work employed by them also thor and the magic thing maybe the most overrated things\ in comics. superman is more vulnerable to magic yes but he is not weaken by it like kryptonite would do. so thor would say a spell or some sort to hit him with lightning(which last time i check is not magical itself) and supes would then get over it and give thor the old orbit punch and bye-bye thor and the rest is history for the avengers. i think the x-men would last longer than the avengers.

armandovalles
It has already been proven in JLA/Avengers Pt. 2 of 4. JLA kicked the shit out of the avengers the only battles even worth looking at were Thor vs Supes and Herc vs WW. Otherwise, the Avengers got beat down!

Draco69
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Green Arrow vs Hawkeye = Hawkeye
Batman vs Capt. America = Batman, as he said during Hush while fighting with Superman "At the bottom of it, Clark is a good person. I'm not." Bats fights dirty and doesn't care how he wins, just that he does.
Superman vs Thor = Thor, the whole magic thing.
Wonder womand vs She-Hulk = She Hulk after her recent power up.
Martian ManHunter vs Vision = Manhunter
Aquaman vs Namor = Namor
Hawkman vs Falcon = Falcon, and here's why. He can control birds, he'll have flocks of hundreds of birds attacking Hawkman, then he himself can go in for the kill.
Batman vs Black Panther = Panther, although wasn't Bat's already on this?
Booster Gold vs Iron Man = IM
Green Lantern vs Captain Marvel = Marv.
Power girl vs wonderman = I'm thinking Power Girl, I like Wonder Man, and he'd put up a hell of a fight, but he just doesn't have it.
Nightwing vs Moon Knight = Nightwing probably.

I disagree with WW vs. She-Hulk despite her her powerup. She still stronger and faster and...

armandovalles
so u guys havent seen JLA/ Avengers - the 4-part series yet?

Draco69
We have...and like all crossovers its crap. During their first battle, the Flash should have wiped the majority of the team out.

DigiMark007
4 freakin' pages and nobody mentions that the Avengers don't have a telepath that can combat MM (I don't know if someone like Scarlet Witch might be able to block MM, but she wasn't in the initial battle for the thread).

Manhunter telepathically decimates the Avenger ranks right from the start (some would be standing but probably about half wouldn;t) and then the JLA mops up the remains (including Thor, who I would pick to beat Superman).

Some people have been doing a one-on-one style thing, so I'm a bit confused. If it's teams, though, JLA dominates.

-DM

supermanprime
4 freakin' pages and nobody mentions that the Avengers don't have a telepath that can combat MM (I don't know if someone like Scarlet Witch might be able to block MM, but she wasn't in the initial battle for the thread).

Manhunter telepathically decimates the Avenger ranks right from the start (some would be standing but probably about half wouldn;t) and then the JLA mops up the remains (including Thor, who I would pick to beat Superman).

Some people have been doing a one-on-one style thing, so I'm a bit confused. If it's teams, though, JLA dominates.

-DM

I agree with everything you said( the thor beating supes is still debatable can happen but my money is on the boy scout) but MM is just to powerful for vision to handle and the telepathic abilities will win the day for JLA

doctorstrongbad
The avengers take this one.

Draco69
No. The Flash alone would take most of the team. Then the rest are ripe for pickings.

Fanboy
JLA will win because they are the best.

JWangSDC
its even

kgkg
It says King Thor.

Odin >= King Thor in power JLA will have hard time just containing him going all out.

the Darkone
This will be a classic battle between the super powers, Jla has the advantage as for telepathy's and more muscle than the avengers. But the avengers can over powered them they have three eternal sersi alone can rearranged molecules and tap into other forms of cosmic energy, mental powers that can be increase and she alone will kick martian man-hunter ass. Gilgamesh can take out wonder woman, captain marvel (shazam) he can also rearranged molecules and tap into cosmic powers. Quasar will take out the flash since he is alot faster than him; captain marvel, photon, quasar, jack of hearts they can alone take out the green lantern members, binary alone will take a least half of jla and the hulk will run over the others ***** slap orion back to new genesis. The sentry alone will own superman any other jla member who is stupid enough to go head up with him. Batman and Captain America cancel each other out so will namor and aquaman,while moon knight, wolverine, black panther will take out the other human members of jla. But in the end avengers all the way. I will pay money to see this I feal that the avengers will win In My Opinion not by much but they have enough to come out on top.

nigel45
Hang on......What the hell are the teams for this thing? I've seen four person to extended versions. Is it all Avengers vs. all JLA'ers?

JWangSDC
oh if it's KING thor...he's gonna lay everyone out. Unless MM's telepathy can somehow work on him..which is doubtful

kgkg
Originally posted by JWangSDC
oh if it's KING thor...he's gonna lay everyone out. Unless MM's telepathy can somehow work on him..which is doubtful
yes lol

That's why am like What The?

Mav
Wow...I made this thread a WHILE ago. And I must say, I was a moron. I think the JLA take this one.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mav
Wow...I made this thread a WHILE ago. And I must say, I was a moron. I think the JLA take this one.

Nice big grin

K3VIL
JLA VS Avengers
Ok, so here is how works:

JLA

Superman (Post-Crisis)
Flash (Wally West)
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern(Kyle Rainer)
Steel
Batman

Avengers

Thor (Classic Thor)
Quicksilver
Vision
Hercules (Full Power)
Quasar
Iron Man
Captain America

The battle take place on JLA earth so Flash has access to the speed force.The Martian Manhunter telepathy based attacks wouldn't work cause all the Avengers wear a microchip that project a field that protects them from telepathy.

This time, the two strongest heroes teams ever seen, face each other to save a heroine.Scarlet, with her reality warping powers is a danger, and after she nearly destroyed the JLA earth, Superman and the others capture her and put her in a special magic prison that block her powers.
Captain America leads the Avengers on the JLA earth to take back Wanda and help them controlling her powers.

The fight take place in Metropolis:
Superman: I'm apologize Captain to meet you again in these
circumstances, but i must tell you that we cannot free Scarlet.

Captain America: Superman you cannot entrap her without giving her the chance to regain control over her powers.

Aquaman: It's the only logic chance, we cannot run the risk to grant her freedom.She's a menace.

Thor: I'VE LISTEN ENOUGH!YOU ENTRAP A GENTLE WOMAN, THAT CANNOT CONTROL HER LIFE WITHOUT GIVING HER A CHANCE!THE SON OF ODIN WILL GIVE YOU A LESSON!
Thor hurl his hammer and throw it at Superman that try to block it with his hands to defend himself from the attack, but he gets throwed through a building, and in the next and in the next.

Cap: (putting a hand on his face)Oh no

Wonder Woman engage Thor at mach 3 flying speed, Thor arrives with his hammer and engage her in an aerial combat, Quasar shot a powerful energy blast and Green Lantern, that counterattacks with one of his, their energy blasts are illuminating the center of Metropolis like small starts.J'Onn see that telepathy doesn't works, so he shots martian vision at Cap, the weakest of the Avengers, in theory, but the blast is deflected by Cap against GL who takes hit and trapped into a force field by Quasar that throw him away.J'Onn turn himself invisible and reach Cap from behind throwing him into the sea with a powerful punch, but he's reached by costructs maked from Quasar that are nearly hitting him, but some detritus of a building are throwed at superspeed at J'Onn and a voice says become intangible!It's Flash, that hits Quasar that gets stunned and falls down on the rooftop of a building.Flash jumps at superspeed from the opposite rooftop and his going to hit Wendell but...
I remember you faster, red whizzer!It's Quicksilver that jumps in front of Flash at the same speed and they both hit each other with a powerful punch then falls down.
Flash: You're faster than the last time, but on my Earth you don't stand a chance.
Meanwhile, Wonder Woman is fighting with Thor, that's reluctant to hit a woman, so is just blocking her blows, but seeing she's putting more strenght in his fists he decide
That is time to attack for the Thunder God!Beware Amazon!
Thor hits WW with Mjolnir, then with his left fist perform an uppercut, a cross, then another blow of Mjolnir surrounded by magical energy, WW is nearly stunned, Thor is going to KO her until red and blue fast object takes her away and comes back in front him hitting Mjolnir with a punch, the shockwave produced destroys the near buildings in half.
Why don't you try with me, Asgardian.
I was hoping for your return.
Hercules his on the land, and after saving Cap from drowning, he engages Martian Manhunter in a fist to fist fight.
J'Onn is suprised, the son of Zeus is stronger from the last meeting of the JLA and Avengers, and takes some powerful blows that make him disoriented, so he fly high and hit Hercules with martian vision, the concusssive force put down the Olympian, that his on his knees, he throw his mace at MM hitting him on the chest, the martian vision is interrupted, Hercules jumps high into air catching MM and falling into the side of a building with him.
At the same time, Quicksilver is showing his own against Flash, the unknown powers of Magneto's son make him able to become faster and stronger thanks to a link with electromagnetic fields, Flash decides to move faster, approaching Mach 200 speed in a run around the world, and Pietro follows him, Wally is suprise, he never see someone giving him so much troubles from the fight against Savitar.He hits QS with speed-force blasts, and Pietro shots electrical blasts at him too, when they pass under the Eiffel Tower, they engange hand to hand combat at superspeed, they hit themselves so fast, that every no landed blow create a shockwave that destroy everything on his way, Wally starts moving faster, and use more SF energy against Pietro that in Sidney finally falls down.It was fun but the League need my help now.Wally is arriving at Pietro, who just hear the voice of his sister, Wanda is calling him from her prison.
WAAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!Pietro is shininng, then he moves so fast that he enter in the SF dimension.
Uh?What the?Wher are you going?Flash just follow Pietro into the SF dimension.How do you get here?You're not a speedster of this Earth.
But i'm THE SPEEDSTER on my Earth, and now of this Earth too.
In the SF Wally his having the fight of his life, speed force bolts, excess of lightspeed attacks, until Pietro enraged hits him with so much force that Wally almost exits from the SF dimension.QS starts to drain the energy from Wally.When i'll get control over that SF i'll get to Wanda's prison and make her free.Wally is losing.He never met great speedsters from too much time, so he gain to much confidence in himself, and his not so much excited like he was before, when he's near to get killed by Quicksilver, he saw a face, getting form in the Speed Force dimension.
Wally?
Barry?
Hey guy, what's happening here?You're a Flash, the best Flash.You never make me feeling disappointed of you, never.Show who's the real speedster, show him who are you, you're a hero, and heroes don't surrender, never.
Yes...never...
Good Bye Wally
Wait uncle!I got questions...i got doubts...
Fight Wally.Stand up son.Don't surrend.
NEEEVERRR!Wally stands up, shining like a living lightining, and hits Pietro with a punch in the chest full of speed force, they reappeared into Metropolis, Wally is standing up, QS is down, surrounded by electrical charges.Wally's body is surrounded by golden thunders, it's the SF energy.

Arahan
Nice story

But since when is QS that fast? I thought he could run at mach 1.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Arahan
Nice story

But since when is QS that fast? I thought he could run at mach 1.
I'll post the rest of the story soon.
QS can exceed Mach 1 since exposion to Isotope E, he run from Greece to U.S.A. in minutes during an Avengers issue.

DarkCrawler
I thought that the effects didn't last for a long time...

Arahan
I thought the same.

stormfront13
and since when can qs shoot lightning?

K3VIL
Originally posted by stormfront13
and since when can qs shoot lightning?
I just read on the board he has done it on an occasion, something linked to having low control on the EM Spectrum, so I used it in my fanstory

stormfront13
oh, i never knew that lol. is that how he became faster also? i think it woul;d be cool if he did, be able to control the energies of the em spectrum and use the energies to make himself faster also

K3VIL
Originally posted by stormfront13
oh, i never knew that lol. is that how he became faster also? i think it woul;d be cool if he did, be able to control the energies of the em spectrum and use the energies to make himself faster also
I don't know Marvel has extended the show of what he can do actually.
Considering he's the son of Magneto is quite obvious that at last he must possess a low level energy manipulation ability.His sister is a reality warper, Pietro is just a "fast" guy.

stormfront13
yeah, he should. i read somewhere that all three kids had energy manipulating powers. the demon cthon(i think) messed with wanda's so now she's kinda different. pietro has energy manipulating powers, he just uses them for super-speed. polaris manipulates energy like her father. i would really llike to see this issue get resolvd, maybe in HOM, also the issue about polaris and magneto.

supremthor
i believe the jla would win this battel. the only this could be a fare fight would be 2 add hulk.
superman vs thor= i cant say who would be the victor. the reason is superman fights with captain marvel and he holds his own. capatain i would say is more magic then thor cuss he doesnt use any weapon to summon magic attack like thor. also superman is way faster then thor and has shown much greater strength then thor. in terms of fighting i would say thor but superman would be close. superman even fought a battel with DC's thor for over a thousand years against demons from hell.in an all out battel the winner would be the person who has the most to lose.
MM vs vision= the MM wins hads down becuase he no longer has a weakness to fire it game over to Vision. wat ever the vision can do MM can do pluse many more.
flash vs QS= i dont even gotta say anything
green arrow vs hawkeye = i would give it GA for the fact that he has been training in heaven for a few hundred years.
hulk vs GL= i would say any GL. hulk fans relaxe and let me explain.the reason is the ring is able to absorb any type of energy and radiation. so any GL can do to hulk wat silver surfer did to hulk.
batman vs cap america= i would say cap. batman is a better fighter then cap but cap can hit harder and can take more punishment.
wonder woman vs she hulk= i would say wonder woman not because of strength but like thor shes been trained to be a fighter from birth. and has been trainung for a few thousand years.
iron man vs steel= iron would eat steel. mind u i m not talking about Steel II - Aegis Entropy.

K3VIL
Originally posted by supremthor
i believe the jla would win this battel. the only this could be a fare fight would be 2 add hulk.
superman vs thor= i cant say who would be the victor. the reason is superman fights with captain marvel and he holds his own. capatain i would say is more magic then thor cuss he doesnt use any weapon to summon magic attack like thor. also superman is way faster then thor and has shown much greater strength then thor. in terms of fighting i would say thor but superman would be close. superman even fought a battel with DC's thor for over a thousand years against demons from hell.in an all out battel the winner would be the person who has the most to lose.
Thor of D.C. is not Thor of Marvel.
Thor can emit magical lightning from his own body.Check the issue of Ragnarok saga during which Thor created a ground zero magical explosion.No, check the scan I'm posting.
MM vs vision= the MM wins hads down becuase he no longer has a weakness to fire it game over to Vision. wat ever the vision can do MM can do pluse many more.
Mind control doesn't work on a machine.
flash vs QS= i dont even gotta say anything
green arrow vs hawkeye = i would give it GA for the fact that he has been training in heaven for a few hundred years.
hulk vs GL= i would say any GL. hulk fans relaxe and let me explain.the reason is the ring is able to absorb any type of energy and radiation. so any GL can do to hulk wat silver surfer did to hulk.
Hulk is not in the roster
batman vs cap america= i would say cap. batman is a better fighter then cap but cap can hit harder and can take more punishment.
wonder woman vs she hulk= i would say wonder woman not because of strength but like thor shes been trained to be a fighter from birth. and has been trainung for a few thousand years.
She Hulk is not in the roster.
iron man vs steel= iron would eat steel. mind u i m not talking about Steel II - Aegis Entropy.

K3VIL
What Thor can do, injured, tired and without Mjolnir:

K3VIL

supremthor
dont have a scanner but in the comics our woulds at war superman moved a planet sized warwould. mind u warwolud is able to move at light speed and enter hyperspace. wheal superman was moving it warwould was using all its jets to try and prevent superman from moving it

supremthor
but it didnt help superman still moved it

Solidus Snake
dont have a scanner but in the comics our woulds at war superman moved a planet sized warwould. mind u warwolud is able to move at light speed and enter hyperspace. wheal superman was moving it warwould was using all its jets to try and prevent superman from moving it

and ppl say that superman cant beat thor

de man is utter power

K3VIL
It was the last signs of pre crisis Supes powers it was sayed before in this topic

supremthor
it never stated that in the comic

supremthor
the comic i m talking bout cam out bout two years ago

supremthor
how about when a weakened post - superman moved krytone even though he was very weak from the red sun.................but he did kinda pass out after

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.